Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 80 Whitley County 59
Final
80-59 is what happened to the upset many predicted! So much for that!
walterwhite Wrote:80-59 is what happened to the upset many predicted! So much for that!

I think I was the only one picking upset Confusednicker:
They were out coached from the start.. Hollingsworth as I thought he would end up getting double teamed & sometimes triple teamed. Take him out of the game it’s over. I don’t think a player means as much to a team as he does.
As a team the Lawson boys & Hollingsworth benefit from each others performances and it was just awful tonight. Couldn’t hit anything from the start.
Congrats Clay County, getting those 2 kids back really helped and they played great team ball on offense last night. Robinson got his running the offense and looked great. Big kid inside looked good and Farmer a solid performance. Whitley just couldn't throw it in the ocean last night for about a 6-8 minute stretch and they just don't have the fire power to come back and win when they get down by that much early. Hollingsworth has to learn when the other kids aren't hitting early he has to step up rather than waiting until the game is out of reach or the fourth quarter starts. He just looked uninterested last night for some reason and when he doesn't show up Whitley is a bottom team in the region.
walterwhite Wrote:80-59 is what happened to the upset many predicted! So much for that!

Confusedtare:
A healthy clay still hasn’t lost a game so they have to be the favorite in the 13th. Should be hard to beat when begley returns