Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley Co @ 3A Bell Co 9/14
Thoughts and predictions.

Bell Co 46
Whitley Co 0
Whitley beat us last year and we will have our hands full.. This game will show us how much we have improved and will give us an idea how close we’ve closed the gap on our neighbors.
We’ve had a great open week and our players are excited about this game.
Bell County will slaughter Whitley County.
Not bulletin board material or anything just the truth.
49-6
Mark it down
Whitley any worse or better than last year? IMO I thought they were a pretty solid team last year just from looking at scores. Corbin didn't just blow them out of the water last year if I remember correctly. I didn't know if they lost a big senior class or anything, etc.. IMO if they are about the same definitely a good gauge for Bell to see where they are at.
Bobcat4years Wrote:We’ve had a great open week and our players are excited about this game.

Our boys are calling this a revenge game. Hope Dudley turns them loose.
BellCo18 Wrote:Our boys are calling this a revenge game. Hope Dudley turns them loose.

I wouldn't think he would. Dudley is just going to sand bag lose to Whitley. I don't see him turning them loose.

Does what I just said sound stupid? Now you know how your post sounds.

Should be a great game. I would see this one as a pick'em in a betting situation.

Bobcat4years please stop referencing your Hounds in all your post. You carry water for Greer now, work hard at that.
Bell County with a running clock

Bell 49
Whitley 14
Bell wins 35-14. Whitley has had a off week to prepare as well.... Typical Bell Co talk, you guys are the only ones able to improve or put in work on the off weeks.
I’ve watched Middlesboro football for 45 years and when someone makes a statement like” if the coach will turn them loose” what the hell does that mean?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I’ve watched Middlesboro football for 45 years and when someone makes a statement like” if the coach will turn them loose” what the hell does that mean?

what i think it means is when a coach lets his players push the score higher than what it should be. for example taking all the starters out after halftime isn’t letting them loose. middlesboro coaches have let players loose before in the past. some people might think that letting players loose as of fighting or as thug style play. that isn’t the case. coach hilton wouldn’t allow that ever on his field, he would kick a player off log mountain in an instant for throwing a punch. if that’s what that guy meant by letting loose then he needs to be checked on.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell County with a running clock

Bell 49
Whitley 14

:dontthink
At the beginning of the year, I would have went with Whitley. But I think bell co takes it now. But it won’t be no running clock blowout like some predict. That and Whitley is down this year, on top of some problems team wise. So I don’t think this is a good gauge of how Good bell county is.
WhyLie Wrote:I wouldn't think he would. Dudley is just going to sand bag lose to Whitley. I don't see him turning them loose.

Should be a great game. I would see this one as a pick'em in a betting situation.

Bobcat4years please stop referencing your Hounds in all your post. You carry water for Greer now, work hard at that.

Nope. Not at all.
Loose means score 100 points if you can. Don't call the dogs off. Good lord. 🙄🙄
I think Whitley wins by one score. They’ll have to be three touchdowns better to do it on log mountain. Whitley has around 20 seniors and around 20 juniors if I’m not mistaken.
Whitley County 21
Bell County 14
Bell by as much as they want. That’s honest opinion Bell has improved and made a good recruit at qb and Whitley is just having a bad year. As far as Dudley turning them loose, he absolutely will. This is a quality game for Bell, they will be thumping there chest Friday night. But as someone said earlier, if I was a bell fan I wouldn’t use this game as a measuring stick cause if you do you might end up with hurt feelings later in the year. Sorry pj I am pulling for Whitley but don’t see it happening.
I really don’t see much of a game here. Confusederiously: Dudley want call the dogs off until the 4th Q with 1.25 remaining in game. Confusednicker:

Bell County 56
Whitley County 14
Colonels 28-14.
BellCo18 Wrote:Thoughts and predictions.

Bell Co 46
Whitley Co 0

:yeah:
Gummie Bear Wrote:Bell County will slaughter Whitley County.
Not bulletin board material or anything just the truth.
49-6
Mark it down

Slaughter :yikes:
smoke1015 Wrote:Whitley any worse or better than last year? IMO I thought they were a pretty solid team last year just from looking at scores. Corbin didn't just blow them out of the water last year if I remember correctly. I didn't know if they lost a big senior class or anything, etc.. IMO if they are about the same definitely a good gauge for Bell to see where they are at.
They lost a lot of players and one of the few good coaches they had.
WhyLie Wrote:I wouldn't think he would. Dudley is just going to sand bag lose to Whitley. I don't see him turning them loose.

Come join the Whitley County coaching staff.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell County with a running clock

Bell 49
Whitley 14
:Shaking::dontthink:dontthink
PJ did you waste your whole day so you could quote at least once on everyone’s posts
Dudley will get all he can get. Bell by 30+
Bell by 16
BellMiddle Wrote:PJ did you waste your whole day so you could quote at least once on everyone’s posts
I'm not slow like you so it didn't take me long. Do you find that answer to be satisfactory? or should I try again?
I am for PJDoug he may not have the best team but he definitely has great posts Whitley County 35 Bell County 14
Bell 35
Whitley 18