Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville at Point Pleasant, WV 9/21/18
I was told PP has only lost 1 of their last 42 home games and that was to Mingo Central last year.
Any truth to this?

If so I’ve got;
KY 27
WV 14 + refs 21 = 36 for the win
PikevilleFan1212 Wrote:Good luck to the panthers

1st thing if you are who you said you are or not him whichever doesn’t matter to me . The mention name is a very good player an essential to Pikeville’s success. How he goes this team goes. Now it’s getting to crunch time on games they definitely need to win. I never say nothing derogatory about any player but I do believe in these Panthers. If you took anything I said as wrong or offensive then I am sorry but I usually say what’s in my heart and what I believe. I will always believe that all players no exceptions have to do their jobs or that team will fail. I will always believe 100 percent these Panthers can win but I am realistic and know they can lose if they don’t play their game. Now I always end my posts in the same way it’s who I am, the team is what I care about. If you know who I am and many this Pikeville team know I will tell them when they do good and also when they do bad in my opinion (but we all know what opinions are they are like butt holes everyone’s got one) but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Like many are saying on this thread, it's going to be tough playing at Point Pleasant's home turf. If the Panthers play as they know how to play, and with the best training they can receive, then they will be ok. Really believe that. I think it will be close, in fact pretty close. Look for a lot of points scored by both teams. Panthers can do it.

Panthers - 38
Point Pleasant - 31
PikevilleFan1212 Wrote:I think Zack Roberts and the panthers should win if we play good. Yes, I said we. Because.... I’m Zack Roberts #15. As always, go Panthers (love you patriot). Btw I just want to say one more thing. Jet Pilot, all of us read BGR and we love you so much and love that you are such a savage on here

Love you to my man and your right about Jet he says things the way he feels and sometimes when I am really aggravated at some of these posts I take time to post anything because emotions can get in the way
I know absolutely nothing about the Point. The Mingo Central is impressive. I'm looking for the Panthers to rebound and secure the victory.
We all love you patriot! We appreciate the support you give us and we love the die hard fans who stay with us through thick and thin! And this really is me, lol
PikevilleFan1212 Wrote:We all love you patriot! We appreciate the support you give us and we love the die hard fans who stay with us through thick and thin! And this really is me, lol

I truly stand with you guys and you ever need me you now how to get in touch now go whip some mothman butts, and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I really doubt that really is a Pikeville player posting, I'm sure the Coaches would love that lol.

They get too do their talking on Friday nights.
PHSFAN Wrote:I really doubt that really is a Pikeville player posting, I'm sure the Coaches would love that lol.

They get too do their talking on Friday nights.

Agree don’t know either but I say what I feel not always right but if it is he will know how to get in touch if not then he don’t know. They do get to do their talking on the field, thanks PHSFAN
Patriot1 Wrote:Agree don’t know either but I say what I feel not always right but if it is he will know how to get in touch if not then he don’t know. They do get to do their talking on the field, thanks PHSFAN

If he takes the field the first series Pikeville has the ball then we will know it wasn't lol.
This is a strange game...just weird to see these to playing each other
RAMDAD50 Wrote:This is a strange game...just weird to see these to playing each other

Why would you say that RAMDAD50?
Point Pleasant is 64-18 at home since 2004. Very, very tough place to win!
Awesome environment and a beautiful stadium though!

When we played up there, the place was rockin' and sold out. Hope you guys
get to experience what we did...... And yes, Mingo Central snapped their 43-game
regular season winning streak last year up there as someone asked above....wild play:

PHSFAN Wrote:If he takes the field the first series Pikeville has the ball then we will know it wasn't lol.

Only the shadow knows…….his shadow.:popcorn:
#55PirateFan Wrote:We'll see. Hope your right because I'm all about KY football beating WV football. But I'll have to disagree that Point isn't very good because they are. But again, I'd love to eat my words on this one. My second favorite team behind Belfry is the Panthers of Pikeville.

Compared to the better teams over here they aren’t much. I’ll be very surprised if this game is real close... unless officiating plays a role.
AngryMob Wrote:Compared to the better teams over here they aren’t much. I’ll be very surprised if this game is real close... unless officiating plays a role.

I would watch film if I was you. The offensive line looks pretty solid all way around. The guard pull very quick and get to their blocks. As stated both the QB and RB seems to be their playmakers but the QB does have a solid arm and hits his targets. He is also a lefty.

I would like to see more of the defense though to get a good read on that side of the ball.
Just watched the game Point Pleasant and Mingo Central. They pass as much as they run and love the option where the quarterback gives it to the running back or keeps it. On short yardage plays the bring in a big back that plays linebacker on defense and he runs hard. The basically have same formations as Pikeville but they do use a tight end some. Plus they use the same player in the backfield as a blocker but he will come out on some routes. They are pretty good but I don’t think they are going to do anything to Pikeville that they haven’t seen already. So if the defense do their jobs and get their reads like they are supposed to I don’t see them scoring a lot of points. What I seen they will play man on a single wide out and more zone on the side with two or more wide outs. Which I believe will also help Pikeville. I also watch teams run the same option against them and have success. Which to me means we can run it on them with success. Not saying I am accurate because it’s just opinion but what I have watched. Yes they are a good team but Pikeville can win this game but it has nothing to do with me it’s on the players. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
Mountain putty tats by a million
In my personal opinion if Mingo and point played again this Friday, point win that game a lot worse than they did week 1. Point has probably the best QB that pikeville will see all year, pikeville can for sure win this game but they will have to play pretty disciplined on defense. The QB can run just as good as he throws. Should be a great game!
Very much looking forward to this game now that I've had a chance to watch some film. Will be a good challenge for the Panthers, and will require defensive discipline and wrapping up on tackles. But I do see some good opportunities for the offense and hope we take advantage.
PHSForever Wrote:Very much looking forward to this game now that I've had a chance to watch some film. Will be a good challenge for the Panthers, and will require defensive discipline and wrapping up on tackles. But I do see some good opportunities for the offense and hope we take advantage.

I agree PHSForever going to be a dandy,they are a very good team and your right Pikeville has to be discipline on defense. Offense I also see advantages Pikeville could have. What teams I have watched Point Pleasant play, I don’t think they have seen a offense unit Pikeville has (again my opinion) and overall team speed. But we will see, I will be there early got to take a picture of moth man for a friend. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:I agree PHSForever going to be a dandy,they are a very good team and your right Pikeville has to be discipline on defense. Offense I also see advantages Pikeville could have. What teams I have watched Point Pleasant play, I don’t think they have seen a offense unit Pikeville has (again my opinion) and overall team speed. But we will see, I will be there early got to take a picture of moth man for a friend. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
See ya there! I'll be in maroon. Lol.
Point pleasant-26
Pikeville-23
Already making excuses for a lose
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Already making excuses for a lose

Who is making excuses, I have read all the post and haven’t seen any excuses. But you are knowledgeable tell me them. I am getting old might have missed them.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Already making excuses for a lose
Where’s the excuses? Al I’ve seen is real football analysis of each teams strengths or weaknesses
PHSForever Wrote:Where’s the excuses? Al I’ve seen is real football analysis of each teams strengths or weaknesses

All I hear is crickets how about you PHSForever
What is a lose?
Micro-Brew Wrote:What is a lose?

I have know idea but undoubtedly he had to go to bed at 9:00 so he won’t miss the buss in the morning
Patriot1 Wrote:I have know idea but undoubtedly he had to go to bed at 9:00 so he won’t miss the buss in the morning

I hit to many s in bus sorry guys but didn’t want the young man correcting me.