Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
13.64%
Pikeville
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 11/23
And I’m willing to put money on the fact gunnur and Ethan are 4.5 guys , any takers just let me know.. Ramdad is around practice some
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Before my time around Raceland apparently there was a kid who now coaches track frisbee or something like that said he was that fast or faster

No
Frizz was pretty damn quick. He was a sr when I was a Frosh. Not sure what he ran the 40, but it had to have been sub 4.5. Idk how accurate or where they get the hudl 40 and shuttle times, but both Gunner and Cox r listed at 4.57 40 times, fwiw. Ethan does seem to get to his top speed quicker than Gunner but I think Gunner has the better vision. Those two kids will have to be productive on both sides of the ball this friday though. That much is 100%
Hey Panthers, Greatest Show on Turf rollin in Fri, better attach your jet boosters now.

In all seriousness, its all good. Nut is just what we like to call a one-upper. Is that the same money you were betting around on the Greenup thread that you lost and never paid?:biglmao:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:And I’m willing to put money on the fact gunnur and Ethan are 4.5 guys , any takers just let me know.. Ramdad is around practice some

4.5 flat guys? Sure, name your price. That would put them in the top 5 running backs of this years NFL combine. And even if they are, that only strengthens my argument that Raceland should be lighting up the scoreboard. I think K. Phelps was probably a 4.6 guy and he passed the look test as far as next level speed.
Micro-Brew Wrote:Hey Panthers, Greatest Show on Turf rollin in Fri, better attach your jet boosters now.

In all seriousness, its all good. Nut is just what we like to call a one-upper. Is that the same money you were betting around on the Greenup thread that you lost and never paid?:biglmao:

Oh yeah...well my dad can beat your dad up!!
David Jones from Belfry is the only true sub 4.5 high school player I have seen from our area.
2000PHS Wrote:4.5 flat guys? Sure, name your price. That would put them in the top 5 running backs of this years NFL combine. And even if they are, that only strengthens my argument that Raceland should be lighting up the scoreboard. I think K. Phelps was probably a 4.6 guy and he passed the look test as far as next level speed.

I’m with you on this...sure they can go out and post a time of 4.5 once maybe twice on a good day running down wind and the coach is slow on the trigger! If you post 4.5 7 out of ten then I’ll buy it
Micro-Brew Wrote:Hey Panthers, Greatest Show on Turf rollin in Fri, better attach your jet boosters now.

I’ve lost one bet on here to floppy melons and paid him 50.00 . Other than that I don’t know what ur talking about .. next I got banned for a day for calling a Paintsville fan a poor baby and now you called me a one-upper and that’s hurtful u need to be in timeout
anotherfootballnut Wrote:And I’m willing to put money on the fact gunnur and Ethan are 4.5 guys , any takers just let me know.. Ramdad is around practice some

LOL, you think these guys are as fast as Leonard Fournette, Alvin Kamara, JuJu Smith-Schuster, & Ryan Switzer.....Bring your money w/ you to Pikeville we'll line em up lol
Gargamel Wrote:LOL, you think these guys are as fast as Leonard Fournette, Alvin Kamara, JuJu Smith-Schuster, & Ryan Switzer.....Bring your money w/ you to Pikeville we'll line em up lol

Showed up for a football game and a track meet breaks out!!! I want my money back...I’m not paying five dollars to watch a track meet Hahahah
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I’m with you on this...sure they can go out and post a time of 4.5 once maybe twice on a good day running down wind and the coach is slow on the trigger! If you post 4.5 7 out of ten then I’ll buy it

Like i said ur around practice and there’s a track all the way around the field I’m sure gunnur and Ethan wouldn’t mind running out put money where ur mouth is
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Like i said ur around practice and there’s a track all the way around the field I’m sure gunnur and Ethan wouldn’t mind running out put money where ur mouth is

Hell...this could be fun! You gonna record it?
You lay down some crispy creams and I’ll smoke em both
And another one is my son he runs around a .4 wanna bet on that as well
anotherfootballnut Wrote:and another one is my son he runs around a .4 wanna bet on that as well

4.4 ???
Wait i forgot to add the 6 in front of the .4 for Noah hahahahaha
Not sure about the 40 times, but I do know that Gunnur runs an 11.3 100 Meter dash. I also know Cox did have a 4.57 time posted from a football camp in Louisville this summer.
I am curious if you are talking about hand or electronic timed 40s...
Found these calculators...
4.4 forty = 10.64 100 m
4.5 forty = 10.95 100 m
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:I am curious if you are talking about hand or electronic timed 40s...

I am speaking of electronic times only. I have no interest in what some coach or dad time their kids.
2000PHS Wrote:I am speaking of electronic times only. I have no interest in what some coach or dad time their kids.

These are from football camps. College camps not high and not dads , if your referring to me saying my sons time it was neither a watch or electronic it was with a hour glass
Slic Ric Wrote:Not sure about the 40 times, but I do know that Gunnur runs an 11.3 100 Meter dash. I also know Cox did have a 4.57 time posted from a football camp in Louisville this summer.

I assume frisbee is the fastest player ever at Raceland what was his times or what would u guess
Speed is interesting because there is more than one way to measure it but most people always look at the 40 only. A good 40 time is impressive on paper and will certainly get you looked at by scouts but in football I believe 10 yard speed is more important because that is the distance where most plays take place. Being able to quickly change directions is possibly more important than having good linear speed because it doesn’t matter if a guy has blazing track speed if he can’t move laterally when there isn’t an open lane.
Slic Ric Wrote:Not sure about the 40 times, but I do know that Gunnur runs an 11.3 100 Meter dash. I also know Cox did have a 4.57 time posted from a football camp in Louisville this summer.

11.3 100 m = about a 4.65 forty...
This is not exact but it a pretty close estimate...
But any high school kid running a 11.3 100 is fast enough...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Orange Blaze Wrote:Speed is interesting because there is more than one way to measure it but most people always look at the 40 only. A good 40 time is impressive on paper and will certainly get you looked at by scouts but in football I believe 10 yard speed is more important because that is the distance where most plays take place. Being able to quickly change directions is possibly more important than having good linear speed because it doesn’t matter if a guy has blazing track speed if he can’t move laterally when there isn’t an open lane.

That would be the difference in speed and quickness...love to watch a back with quick feet! They can make defenders look silly
So Ramdad you wannna race Noah
anotherfootballnut Wrote:These are from football camps. College camps not high and not dads , if your referring to me saying my sons time it was neither a watch or electronic it was with a hour glass

U sure it wasnt a calender?lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:So Ramdad you wannna race Noah

What does the winner get?
Scotty..can I take him ?
10 corn dogs
pikeville will get revenge 31-20
anotherfootballnut Wrote:10 corn dogs

Hmmmm....I get a 10 yard head start and it’s a deal
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next