•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
The Spread Wrote:For Dudley to grow a set of balls and get Corbin back on the schedule.

Maybe we can borrow Haddix's you , FB99, bcpc seem to have them more often than not.
single shot Wrote:Wth do you know about anything going on with Corbins football program other than the rumors and half truths floating around? The only thing you and daddy know about Corbin since coming back to bell is having your tail kicked a bunch of times!!

All he knows about Corbin is being Ofer in Haddix timeline. He is a jealous bickering little boy diverting attention to Corbin so people will leave his daddy alone over a weak schedule.
Xerxes Wrote:Maybe we can borrow Haddix's you , FB99, bcpc seem to have them more often than not.

Boys send those over to Boss he wants to hold them for awhile. Put him in the rotation.
Xerxes Wrote:Boys send those over to Boss he wants to hold them for awhile. Put him in the rotation.

Ignorance
Be gentle with those guys, hard for them to see the truth. Every time they open their eyes all they see is Haddix’s butt crack. The truth seems to just pass them by sometimes. But their schedule is much better. However, with the loss of 2 and firing of 1 defensive coach they may wish it wasn’t.
Xerxes Wrote:How to go for it rather than kick a field goal.

:biglmao:
Xerxes Wrote:Maybe we can borrow Haddix's you , FB99, bcpc seem to have them more often than not.

Weak.
Xerxes Wrote:Boys send those over to Boss he wants to hold them for awhile. Put him in the rotation.

It’s ok Xerxes I understand where your jealousy comes from. It’s not easy being second all through life to Justin in your dads eyes, but on a brighter note it’s daddy playing second now. Cheer up little guy it will be ok.

As for pride101, look as a Knox county administrator with baseball coming in second to Corbin and the program turning into daddy ball, the football program having its first regional championship and now it’s dead, and we all know our Tony is better than yours in basketball I get why your jealous also. It must suck to be a big county school and not send one team to state and we send 10, and as far as 2019 already got one in the books.

Corbin will be fine and will show those who doubt.
This is an honest question coaching aside. How will Corbin be talent-wise this year? I know they got a good younger group minus Mills’ son. But how will their varsity be including those young players?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:It’s ok Xerxes I understand where your jealousy comes from. It’s not easy being second all through life to Justin in your dads eyes, but on a brighter note it’s daddy playing second now. Cheer up little guy it will be ok.

As for pride101, look as a Knox county administrator with baseball coming in second to Corbin and the program turning into daddy ball, the football program having its first regional championship and now it’s dead, and we all know our Tony is better than yours in basketball I get why your jealous also. It must suck to be a big county school and not send one team to state and we send 10, and as far as 2019 already got one in the books
Corbin will be fine and will show those who doubt.
Little boastful even for Corbin...?
ArJay Wrote:This is an honest question coaching aside. How will Corbin be talent-wise this year? I know they got a good younger group minus Mills’ son. But how will their varsity be including those young players?

I’ve heard rumors of possibly a senior QB next year and also a sophomore and freshman battling for the starting QB job, quess we will see how it plays out. Corbin should be about same level everywhere except the question at QB. Estep will be hard to replace, obviously.
ArJay Wrote:This is an honest question coaching aside. How will Corbin be talent-wise this year? I know they got a good younger group minus Mills’ son. But how will their varsity be including those young players?
Talent will be probably easier to replace than the coaches and chemistry.

From an outsider who has knowledge of their recent teams (as an opponent on the JV/Varsity level).

The 2020 class is much weaker as a whole than the ones around them. The younger classes are good and deep. Their QB options will be there but will not be at the level of Estep or Sizemore at least not until they get some PT at the varsity level. IMO Corbin will go at least 8-2 next season and have an opportunity to make a little run in the post season and depending on seeding, could have an outside shot at Kroger Field again.

After next season they will be a real threat for title runs for the foreseeable future.

In saying all of this......I am assuming the coaching situation will work itself out but I have no reason to believe that Haddix doesn't have a plan.
campbellfield Wrote:Little boastful even for Corbin...?

You damn right I am boastful, if you ain’t with us your against us. See ya at state.

Where is Mills son playing?
pjdoug Wrote:Where is Mills son playing?

He’ll be wearing red and black next season.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:He’ll be wearing red and black next season.

Which "red and black"?
FoSho Wrote:Which "red and black"?

Whitley.
I figured talent-wise this would be Corbin’s weakest team next year in between strong runs, but it looks likes talent will be there this year too.
The bad news for a talented Corbin, Boyle, Central, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, LexCath and Anderson is that they're in a class with a talented Corbin, Boyle, Central, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, LexCath and Anderson.
FoSho Wrote:The bad news for a talented Corbin, Boyle, Central, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, LexCath and Anderson is that they're in a class with a talented Corbin, Boyle, Central, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, LexCath and Anderson.

It’s hard to believe that three of those teams will be at home during the semi finals. Time will tell which ones it will be. This season is going to be a lot of fun. I’m even kind of looking forward to the seeding. The reason I hated the original seeding plan was because it was going to be a committee that seeded the teams. That often can result in a moving target that is impossible to hit for some. Knowing that the rankings will be based off of strength of schedule let’s everyone know what target they need to hit.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:It’s hard to believe that three of those teams will be at home during the semi finals. Time will tell which ones it will be. This season is going to be a lot of fun. I’m even kind of looking forward to the seeding. The reason I hated the original seeding plan was because it was going to be a committee that seeded the teams. That often can result in a moving target that is impossible to hit for some. Knowing that the rankings will be based off of strength of schedule let’s everyone know what target they need to hit.

It's a guarantee two of them (of Boyle, Anderson and LexCath) won't even make it to a Regional Final.

I like the seeding, I don't like playing your District first two rounds.
ArJay Wrote:I figured talent-wise this would be Corbin’s weakest team next year in between strong runs, but it looks likes talent will be there this year too.

There’s no lack of talent coming through the program for the foreseeable future, FoSho is right the Senior class isn’t very deep but the Seniors that we will have are really talented. Hopefully some underclassman are ready to step in to some big shoes...
FoSho Wrote:The bad news for a talented Corbin, Boyle, Central, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, LexCath and Anderson is that they're in a class with a talented Corbin, Boyle, Central, Johnson Central, Franklin-Simpson, LexCath and Anderson.

^^^ That is exactly why Corbin had to win the title last year. It was their time and best opportunity . The path ahead is now very treacherous for the foreseeable future.
BUCK_WILD Wrote:^^^ That is exactly why Corbin had to win the title last year. It was their time and best opportunity . The path ahead is now very treacherous for the foreseeable future.

Don't think they had to win the title this year. If you go back to preseason last year no one gave them a shot to win it. Boyle was crowned and it was said Corbin would struggle without Sizemore. Corbin will be fine.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Don't think they had to win the title this year. If you go back to preseason last year no one gave them a shot to win it. Boyle was crowned and it was said Corbin would struggle without Sizemore. Corbin will be fine.

I think what he's saying is the road is harder not that Corbin won't be good.
FoSho Wrote:I think what he's saying is the road is harder not that Corbin won't be good.

I can agree with that. Rounds 3-5 will now be tough for all teams. Last year it was only tough for Belfry and Boyle. Central really only had one tough game, state. And Corbin was only tested rounds 4-5.
FoSho Wrote:I think what he's saying is the road is harder not that Corbin won't be good.

Go back to the old class system, don’t get me wrong I’d love for the kids to have won a championship the last few years but a regional championship should mean more than just showing up and winning by 50.
single shot Wrote:Go back to the old class system, don’t get me wrong I’d love for the kids to have won a championship the last few years but a regional championship should mean more than just showing up and winning by 50.
Hyperbole is awesome but Corbin won by 26 in the region vs Bell.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Hyperbole is awesome but Corbin won by 26 in the region vs Bell.

There were some other teams that won by a ridiculous amount. There is no question that, in general, the region should be a tougher game and better accomplishment.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next