8) Brady Madden-(SR) ROWAN
9) Gage Evans (SR) ELLIOTT
10) Spencer Pergrem (SR) BATH

1) BOYD COUNTY
2) ASHLAND
3) ELLIOT COUNTY*
4) BATH COUNTY
5) ROWAN COUNTY

Asterick beside Korbin Spencer as to his location this season and Elliott Co because their ranking depends upon him.

Bath County's Jake Porter will be considered a top 5 player in the region by Christmas. He and Spencer Pergrem are going to be a tough 1-2 punch.
Colin porter for Elliott will be eligible this year as well. Elliott will be a force and can possibly make a deep run in March. Especially if Spencer comes back. Porter is one of the top point guards in the country class of 2023.

Here they where kicked off Indy ice with a false birth certificate not sure of his correct age?
Heard Spencer is indeed back at Elliott Co.
Spencer is back at Elliott County per Aaron Snyder of adi's twitter via lions Coach/AD Greg Adkins.
Wolverine Wrote:1) Korbin Spencer (SR) ELLIOTT- If he comes back
2) Devaunte Robinson (SR) ASHLAND
3) Blake Stewart (JR) BOYD
4) Tanner Dickerson (SR) ELLIOTT
5) Blake Evans (SR) MORGAN
6) Mason Moore (Soph)- ROWAN
7) Cole Villers (FR) ASHLAND
8) Brady Madden-(SR) ROWAN
9) Gage Evans (SR) ELLIOTT
10) Sam O'Keefe (JR) LEWIS

1) ELLIOTT COUNTY
2) ASHLAND
3) BOYD COUNTY
4) ROWAN COUNTY
5) MORGAN COUNTY

I am going to assume you must be the only one that knows of the Moore boy or something. He's in the top of the 16th without question. 17 points per game and 6 rebounds as a freshman.
inspiron Wrote:Colin porter for Elliott will be eligible this year as well. Elliott will be a force and can possibly make a deep run in March. Especially if Spencer comes back. Porter is one of the top point guards in the country class of 2023.

If Spencer is back, Elliot goes from 5th to 1st and have a good chance of winning the region. Without him Boyd should be the favorite.
Elliott may have been the favorite before Spencer came back, with Spencer in the line-up, they are a strong favorite and I think a top 25 team in the state.
16th region is going to have some really good basketball teams and matchups this year. Looks like multiple teams per district are going to be good to really good.
Where did Porter and Spencer come from?
I've heard the hype about them but how did they end up in elliot co?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I've heard the hype about them but how did they end up in elliot co?

They got paid!
Both are from Elliott . Spencer left for year but just came back home.
Spencer’s return really helped Elliot Co. Put him with what they had returning from last year and they will be pretty good.
How did he go from being to old to play last year to coming back this year? The reason he left was because he was 19 right
jayky Wrote:How did he go from being to old to play last year to coming back this year? The reason he left was because he was 19 right
That is a good question? Can anyone shed some light on this?
Bluegrass01 Wrote:That is a good question? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Been driving since 3rd grade. Cmon guys are you all really this naive!!!!!
I remember seeing on here last year that he was to old to play in Kentucky. Was just asking how that changed
Welcome Wrote:Been driving since 3rd grade. Cmon guys are you all really this naive!!!!!
This doesn’t make sense. Explain please.
Wolverine Wrote:Who are top 10 players in 16th Region?

Who are top 5 teams in 16th Region?

Jake Helton 6"2 Jr guard for Morgan county is very good. I expect him to average near 17 or 18 a game for the Cougars this year. I would put Morgan at #2 or #3 in the region. Only problem with that is Elliott county is loaded. Would take a team from the 16th to have a superb night of shooting the ball, and for Elliott county to be off of their game completely for them to lose.