09-20-19 Whitley County (away)
09-27-19 McCreary County (away)
10-04-19 Rockcastle County (home)
10-11-19 Garrard County (home)
10-18-19 Jackson County (away)
10-25-19 Estill County (away)
11-01-19 Harlan County (home)

:popcorn:
Well.. this is embarrassing.. they’ll be 12-0 and get beat out in region championship because of a low RPI and having to play on the road.
Colin’s
Knox
Harlan
They ain’t pushed easy around
Bell County 2018 opponents Record

Collins 1-10
Knox Central 10-4
South Laurel 5-6
Whitley County 3-8
McCreary County 1-10
Rockcastle County 5-6
Garrard County 2-9
Jackson County 1-9
Estill County 4-7
Harlan County 4-7

:insane:
64SUR Wrote:Bell County 2018 opponents Record

Collins 1-10
Knox Central 10-4
South Laurel 5-6
Whitley County 3-8
McCreary County 1-10
Rockcastle County 5-6
Garrard County 2-9
Jackson County 1-9
Estill County 4-7
Harlan County 4-7

:insane:

So everyone except Knox Central lost in 1st round of playoffs or didn’t make the playoffs.
Collins was a year removed from final four in 4A and they will be much improved in 2019. Knox Central is good.

The rest of the teams are not very good at all.
HahahahahahahahahHa! No words....
64SUR Wrote:08-24-19 Collins (away)@Danville
08-30-19 Knox Central (home)
09-06-19 South Laurel (away)

Wow. Is this a joke or what, embarrassing even for Dudley.
What are the expectations for Harlan County and Rockcastle heading into 2019 ?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Well.. this is embarrassing.. they’ll be 12-0 and get beat out in region championship because of a low RPI and having to play on the road.

There is no Bowling Green, the rest is about the same as Corbin. 2 of the same out of district games. I say again need a BG type game on the schedule, but this is better than I thought it would be.
BUCK_WILD Wrote:What are the expectations for Harlan County and Rockcastle heading into 2019 ?

Rockcastle Co is going to be .500 at best. They can't get kids to play. There is no excuse for them not being able to field a really good team every year.

No idea about Harlan Co.
Knox will be way down this year. Will be lucky to make it out of first round of playoffs and if they do they won’t last past second round. Lost all WR’s, starting OL, best two LB’s, and all DB’s. Only had 40 on the team last year.
Idk if I’d say the rest is same as corbin when corbin is playing beechwood, bowling green, Pulaski county, and somerset. Lol.. you tell it like you see it though.
Harlan county returns 9 starters back on offense and 8 back on defense and get one of their better defensive player back from a season ending injury so you can say hc really has 9 back on defense as well. The o-line should be one of the best in 4a this year.
Hc won their first round playoff game and played southwestern very tough in the second round.
Five of the ten games are already spoken for due to a six team district. Would have been nice to see Corbin on there because win or lose it is a good game for our kids to play in and prepare them for playoff time. Having said that they are playing in a good Danville bowl and two 5A schools and three solid 4A teams. I like the schedule.
I guess it is safe to say 64 that you and the Corbin posters wanted a fight from your post. Unlike you guys we understand when something is not right. We all agree that we should play Corbin and (or) a BG type team. So with that said no arguments here on schedules. Find another avenue to bad mouth Bell.
64SUR Wrote:08-24-19 Collins (away)@Danville

:lmao: WOW!!
Xerxes Wrote:There is no Bowling Green, the rest is about the same as Corbin. 2 of the same out of district games. I say again need a BG type game on the schedule, but this is better than I thought it would be.

Confusednicker::Clap:
The schedule is very weak for a team that returns a lot of starters back..
We couldn’t compete with Bell, bu neither can 90% of the teams on there schedule can compete.
Very very soft schedule
Knox is the best team on there schedule!
This is a substantially better non-District schedule than Bell has played the past two years, you definitely have to give them that.

It is also still a pretty average to below average schedule for a team trying to compete for a State Title.

Using this past year's Calpreps rating there is only one team who finished in the Top 100 in Kentucky (Knox Central) they are set to play.
Our week district doesn’t help, but as Bell fans we wish to have as tough of schedule as Corbin or the other teams who once November comes around they are ready. This nondistrict schedule is better than the previous years however. Whitley gains a new coach and environment and a bowl game that treats a few good matchups in near future. Knox will be the best team on the schedule and should be very tough through the year. But i don’t know about South Laurel at all??
I believe Harlan County may be the best. With the additions and all the returners they will be much better.
[quote=64SUR]08-24-19 Collins (away)@Danville
/QUOTE]

Maybe after next year you can replace Knox Central and Whitley Co with Oak Grove and Pleasant View...Confusednicker:
It is a solid non-district schedule. No bad teams. It would be good to have kept Corbin on the schedule though.
I Love reading from you Bell posters about how solid this schedule is!! Who do you think you are kidding? The Best teams on your schedule are Harlan and Knox!
HighViz Wrote:I Love reading from you Bell posters about how solid this schedule is!! Who do you think you are kidding? The Best teams on your schedule are Harlan and Knox!

There is no power house teams in there except maybe Harlan County, but there is no bad teams out of district. It’s a tougher overall schedule than last year IMO.
ArJay Wrote:There is no power house teams in there except maybe Harlan County, but there is no bad teams out of district. It’s a tougher overall schedule than last year IMO.

If you think Harlan County qualifies as “maybe a power house team” you are delusional. It’s better than last year yes, but still extremely weak if trying to compete for a state championship.
Bowling Green is the only game separating the two. That is why I said I wish we had a Johnson Central type on ours. Last year means nothing.
Xerxes Wrote:Bowling Green is the only game separating the two. That is why I said I wish we had a Johnson Central type on ours. Last year means nothing.

Your saying Beechwood and Pulaski are not better than south laurel and Collins. Come on man, your kidding yourself if you think they are on the same planet as football programs.
  • 1(current)
  • Next