Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 28 Frederick Douglass 27
Final
Wow! What a barn burner! Must have been a heck of a game to watch! Congrats Scott County!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Way to go Cardinals!
Didn’t see that one coming, wow! Congrats to Scott Co!
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Scott County is still the king of 6a football in Lexington.
Lol
I am at a loss, I expected Freddie Douglas to win. Wow congrats Scott.
Congrats to Scott County.
Scott County played a near perfect in the 1st half. Freddy D. played a good 2nd half. Fishback is so explosive for them. Freddy D went for the win on a 2 pt conversion with 2:20 to go didn't convert. They held Scott County to a 3 and out. Freddy D then drove it to inside the 30 yard line but gave up a sack. One of Freddy D's key players didn't play well. Congrats Scott County.
Well I’ll eat some crow. I’ve been high on FD all year.
I finally was rooting for FD and they lose. Congratulations Scott county
Got to increase their recruiting budget.
E's Army Wrote:Got to increase their recruiting budget.

E,

I guess that method didn't work out in the end.
Neither of these teams are championship caliber.
Congratulations to Scott County
Hound05 Wrote:Well I’ll eat some crow. I’ve been high on FD all year.

Same here Hound. We can share that crow. Wow! I thought FD would make it a heck of alot farther than this, maybe even all the way.
Oh yeah, congrats Scott, heck of a win.
Westside Wrote:Final

😂😂😂😂😂😂🏈😂😂

Congratulations Scott Co!!
Scott County
Austin Barnett had 164 yards and a TD. Bronson Brown rushed 18 times for 119 yards and three scores.

Freddy D.
Jones was 19 of 28 for 180 yards and 1 TD pass. Damarco Fishback had 172 yards and 2 TDs on 14 carries.
FD should’ve ran the ball more.
Congrats Scott County.

I knew the upset was possible, but I certainly wasn't expecting it. The east half of the bracket is decided then and Scott County will be in the championship. I'll be truly shocked if another team manages to pull the upset and take their spot.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:The more things change, the more they stay the same. Scott County is still the king of 6a football in Lexington.

Georgetown.
FoSho Wrote:Neither of these teams are championship caliber.

I wouldn't bet on that.
Heard there was a very questionable call after that 2 point conversion attempt by FD they “failed” to attempt. Any opinions on this? Either way, sounded like a great game.
Freddie Douglas should schedule the big boys from Louisville to get ready for the playoffs.
Group of kids who been together for a while and played in big games will always beat a team with kids who left programs for greener grass in a close one.
Cardinals playoff experience pays off in the end. I have said it before and by god I’ll say it again the spread suxs in November and December. You gotta be able to knock people backwards in the playoffs. The spreads zone blocking isn’t real blocking its people laying on people and without fast passing game to keep defense honest it fails every time. The Wing T does it once again when it counts in the playoffs!
FCSPY Wrote:Group of kids who been together for a while and played in big games will always beat a team with kids who left programs for greener grass in a close one.

Zero substitution for team chemistry and brotherhood. This win is one these kids will cherish because they did it together!
6a is clearly wide open. What about male?
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Cardinals playoff experience pays off in the end. I have said it before and by god I’ll say it again the spread suxs in November and December. You gotta be able to knock people backwards in the playoffs. The spreads zone blocking isn’t real blocking its people laying on people and without fast passing game to keep defense honest it fails every time. The Wing T does it once again when it counts in the playoffs!
You apparently had a hard time in math class. There are 8 teams left in the 6a playoffs and 7 of them run a 1 back offense.