Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Scott (4A 2nd round)
The Eagles of Covington Scott (not Scott County) make the trip south to play the Golden Eagles of Johnsonville.

JC leads the all-time series, 5-0. All games have been in the playoffs.
2009: Johnson Central 62-41 (5A 1st round)
2010: Johnson Central 47-13 (5A 1st round)
2015: Johnson Central 27-26 (4A regional championship)
2016: Johnson Central 54-7 (4A 1st round)
2017: Johnson Central 64-16 (4A 2nd round)
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JC by 30
Johnson Central wins by 4+ TD’s.
Eagles roll...would not be surprised if we saw a running clock...
The 2015 & 2017 games @ Scott are in the top five coldest games I've attended.

I thought my blood was going to freeze at the 2015 game.
Johnson Central wins and may be a running clock
Jc - 46
s - 14
I wouldn’t be shocked if Scott pull’s off the upset in this one but , believe it or not I don’t want them to. I want Ashland to knock them off next week in Paintsville. Can’t wait for that game.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I wouldn’t be shocked if Scott pull’s off the upset in this one but , believe it or not I don’t want them to. I want Ashland to knock them off next week in Paintsville. Can’t wait for that game.

Well, what you did was guarantee a blow out win for JC and then doom any chance that your Johnson Co. boys had of beating JC.

You would think that sooner or later you would get your head out of your hind end and realize that there has never been anyone in the history of BGR that is worse at predicting ANYTHING..Confusednicker:
Johnson Central by 35
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I wouldn’t be shocked if Scott pull’s off the upset in this one but , believe it or not I don’t want them to. I want Ashland to knock them off next week in Paintsville. Can’t wait for that game.

What??

And see you have to go through another week of therapy?Confusednicker:
Johnson Central 56
Scott 13

:truestory:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The 2015 & 2017 games @ Scott are in the top five coldest games I've attended.

I thought my blood was going to freeze at the 2015 game.

Yea, not to mention someone dumped two cup of coffee in my lap last year just before halftime...cold and wet...good times...lol.
JC, running clock! Ashland, running clock! Regional Championship coming up...the two best teams in the Region will play for it! Will be a better game than the first one!
ashland Wrote:JC, running clock! Ashland, running clock! Regional Championship coming up...the two best teams in the Region will play for it! Will be a better game than the first one!

Why. Ashland scored twice one on busted play and another with help if flags. Def Ashland did not stop the running game.
Johnson Central rolls.

You had better worry about your tomcats getting past Harrison County first , they may get neutered before they get a chance to travel back to Johnsville .
Johnson Central will have no problems Friday night, or the week after for that matter! This years Eagles team is one of the best I've seen in Johnsonville in a very long time. I'll be shocked if their not crowned champions of 4A at seasons end. Truly shocked!
Johnson County Middle school's 8th grade team is scheduled to be recognized this Friday night. JCMS won the 8th grade, Div. 1, KYMSFA state championship this season. This is the sixth state football state championship for JCMS.

2012: 7th Grade State Champions
2013: 8th Grade State Champions
2014: 7th Grade State Champions - JC Junior class
2015: 8th Grade State Champions - JC Junior class
2017: 8th Grade State Champions - JC Freshman class
2018: 8th Grade State Champions
Looks like we are gonna have another rainy night this Friday.
Always rains on Friday.....smh...
I'd love to see about a 2" snow hit on a Friday night.

Don't remember what year, it was around 2008-2010, but we got some snow in Johnsonville the day of the game. Most of the snow on the field was gone before the game started, but I don't remember JC playing a game in snow. I'm sure we have played a game with some serious snow falling, but I don't remember any time from about 1998 on.

I'm not counting games when a few flurries were falling, I'm talking about actual snow.

[Image: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/...64x643.jpg]
I used to love playing when the snow was falling....
ram-97 Wrote:You had better worry about your tomcats getting past Harrison County first , they may get neutered before they get a chance to travel back to Johnsville .

First of all Harrison isn’t very good and I can’t believe that they are a number one seed. Secondly the Tomcats aren’t worried about a return trip to Paintsville. They know that they are better than they played in week nine and that that they are the better team.
Eagle84 Wrote:Why. Ashland scored twice one on busted play and another with help if flags. Def Ashland did not stop the running game.

Ashland is the better team and will prove it next Friday. True they didn’t play well during the first matchup, but the ship has been righted. This may ruffle some feathers, but this years version of Johnson Central is just a slightly above average version of what they usually run out there, while this is the best Ashland team since their last state championship team. Next Friday will be epic in Paintsville.
One game at a time boys!!
JC flies high this Friday!
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Ashland is the better team and will prove it next Friday. True they didn’t play well during the first matchup, but the ship has been righted. This may ruffle some feathers, but this years version of Johnson Central is just a slightly above average version of what they usually run out there, while this is the best Ashland team since their last state championship team. Next Friday will be epic in Paintsville.
It’s just an interesting thought about this rivalry that JC is only average compared to their usual teams and Ashland has their best team in decades but JC still wins the first matchup by 3 touchdowns.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Ashland is the better team and will prove it next Friday. True they didn’t play well during the first matchup, but the ship has been righted. This may ruffle some feathers, but this years version of Johnson Central is just a slightly above average version of what they usually run out there, while this is the best Ashland team since their last state championship team. Next Friday will be epic in Paintsville.
That's what you said last year. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that, and...………….on and on, and on and on, and on and on.

lol...….Did you have some more Johnson Co. boys transfer up there in the last two weeks?:Clap:

WHAT A GOOFBALL!!!:eyeroll:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:First of all Harrison isn’t very good and I can’t believe that they are a number one seed. Secondly the Tomcats aren’t worried about a return trip to Paintsville. They know that they are better than they played in week nine and that that they are the better team.
Unlike you there The Great Master of the Football Gods I am betting that The Golden Eagles are only worried about this Friday’s night game first and foremost and will worry about next weeks game next week.