Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley Co @ 3A Bell Co 9/14
42-0 Bell but the score really matters how fast the running clock starts.
BellMiddle Wrote:42-0 Bell but the score really matters how fast the running clock starts.

The clock runs faster than your brain. Seems like that was missing a few words or punctuation. The clock will stay running because both teams will be running the ball.
Bell should win this game, but I do look for Whitley to be improved with a bye week to sure some things up. I am going to say:

Bell 34
Whiltley 14
pjdoug Wrote:The clock runs faster than your brain. Seems like that was missing a few words or punctuation. The clock will stay running because both teams will be running the ball.

I am extremely sorry that I did not use the correct form of punctuation. I’ll remember to use the correct usage friday night on the thread about how Bell cruised to a 40 point victory.
Going with my buddy pjdoug's Colonels in this one 21-14.
BellMiddle Wrote:I am extremely sorry that I did not use the correct form of punctuation. I’ll remember to use the correct usage friday night on the thread about how Bell cruised to a 40 point victory.

I'll remember that.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Going with my buddy pjdoug's Colonels in this one 21-14.

If my Colonels get beat by a running clock I might blow up and start a campaign to break the sickening clique up. I'm seeing too many former bird brains on the sideline Smile
pjdoug Wrote:If my Colonels get beat by a running clock I might blow up and start a campaign to break the sickening clique up. I'm seeing too many former bird brains on the sideline Smile

Hopefully the Bell JV will enter quickly so the game won’t get too out of hand.
I don’t see Bell putting a running clock on them.
I think Bell County wins it by double digits.
pjdoug Wrote:If my Colonels get beat by a running clock I might blow up and start a campaign to break the sickening clique up. I'm seeing too many former bird brains on the sideline Smile

Confusednicker:
Bell Co.42-Whitley Co.17
BellMiddle Wrote:Hopefully the Bell JV will enter quickly so the game won’t get too out of hand.

Yeah. take it easy on them.
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah. take it easy on them.

:yeah:
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t see Bell putting a running clock on them.

^ if that person up there said it you can take it to the bank :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:^ if that person up there said it you can take it to the bank :biggrin:

:lmao: must be true cause it was posted :yikes:
If Corbin didn't put a running clock on them,I don't see us doing it bell 28 to 14
belldad2011 Wrote:If Corbin didn't put a running clock on them,I don't see us doing it bell 28 to 14

:Thumbs:
BobcatForever Wrote::lmao: must be true cause it was posted :yikes:
For sure lol. Seriously, We know Dudley doesn't hold back.
belldad2011 Wrote:If Corbin didn't put a running clock on them,I don't see us doing it bell 28 to 14

Yes but corbin played an away game at whitley and it was the first game of the year. corbin has had a lot of tests since then and is a lot better. Corbin could crush them if they needed to.
BellMiddle Wrote:Yes but corbin played an away game at whitley and it was the first game of the year. corbin has had a lot of tests since then and is a lot better. Corbin could crush them if they needed to.

:dontthink Whitley County played at Corbin, Corbin starters didn’t play in second half........:popcorn:
BellMiddle Wrote:Yes but corbin played an away game at whitley and it was the first game of the year. corbin has had a lot of tests since then and is a lot better. Corbin could crush them if they needed to.
The game was played at Corbin. sober up.
64SUR Wrote::dontthink Whitley County played at Corbin, Corbin starters didn’t play in second half........:popcorn:

:truestory:
pjdoug Wrote::truestory:

Something we can agree on.........but don’t let it happen again :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Something we can agree on.........but don’t let it happen again :pondering:
I hope it doesn't happen again for a long time Confusednicker:
I hope to see our defense continue to progress. My biggest concern is they are spending too much time on the field right now. They need to continue to improve.
ArJay Wrote:I hope to see our defense continue to progress. My biggest concern is they are spending too much time on the field right now. They need to continue to improve.

Saylor for Whitley County will be trying to run over them. They might stop him but he will be hitting them. he ain't skeered. lol
BellMiddle Wrote:42-0 Bell but the score really matters how fast the running clock starts.

:biglmao:
Had an amazing practice on log mountain. you could see that every player was focused and was prepared to play. the players remember that loss last year and are pumped up for friday. should be a big big game for the Bobcats
Any chance Dud moves this game to Thursday night because of weather.. Florence making its way to Log Mtn..