Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
37.50%
Paintsville
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 11/16
Thoughts?
I honestly thought that this is one of the best Raceland teams that they have had this season, from both watching them and from drinking the orange kool-aid that all the Ram fans serve up on here.

I figured they would beat Paintsville the first time around. However, looking back, Paintsville has beaten Raceland 6 of the last 7 times these teams have played. I've probably overestimated Raceland's ability and underestimated Paintsville's ability.

There is going to be nothing at all easy about this for the Rams, regardless of what any Raceland fans post on here. The Rams are likely in for a war as they head down to Johnson County. Raceland may have to play above their heads a little to come out with a win.

I'd have to consider Paintsville a less than a touchdown favorite at this point.
Paintsville should be the favorite and yes the Tigers have owned the Rams as of late! It’s hard not to drink the super orange juice because there is nothing not to like about the Raceland program! When you say Raceland fans you are just talking about the crazy idiots on here...we like to have fun in here and we take things to the extreme because....well it’s fun hahaha! Raceland has the better team! Will they win?? Not if our lineman don’t find their pride and start playing like there’s no tomorrow because we haven’t blocked very well since the first Paintsville game
Rams 28-14
nekysportsfan Wrote:I honestly thought that this is one of the best Raceland teams that they have had this season, from both watching them and from drinking the orange kool-aid that all the Ram fans serve up on here.

I figured they would beat Paintsville the first time around. However, looking back, Paintsville has beaten Raceland 6 of the last 7 times these teams have played. I've probably overestimated Raceland's ability and underestimated Paintsville's ability.

There is going to be nothing at all easy about this for the Rams, regardless of what any Raceland fans post on here. The Rams are likely in for a war as they head down to Johnson County. Raceland may have to play above their heads a little to come out with a win.

I'd have to consider Paintsville a less than a touchdown favorite at this point.
Raceland is gonna spank Paintsville.
Raceland verses Paintsville no more need to be said. To great teams going at it as they always do usually twice a year. I think it’s going to be who wants it more and the team that executes the best. This two know each other better than any two playing this weekend so it’s total on the players to play their game and stay under control. Good luck to both and hope for an injury free game for both.
Going with the RAMS.
Going with the Rams. But these teams know each other inside and out backwards and forwards. Its goina be another war and the margin will be by a TD or less, imo. I do think there will be more points scored in the second go around though
Personally I'm glad Paris came out and smacked us in the mouth a little. We have seen first hand what 3 weeks of playing weaker teams can do to this teams psyche.
Is Dalton done for the season? If so that is a huge loss for the Rams moving forward.
Paris players lost their cool after Raceland took control of the game. Coming in front of the RAMS bench and challenging coaches and cussing was ridiculous. Should have had several kids tossed but I think maybe only two were. One player was tossed after the official threw a flag on him and the player picked it up and threw the flag onto the track lol. The RAMS were fortunate that they didn't have a few tossed after some jawing with the Paris players.

Was crazy because after the game the handshake line was normal as if nothing had ever happened during the game.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Is Dalton done for the season? If so that is a huge loss for the Rams moving forward.

Nothing definitive yet on the injury, but no fracture or breaks.
This is my only post on this game because quite frankly, all the hype and talk means nothing. I know posters like to have fun and jab at each other but I’ll tell you one fact about this match-up.....the best “team” doesn’t always win. Paintsville should’ve beaten us last year and we shouldn’t have lost a month ago. As Patriot1 stated, it’ll be execution and desire. There will be no excuses or well but’s.
Want it more and execute = Region Champ.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Is Dalton done for the season? If so that is a huge loss for the Rams moving forward.

I cannot answer you because of HIPPA laws.
28 points on that defense!!! Not going to happen!! 21-7 Paintsville!!
Was Phelps knocked out of the Nicholas Co game or something? Saw he didnt have a catch or a rush and only had a few tackles. He is usually a part of production on both sides of the ball. Just curious.
SugeAvery Wrote:28 points on that defense!!! Not going to happen!! 21-7 Paintsville!!

So a team that scored 6 on Raceland scores 21 this time? Not gonna happen
Rams haven't looked right since the Somerset game. What happened?
In the pound Wrote:Rams haven't looked right since the Somerset game. What happened?

That’s what Ram fans want to know
Combo of alot of things. A few distractions, I think the boys bought into the chatter around them a little bit, and the Somerset win gave us false sense of security imo. couple that with the bye week and playing a significantly struggling Fairview and tmafter the win at Somerset, we thought we had it all in the bag. Paintsville and Russell showed us that we most likely did not. The last 2 weeks we have been back to our old selves for the most part. . But, I believe all if that is now put behind them and we are playing better football. Just my opinion.
The last 2 weeks have been against teams that are nowhere near to our level or Paintsvilles level. So if we have truly woken back up, or if it was just the competition we were up against. All that really remains to be seen, tbh
Just happy for another week of football
Well considering they failed at the 1 yard line and inside the 10 I’d say 21 is about right!!
SugeAvery Wrote:Well considering they failed at the 1 yard line and inside the 10 I’d say 21 is about right!!

Oh I see...your one of those guys! Raceland has nothing to do with Taintsville not scoring...I get it now,your right.I hope my poor Rams can excape Tigger land with anybody getting killed cause we have no hope at winning this game! You know...the same field where we beat the tiggers and went on to the big dance.We shouldn’t even show up! My poor poor Rams
I'm going with Paintsville in this one. Only because they'll be the host. I think home field gets them the win, 21-17.
Well, I guess we will see!! Yes show up and let’s have great game!! I like out teams chances just like you like yours but only one team can win so we will see!!
I got to go with the passing team over the running team. This time of the year you got to have both. ....................sorry Paintsville and good luck :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

Raceland 35
Paintsville 21
If we pass the ball.Coach Salmons plays D even when he’s on offense.If we let the football fly and use our speed we would win this game by three touchdowns.But we won’t...Salmons will try to micro manage like he did the first time which takes all of our advantages out of the game
If Dalton is out I would like to see the team mimic the 2013 team after losing Zack Litteral for the season and beating an undefeated Fairview team the following week. Gotta come out with some heart this week!
I love how Raceland always wakes up, gets out of their funk and plays better against lesser teams. Amazing how that works.