Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 21 Beechwood 14
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:I've not watched the WH kid play at all, so I can't comment on him at all. I guess it's what you personally think the Mr. Football/basketball/baseball ect. is intended to represent. The best player in the state of Kentucky, or the the most valuable to their team. It would be hard to leave Louisville, Lexington(not really as of late.) and occasionally Bowling Green, to find the "best player". But you can definitely make a argument for Chase if it's most valuable. I honestly have no clue who they go to if he goes down.

You need to go watch him. He IS a great athlete. Outside of him. Western hills don’t have much. But I’d give it to Estep over him, because of his accomplishments. For a top player in the country you’d think they’d be better or they could do more. But either way it’s worth a drive up if it’s close.

Btw, Estep probably won’t win. But he DOES need to be in serious consideration for it. It’s the homer in me that says he should win.
Woodsman Wrote:I’m right here. Sorry if my life involves a couple more things than responding to every infantile provocations on a particular website.

it consists of being taken to the wood shed to get some wood.
Woodsman Wrote:Hey hound05, wanna cry about officiating? Seems like beechwood was on the short end of the stick last night as far as the penalties go. Should we all huff and puff about the “defenseless player” flag on fourth down? Has the world conspired against beechwood? Not everyone gets a trophy youngster. Good luck the rest of the year scooter. You guys will apparently need it.

I'm not allowed to comment on your huffing and puffing.
Woodsman Wrote:Awwwww. You were trying to be funny weren’t you. So cute. Keep trying little guy. One of these times you’ll figure it out.

I know how your clock ticks little girl. You probably cried your self to sleep after Corbin spanked you.
Snakesnot Wrote:I see a beat down coming.

But congratulations on your victory against Beechwood.

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:it consists of being taken to the wood shed to get some wood.

Wow that’s funny. You are really good at this.
pjdoug Wrote:I know how your clock ticks little girl. You probably cried your self to sleep after Corbin spanked you.

Wow that’s profound buddy. Nice work. I slept very well last night. Thanks for asking. I don’t really care who won or lost the game in question. It has zero impact on my life. You mad though?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not allowed to comment on your huffing and puffing.

That makes sense
Woodsman Wrote:Wow that’s funny. You are really good at this.
I know. You're a little slow ain't ye?
The Truth Sayer Wrote:These comments are beyond explanation. You are a High School KID, playing in a BIG GAME. Offensive player comes across the field, ball thrown and you want to make a play. Ball is high...........you dont' know that.........you just see the offensive player jump to catch the ball.........your only thought is Hell NO....i have to tackle him. Kid jumps, ball skips off of his hands and you hit him. "TARGETING A DEFENSELESS PLAYER" is called.
Unbelievable and so sad.
There was no TARGETING and it was a BANG-BANG play of kids playing a game. Sorry to hear that the kid from Corbin was injured..........but not ready for ORANGES at Halftime and Trophies for ALL.
Terrible call by Mr. Meals..as the people in the stands called him out by name because they know that he is very favorable to Corbin. They proceeded to say, "Welcome to Corbin........GOOD LUCK!"
You obviously aren't a local guy if you think Mills favors Corbin in anything. The dislike he has for Corbin isn't a secret and I was shocked he even called this game. Feel free to ask anyone if Mills favors Corbin in any sport. He's a Knox homer through and through.You are trying to make it sound like the penalty was a bang bang play, but it wasn't. Corbin receiver jumped to make the catch an the ball went through his hands while he was still in the air. He had enough time to land on both feet before he was drilled by the defensive back. The defensive back had plenty of time to pull up but didn't. Like I said before, it happened right in front of me, only a few feet away. Had a front roll seat and the call was not only the right call, but an easy call to make.
Woodsman Wrote:Wow that’s profound buddy. Nice work. I slept very well last night. Thanks for asking. I don’t really care who won or lost the game in question. It has zero impact on my life. You mad though?
I didn't ask. I can tell by your whining that it has no impact on your life Smile
jamesdeane Wrote:You obviously aren't a local guy if you think Mills favors Corbin in anything. The dislike he has for Corbin isn't a secret and I was shocked he even called this game. Feel free to ask anyone if Mills favors Corbin in any sport. He's a Knox homer through and through.You are trying to make it sound like the penalty was a bang bang play, but it wasn't. Corbin receiver jumped to make the catch an the ball went through his hands while he was still in the air. He had enough time to land on both feet before he was drilled by the defensive back. The defensive back had plenty of time to pull up but didn't. Like I said before, it happened right in front of me, only a few feet away. Had a front roll seat and the call was not only the right call, but an easy call to make.

I don't like him or Corbin. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I know. You're a little slow ain't ye?

Yeah I’m clearly the “slow” one in this exchange. You seriously are really really good at this.
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't ask. I can tell by your whining that it has no impact on your life Smile

Yeah your mad. I’m sorry Lil buddy.
Interesting. 2 weeks from now, a team that feels like they have a defense, faces a team that through 4 weeks of play has only had 4-5 drives stall.
Woodsman Wrote:Yeah you are mad. I’m sorry Lil buddy.

Yeah you are mad. I’m sorry Lil buddy.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Just cause you all run off your players and have nothing to cheer about don’t be that guy who tries to hijack a thread cause either they couldn’t hang at Corbin or maybe there kid couldn’t. Or wait maybe your butt hurt cause we didn’t try to “recruit them” to play at Corbin.

The only kid you recruited from Laurel Co. recently couldn't hang were he was at and you know it, if it wasn't for the fact you were trying to pull other kids he wouldn't even be on the field. BTW we are a lot better off with out all the drama how about you stop assuming and dragging us into all YOUR CORBIN drama!!!! GO Rebels cant wait to see your butt hanging out again
Single Wing 77 Wrote:There is no such thing as uncatchable in high school.
And you came to this conclusion after the ALCOA game right?
Granny Bear Wrote:
[attachment=o3767]

Wish I knew how to make it larger, but I was told this was the hurdle that got flagged.

You cannot hurdle in high school football anymore.
There is an exception but I cant remember what it is. I'll have to get the rule book out
blueandgreen Wrote:The only kid you recruited from Laurel Co. recently couldn't hang were he was at and you know it, if it wasn't for the fact you were trying to pull other kids he wouldn't even be on the field. BTW we are a lot better off with out all the drama how about you stop assuming and dragging us into all YOUR CORBIN drama!!!! GO Rebels cant wait to see your butt hanging out again

Your the one that came on here running your mouth, I would be ashamed to if I couldn’t cheer for my own team and had to bring up Boyle every time I tried to make a statement. Boyle was and is good no doubt about it, can’t say that about laurel though them being 5a and if we played all you would see was red streaks and a running clock. So save the come back all it will be is Boyle or recruit followed by whining noises like all your other post.
Haters always hate.....
Woodsman Wrote:Yeah your mad. I’m sorry Lil buddy.

Not being a smart butt but Woodsman you are out of your league, he is one of the best at this and he will eat you alive but all in all he is a good guy.
Patriot1 Wrote:Not being a smart butt but Woodsman you are out of your league, he is one of the best at this and he will eat you alive but all in all he is a good guy.

Hahahahaha. I mean yeah, if you consider childish and inane remarks with absolutely zero humor or substance to be the “best”....you hit the nail on the head. I expect a little more though. Try harder and be somewhat entertaining. That’s not too much to ask.
Might want to be a little more careful about what you ask for.
mysonis55 Wrote:Interesting. 2 weeks from now, a team that feels like they have a defense, faces a team that through 4 weeks of play has only had 4-5 drives stall.

Remember the date 55, September 21 this isn’t fake news ( Hounds are coming for two in a row in Austin Peay) :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Remember the date 55, September 21 this isn’t fake news ( Hounds are coming for two in a row in Austin Peay) :biglmao:

Just remember this. Last year we had one of our toughest games the week before the debacle at Austin Peay. We were pretty banged up after that game. This year, we pretty much have a week off as the starters will only play about 1 half. We should be fresh. Scary fresh.
mysonis55 Wrote:Just remember this. Last year we had one of our toughest games the week before the debacle at Austin Peay. We were pretty banged up after that game. This year, we pretty much have a week off as the starters will only play about 1 half. We should be fresh. Scary fresh.

Well hell only in America, mayfield maybe the only team that is banged up before and after a loss. September 21 leave your excuses 55 in mayfield this game is in Tennessee Confusedmoke:
We are off this week right 64? Smile
Woodsman Wrote:Yeah I’m clearly the “slow” one in this exchange. You seriously are really really good at this.

clearly.
Granny Bear Wrote:The defenseless player just happens to be the Senior whose high school career is now in question because of a possible broken collar bone.

You are a butt hurt loser, and I seriously doubt you would be any different as a winner.
butt hurt from the wood at the wood shed Confusednicker: