•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
single shot Wrote:There are two sides to every story and only one side is being told on here period.

When Corbin hired Mills as an assistant we were chastised because he wasn’t supposed to be a very good coach now that’s he’s left apparently that persona has changed.

This thread should have been closed the very minute a kid was threw under the bus but as always the the threads bashing Corbin are left open till the bitter end I’m out.

BOO HOO! Play victim all you want but you're living in a fantasy land if you think ANYONE is going to feel sorry for Corbin besides Corbin. You people never cease to amaze me.

In the grand scheme of things this is not a big deal at all, and ultimately happens at most schools in the state year in year out. But the lack of professionalism Justin had in letting Mouser go is what stirred everyone up. And rightfully so. The truth always comes out, and how you redhound faithfuls can defend your head coach for how he wen't about it is beyond me. Yes Haddix is the head coach, and yes he is responsible for making decisions that best serves his team, but you don't treat people like that in this business. I don't care how big of a falling out they had, you look a man in the eyes when you send him packing. What goes around comes around.
bcpc Wrote:Defensive? Call me whoever you want. All I have said is there is 3 people that know. The rest don’t matter. Conversations from that point get twisted, mistold, told to suit the party they are speaking to. 2nd and 3rd hand and so on. It’s Haddixs prerogative on how he conducts interviews. Crap runs downhill everytime. Not all people and places conduct a suit and tie question and answer session for a interview for a football position. Not all people get the answers they want. I don’t know how the interviews were conducted. Or who all interviewed. Bottom line is that it’s all ok in Corbin. No one including myself has ever said that Tommy Greer will be a easy person to replace. But everyone knew he wouldn’t be back in 2019. No one in the Redhound Locker room is glad he is gone from that position. But Coach Haddix will hire who he thinks is best, end of story! He has made pretty good hires to this point, why would this change? Some of You guys on here make it sound like he should consult you on making decisions. On a BGR message board. Sounds like a good way to lose, and get to the point Bell has to me. His record is pretty good against Bell ya know. He has allowed 0 parties on the C! And has partied it up on the new Turf field every time he has been on it. Locker room, electric or not. Smile

Call us when you bring home a state title. Our most recent banner just turned 10 and still looks good up here on Log Mountain!!
Coach Mills at Whitley
Cattleman Wrote:Dougie, Whitley fans would not mind good assistants would they?

Not at all. We are getting some good ones Smile
UCfan1 Wrote:Coach Mills at Whitley

:popcorn:
Congrats to Mills!
Looks as if this is happening and they are not going to kiss and make up. Loss 3 fom the same side of ball. This will hurt.
I heard Dud Jr. called Haddix about a DC position and wanted to be a part. Pretty sure that’s not gonna happen though. Maybe trenches or xerxes could fill us in on what Haddix told him.
bcpc Wrote:I heard Dud Jr. called Haddix about a DC position and wanted to be a part. Pretty sure that’s not gonna happen though. Maybe trenches or xerxes could fill us in on what Haddix told him.

I be willing to bet all I can afford, 50 cent, that didn’t happen!
bcpc Wrote:I heard Dud Jr. called Haddix about a DC position and wanted to be a part. Pretty sure that’s not gonna happen though. Maybe trenches or xerxes could fill us in on what Haddix told him.

That is comical, I did no such thing. LOL
John Dudley callled Haddix about a job ?
David (bad hips) Hannah is gonna call the defense!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:John Dudley callled Haddix about a job ?

Really, you believe that. Who do you think blast Corbin on here?
Xerxes Wrote:Really, you believe that. Who do you think blast Corbin on here?

Me.lol
Don’t believe for one second that Haddix would hire Hilton to help with the Def. I can see why he would want to come and learn tho. Especially where Bell don’t play Corbin anymore.
HighViz Wrote:Don’t believe for one second that Haddix would hire Hilton to help with the Def. I can see why he would want to come and learn tho. Especially where Bell don’t play Corbin anymore.

What's he gonna learn that dad didn't teach him? :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:What's he gonna learn that dad didn't teach him? :biggrin:

How to go for it rather than kick a field goal.
Xerxes Wrote:How to go for it rather than kick a field goal.

He would have the opportunity to play 15 games a season though. Not 12-13 and done. Or beat Bell. Haddix could teach him how to beat Bell for sure. Not lost to them a single time. But no worries, he won’t hire him anyways.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:John Dudley callled Haddix about a job ?
Yeah, ole Dud wanting to get some tips on how to beat a good team in this decade.
pjdoug Wrote:What's he gonna learn that dad didn't teach him? :biggrin:
Probably a lot .
Pussell Gut Wrote:David (bad hips) Hannah is gonna call the defense!
Probably the next to get the axe
Coming from BCPC I believe that JR called Haddix...question is would Haddix make the hire?
campbellfield Wrote:Probably the next to get the axe

No ones got the axe thus far.
So Corbin has lost Greer, Mouser and mills, what about Coach Russell? Is he staying on?
Russell is staying.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:No ones got the axe thus far.

You and bcpc , tell your boyfriend and son to tell you the truth. Try to think for yourself, you are embarrassing yourselves.
Xerxes Wrote:You and bcpc , tell your boyfriend and son to tell you the truth. Try to think for yourself, you are embarrassing yourselves.

Wth do you know about anything going on with Corbins football program other than the rumors and half truths floating around? The only thing you and daddy know about Corbin since coming back to bell is having your tail kicked a bunch of times!!
I know you lost 3 of your best defensive coach, DC one of the best, fired another and lost another good one. What else do you need?
Xerxes Wrote:I know you lost 3 of your best defensive coach, DC one of the best, fired another and lost another good one. What else do you need?

For Dudley to grow a set of balls and get Corbin back on the schedule.
You had 2 weeks and turned it down. I guess it is what ever Golden Boy wants? Well if he wants to play Bell schedule it.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next