Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 41 Russell 0
Final
Ashland pretty good!!
This ones tough, kids need to keep there heads up. Russell has to be more physical, granted the devils were overmatched from the word go but they were not even coming off the ball hard! If you can’t run or stop the run you will never beat anyone better than you.
Russell needs to go to smaller athletic lineman that come off the ball hard. Russell’s lines are too slow and poor technique equal devils getting pushed around everywhere.
Ashland is the real deal. Tomcats deserving of #1 AAAA ranking.
Congrats to Ashland, not much to say other than Ashland has a good team and Russell not so much. Luckily for Russell they play Boyd County next week and have a decent chance to get a much needed Win.
Congrats to Kittens 🐱
Go Red Devils summed it up best. Ashland is good. Russell isn’t. This series should be more competitive the next couple of years as Russell has some decent young players and Ashland loses Ratliff.
nekysportsfan Wrote:Go Red Devils summed it up best. Ashland is good. Russell isn’t. This series should be more competitive the next couple of years as Russell has some decent young players and Ashland loses Ratliff.

Ashland will have Pittman for two more years. Once he bulks up a bit he may set some records at Ashland. He's one of the the fastest kids I've ever watched play. There is another Ratliff in the system as well. The Tomcats aren't going to drop off much over the next several years. Good luck to the Devil's the rest of the season.
I don’t think that their schedule so far would put them inline for a #1 4 a ranking just yet , they are putting up some impressive number no doubt.
Congrats Asland
According to the Daily Independent, Russell had 89 total yards for the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go Tomcats!
Nice W for tomcats J-central will have there hands full no doudt about it and I am not sure if Boyd is a sure win for the devils they have no offense at all right now I am pulling for them they have a great younger group
If Ashland can get all there pieces back for the end of season and the playoffs they should be a very tough out. This team without some of there better players right now are a really good football team!
Where is Mr I take 8 ??? No crap running down my leg....Are you ready for your running clock from the Rams??