Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 67 Leslie 55 Final
Leslie loses to Hazard after finding out that Mullins is transferring. They did not play very well without her. Word from Leslie is she was not happy and is heading to Hazard. Will have to wait and see how this all pans out. :popcorn::popcorn:
Congrats to Hazard
Will be interesting to see if the transfer gets approved and she can play this season. I think she is a junior.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Hazard

It was indeed a great game. Brings to mind, "David Vs. Goliath" for sure! The Lady Dawgs defense was amazing as they contained some of Leslie's best. Besides that, Hazard began to really "gel" as a team last night (a task that began with the Knott Co. game). Their offense also made huge strides as Hazard's starting 5 contributed 60 of the 67 points. Caudill had 22, Sturgill 11, Beverly 10, Danner 9 and Harris 8. The other coming off the bench from Richie and Hagans.

Tremendous victory for the Lady Dawgs after that barn burner against Knott Central.
Being a Bulldog fan, this is great news for our program. She's an exciting kid to watch. She gives a 100% effort on both ends of the floor and plays very unselfish. I hope Coach can blend this bunch together. If you want to play in the State Tournament----My advise to the girls is count WINS not points.
easternky Wrote:Being a Bulldog fan, this is great news for our program. She's an exciting kid to watch. She gives a 100% effort on both ends of the floor and plays very unselfish. I hope Coach can blend this bunch together. If you want to play in the State Tournament----My advise to the girls is count WINS not points.

[Image:

]

Have mercy, ole harry coghill got him an early holiday present, wowza! I thought I saw the uhaul truck leaving Hyden the other day. Only in easternky can you leave one day and be playing the next, wowza!

#wehadamillergirlalongtimeago More mash taters please!!!
Big win for Hazard, congrats.