Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County at Harlan County 09-14-18
thoughts and predictions
Both come off big losses.. I hope Harlan Co wins but will pick Wayne Co
I think this might be one of the better games this coming week. Hoping the bears can pull this one off. HC 24 WC 21
Wayne will bounce back with the Win.
I think Wayne County takes it.
Wayne - 35
Harlan - 13
Wayne by 7
Harlan Co - 21
Wayne Co - 28
Wayne County.
I think Wayne will pull it out...
Pulling for Black Bears :popcorn:

Wayne County 42
Harlan County 14
Look for the BEARS to be looking like the cat that ate the Cardinal. Confusednicker: Harlan is a better team than last week showed. Pulling for the black bears to pull it off. 21-17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Wayne County 28-14.
64SUR Wrote:Pulling for Black Bears :popcorn:

Wayne County 42
Harlan County 14

it looks like you are. lol
pjdoug Wrote:it looks like you are. lol

Be careful PJ hoping no one would notice :why:
Wayne Co. takes this one but not by much. Harlan will give them a good fight. Be one of the better games this week.
Wayne County’s run defense is pretty strong. They have faced 4 D1 running backs. (Someone could argue the Bartleson kid for BC won’t play RB, but he’s still D1 and he plays RB now)

Bartleson ( BC) 56 yds
Cox ( PC) 25 yds
Maxey (WE) 15 yds
Fishback (FD) 40 yds

The Bears seem to rely on the run looking at stats. I think it could be tough sledding against this stingy Cardinal front.

For the Cardinals, offense has to get consistent and not turn the ball over. If they can get a few injured guys back I like their chances of doing just that.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Wayne County’s run defense is pretty strong. They have faced 4 D1 running backs. (Someone could argue the Bartleson kid for BC won’t play RB, but he’s still D1 and he plays RB now)

Bartleson ( BC) 56 yds
Cox ( PC) 25 yds
Maxey (WE) 15 yds
Fishback (FD) 40 yds

The Bears seem to rely on the run looking at stats. I think it could be tough sledding against this stingy Cardinal front.

For the Cardinals, offense has to get consistent and not turn the ball over. If they can get a few injured guys back I like their chances of doing just that.
We had like 212 yards on the ground last Friday. They may have played against D1 guys but that D1 guy wasn't the only RB putting yards up. Our QB picked you guys apart as well. Yes, he has gifted receivers to throw to but he still has to put it on spot. Your kids fought hard, they did and love the heart they showed, But please don't take on RBs stats and not include the rest of the Rbs and think you have a strong run defense. I will say they had their moments and looked GREAT!
BCHSrebs Wrote:We had like 212 yards on the ground last Friday. They may have played against D1 guys but that D1 guy wasn't the only RB putting yards up. Our QB picked you guys apart as well. Yes, he has gifted receivers to throw to but he still has to put it on spot. Your kids fought hard, they did and love the heart they showed, But please don't take on RBs stats and not include the rest of the Rbs and think you have a strong run defense. I will say they had their moments and looked GREAT!

Is this a Boyle County thread?

Crawford had 45 yards. 30 or so on one run. In fact Bartleson’s was mainly in one run too.

The rest of the yards were on JV.

I sure am glad Boyle has a class that makes them relevant again, so their fans can suddenly appear on the message boards on every freaking thread.

You got a great team. Good luck this season, but give the rest of us a break, please.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Is this a Boyle County thread?

Crawford had 45 yards. 30 or so on one run. In fact Bartleson’s was mainly in one run too.

The rest of the yards were on JV.

I sure am glad Boyle has a class that makes them relevant again, so their fans can suddenly appear on the message boards on every freaking thread.

You got a great team. Good luck this season, but give the rest of us a break, please.

I absolutely will and meant know offense by that at all. I will say those horns going off scared the **** out of me first time. I would also say that if anyone that reads this thread and from out of town, ya need to go to the city pool hall and grab ya a couple burgers, they are incredible!! Wasn't trying to be mean man, I wish you guys the best and love the heart your kids have!
BCHSrebs Wrote:I absolutely will and meant know offense by that at all. I will say those horns going off scared the **** out of me first time. I would also say that if anyone that reads this thread and from out of town, ya need to go to the city pool hall and grab ya a couple burgers, they are incredible!! Wasn't trying to be mean man, I wish you guys the best and love the heart your kids have!

I stopped by City Pool Hall a few months ago and got a burger. I had been by it many times, but never had stopped.
pjdoug Wrote:I stopped by City Pool Hall a few months ago and got a burger. I had been by it many times, but never had stopped.

The young boys behind the counter and cooking were awesome!! The people I spoke with were wonderful folks and I enjoyed my limited time talking with them. I got there early and just walked around he town and needed to eat. Great town, great burgers and great folks.
BCHSrebs Wrote:The young boys behind the counter and cooking were awesome!! The people I spoke with were wonderful folks and I enjoyed my limited time talking with them. I got there early and just walked around he town and needed to eat. Great town, great burgers and great folks.

if you ever pass by there going toward Albany stop at Hunters Bar-B-Q or go on for about 11 more miles and eat at Farmhouse Restaurant in Byrdstown, TN.
Wayne's quickness is the difference here.
panther nation Wrote:Look for the BEARS to be looking like the cat that ate the Cardinal. Confusednicker: Harlan is a better team than last week showed. Pulling for the black bears to pull it off. 21-17

:pondering:
I'm hearing alot of starters are sitting out this week vs Wayne county. trying to get everyone healthy and trying to keep from anyone else getting injured before district starts. done the same thing last year and it worked out pretty well for HC hoping the rest they are getting this week will heal up some of the injured and they will be to almost full strength vs North L next week.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:I'm hearing alot of starters are sitting out this week vs Wayne county. trying to get everyone healthy and trying to keep from anyone else getting injured before district starts. done the same thing last year and it worked out pretty well for HC hoping the rest they are getting this week will heal up some of the injured and they will be to almost full strength vs North L next week.
Where did you hear that? Smile
One of the coaches.
This game is not close. Wayne County beats them worse than last year.
factsonlyplease Wrote:This game is not close. Wayne County beats them worse than last year.

if they leave the starters out.