Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
37.50%
Paintsville
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 11/16
Should be a 1 score game. Pick 6 or scoop and score could be the difference. Seems like big games are decided by big plays. Special teams can be the difference maker in games this evenly matched. Ability to switch the field with special teams could be huge.
delete
Paintsville have turf? Should be an interesting game if not, considering all the rain this week.
ekywildcat Wrote:Paintsville have turf? Should be an interesting game if not, considering all the rain this week.

No turf
ekywildcat Wrote:Paintsville have turf? Should be an interesting game if not, considering all the rain this week.

Bermuda grass with a lot of sand. I believe it will be a decent surface by game time.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Paintsville paper said he was playing soccer

To my knowledge Williams has not played football since grade school.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:No 2 ints won the game at Paintsville last year

You scored 17 due to passing in the 1st half. Went away from the pass after being up 17-0 and only had about 30 yards offense in the 2nd half.
Raceland 24-21.
sidelinedoc Wrote:Bermuda grass with a lot of sand. I believe it will be a decent surface by game time.

Good deal, maybe they can get some traction.
2000PHS Wrote:You scored 17 due to passing in the 1st half. Went away from the pass after being up 17-0 and only had about 30 yards offense in the 2nd half.

One of the plays was a screen to the RB not really a pass
2000PHS Wrote:You scored 17 due to passing in the 1st half. Went away from the pass after being up 17-0 and only had about 30 yards offense in the 2nd half.

And I’ve said it before , I think Paintsville was better than Raceland last year I feel like we stole that game , Racelands offense was really bad with no threat of a passing game , when you can put more kids in the box than the other team can block it makes it real hard to run the ball , I look for play calling to be a lot better this game and our dept up front to make a difference .
anotherfootballnut Wrote:One of the plays was a screen to the RB not really a pass

Odd, I've always called them screen passes. I guess in Raceland it is a screen run! Hahaha

Just messing with you but I think both teams will have to get somewhat creative to get to 20 points.
2000PHS Wrote:Odd, I've always called them screen passes. I guess in Raceland it is a screen run! Hahaha

Just messing with you but I think both teams will have to get somewhat creative to get to 20 points.

I like this terminology better.Gives credit to both the QB and the running back.You might be ok to something here 2000 hahaha
2000PHS Wrote:Odd, I've always called them screen passes. I guess in Raceland it is a screen run! Hahaha

I agree with the 20 points I don’t think either team scores 20 .

Raceland 18
Paintsville 6
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I agree with the 20 points I don’t think either team scores 20 .

Raceland 18
Paintsville 6

Agreed I don’t see either team getting to 20. I see a 14-7 game that could go either way. Special teams & turnovers will decide this one, along w/ which team adapts to the playing surface the best. It’s going to be a sloppy slippery surface in Paintsville tomorrow night.
Gargamel Wrote:Agreed I don’t see either team getting to 20. I see a 14-7 game that could go either way. Special teams & turnovers will decide this one, along w/ which team adapts to the playing surface the best. It’s going to be a sloppy slippery surface in Paintsville tomorrow night.

I guess I am the eternal optimist. I am thinking the sandy Bermuda surface will dry out enough tomorrow and be a semi durable surface to play on. Paintsville's field is one of the better surfaces to play on, imo.
Doc watch last weeks game at Paintsville, bare spots all of the field now add a week of rain it’s gonna be a quagmire
Good Luck to the Rams Tomorrow.

Raceland 17

Paintsville 14
Going with Paintsville in this one 20-6
Paintsville wins yet again!

Paintsville - 14

Raceland - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I like Raceland to evoke a little revenge from the 1st matchup. They'll have to be a little more creative on the offensive side, but, there defense played well and I expect they'll do the same in this one. Paintsville has the advantage in the trenches, but, I like the Rams skill players better. The Tigers will also need to adjust to the Ram D, where they struggled in the 1st meeting. I kind of expect a toss up here, with Raceland taking it 19-14..
Rams have best shot out of any team in area! I know the Rams are gonna make our county proud tonight! Rams playoff experience and grit gets it done!

Rams- 28

Tigers- 22
By the amount of predictions going towards Raceland, you would think they are the ones that have won 7 of the last 8.

Also don't buy into Raceland is the team seeking revenge. Paintsville firmly believes that they let their best chance at winning the East get away from them year. Paintsville has to like where they are right now, they won the district and still are the underdogs.
2000PHS Wrote:By the amount of predictions going towards Raceland, you would think they are the ones that have won 7 of the last 8.

Also don't buy into Raceland is the team seeking revenge. Paintsville firmly believes that they let their best chance at winning the East get away from them year. Paintsville has to like where they are right now, they won the district and still are the underdogs.
6 if the last 7 thank you very much! Lol
FootballGuy Wrote:6 if the last 7 thank you very much! Lol

Doesn’t matter...the only one that matters is this one! GO RAMS!!
2000PHS Wrote:By the amount of predictions going towards Raceland, you would think they are the ones that have won 7 of the last 8.

Paintsville was the better team last year but Raceland won , this year IMO Raceland is better team and laid a egg the first game , all this will be sorted out tonight
All I want to say is good luck to both teams (it’s going to be a hard hitting fight) and hope for an injury free game for both. You Raceland fans having to travel be safe on your trip to and from the game.
Go Rams!

How can you be considered the underdog if you’ve won 7 of the last 8? I would say the Rams are the underdog and as usual they will be laser focused this time around.
Rams by Eleventy Billion.