•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Pikeville
Patriot1 Wrote:I don’t try to be politically correct just like to be nice but on those Friday nights (and Thursday night this week our middle schools play) I don’t like you guys but then afterwards it’s ok. 2000PHS is still leaving in the past with last years game. Seems like he likes that. New year great sort of rivalry and good luck to you guys but hope Pikeville kicks your butts in both games and as always GO PANTHERS!!!

I've just heard many times that this is the same Pikeville team from last year and I'm like....Good!
2000PHS Wrote:I've just heard many times that this is the same Pikeville team from last year and I'm like....Good!

Same players, MUCH different team! Hail Pikeville!
2000PHS Wrote:I've just heard many times that this is the same Pikeville team from last year and I'm like....Good!

It is in names but this isn’t the same Paintsville team and you probably will wish they where the same in action as they where last year when they played but their more physical and definitely leaps and bounds better at knowing their jobs but we will see. As always GO PANTHERS!!! PS I have still never seen a blue TIger must be blue from where they get beat

You didn't see the QB who accounted for 6 TDs against LCA last game and you didn't see how much Pikeville improved by the end of last year because you were busy with basketball. Everybody gets to see who has what tomorrow.TongueirateSho
Is it smack talking time yet?
2000PHS Wrote:We are way too nice for this to be Pikeville vs Paintsville week. Especially since Pikeville had less than 100 yards of offense and 0 points last year.
New year, different players (QB), different circumstances. Both teams talented, both want a win. I'll go ahead and say this: Paintsville will NOT hold us scoreless and to less than 100 yards of offense again. They have a very talented roster, and will be a very stern test and MAY even beat Pikeville, after all that's why they play the game on the field, not on paper or message boards. But last years cluster flop is not happening again.
bac2369 Wrote:Is it smack talking time yet?
It's time.
jetpilot Wrote:You didn't see the QB who accounted for 6 TDs against LCA last game and you didn't see how much Pikeville improved by the end of last year because you were busy with basketball. Everybody gets to see who has what tomorrow.TongueirateSho
I think they did see him. Saw Paintsville, Hazard, Raceland, and a few other teams scouting the Pike County Bowl. Thanks for buying the tickets, y'all. Pikeville and Pike County schools appreciate the support. Hope you enjoyed the visit, we try to be good hosts each year. We were even kind enough to get you out on time despite a late start to the game. Running clocks are fun that way.
PHSForever Wrote:I think they did see him. Saw Paintsville, Hazard, Raceland, and a few other teams scouting the Pike County Bowl. Thanks for buying the tickets, y'all. Pikeville and Pike County schools appreciate the support. Hope you enjoyed the visit, we try to be good hosts each year. We were even kind enough to get you out on time despite a late start to the game. Running clocks are fun that way.

I just meant they didn't see him vs. Paintsville. Go Panthers!
jetpilot Wrote:I just meant they didn't see him vs. Paintsville. Go Panthers!

And this new invention called motion pictures.
jetpilot Wrote:You didn't see the QB who accounted for 6 TDs against LCA last game and you didn't see how much Pikeville improved by the end of last year because you were busy with basketball. Everybody gets to see who has what tomorrow.TongueirateSho

I saw they were improved enough to get beat by the same team that beat us.
2000PHS Wrote:I saw they were improved enough to get beat by the same team that beat us.

Well one thing we where at their place and your where in your own cow paster and that automatically gives you guys 14 points. New year different place not the same outcome and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Man, it's unreal. You try to show respect to these Paintsville fans, then they start whining about that. How bout y'all just come on in tomorrow night, and along with respect, we'll show ya defeat. I don't know, might even show ya some "nice" while we're at it. :biggrin:
2000PHS Wrote:I saw they were improved enough to get beat by the same team that beat us.

Did you all call off basketball practice so the players could go to the game?
Ooh. Got beat at their place despite having 100 yards more offense, which was wiped out by a 9 or 11 penalties against Pikeville vs 0 against Raceland. Name the last game you went to in high school where a team played a completely penalty free game, even at home?.... Oh wait. I'm talking with a Paintsville fan. Y'all EXPECT that to happen at your place. Lol

Heck, we had over a 100 more yards offense than y'all did against Raceland and sure as heck didn't give up 31 points to them. TongueirateSho
2000PHS Wrote:And this new invention called motion pictures.
Good, you have those motion pictures? Check them out and see how much better we did against Raceland than you all did. Lol

It's all good fun and games on here. I'm not going to address the Raceland game anymore because that's in the past. They won, we will congratulate and move on. New year, new opportunities.
jetpilot Wrote:Did you all call off basketball practice so the players could go to the game?

I seen on Twitter that got 2 new basketball players this year to Jet, I guess they are trying to beat Pikeville in basketball,too.
Patriot1 Wrote:I seen on Twitter that got 2 new basketball players this year to Jet, I guess they are trying to beat Pikeville in basketball,too.

The only thing Paintsville beats Pikeville is Paintsville Lake is much nicer than the Pikeville pond.
PHSForever Wrote:Good, you have those motion pictures? Check them out and see how much better we did against Raceland than you all did. Lol

It's all good fun and games on here. I'm not going to address the Raceland game anymore because that's in the past. They won, we will congratulate and move on. New year, new opportunities.

You didn't do any better. We were driving to win the game and threw a pick 6, twice. Raceland had less than 20 yards offense in the 2nd half.

Back to this year, Paintsville isn't as down as you want to believe and Pikeville isn't '87 league either.
jetpilot Wrote:Did you all call off basketball practice so the players could go to the game?

:hilarious::hilarious: awesome JP ! Alright let’s get this thing going !

Please JP, you’re crowing about a blowout win against a freshman LCA team ? Ridgeview is better on SOS :1::flame:
PHSFAN Wrote:The only thing Paintsville beats Pikeville is Paintsville Lake is much nicer than the Pikeville pond.

I thought you guys took swimming lessons at Fishtrap in the spring :lmao:
PHSForever Wrote:Ooh. Got beat at their place despite having 100 yards more offense, which was wiped out by a 9 or 11 penalties against Pikeville vs 0 against Raceland. Name the last game you went to in high school where a team played a completely penalty free game, even at home?.... Oh wait. I'm talking with a Paintsville fan. Y'all EXPECT that to happen at your place. Lol

Heck, we had over a 100 more yards offense than y'all did against Raceland and sure as heck didn't give up 31 points to them. TongueirateSho

When Paintsville scores on every possession then naturally you will have more yards in the game, just saying :Thumbs:
PHSForever Wrote:It's time.

To get stomped by floppy melons :hilarious::hilarious: that’s still
The goat on this site :1:
Patriot1 Wrote:It is in names but this isn’t the same Paintsville team and you probably will wish they where the same in action as they where last year when they played but their more physical and definitely leaps and bounds better at knowing their jobs but we will see. As always GO PANTHERS!!! PS I have still never seen a blue TIger must be blue from where they get beat

If want to see a TigerBlue bring your punk ass to Vansant Va at Jerry’s carryout on 460 we will see who’s maroon after that :ChairHit:
TigerBlues Wrote:I thought you guys took swimming lessons at Fishtrap in the spring :lmao:

Luckily when i was a kid we still had the city pool but that has been replaced with the soon to be indoor practice facility but if the YMCA doesn't come thru with a new planned indoor pool future generations may have to learn in Fishtrap while avoiding floating kitchen appliances.
2000PHS Wrote:You didn't do any better. We were driving to win the game and threw a pick 6, twice. Raceland had less than 20 yards offense in the 2nd half.

Back to this year, Paintsville isn't as down as you want to believe and Pikeville isn't '87 league either.
Of course we aren’t the 87 team again. That one was special. And of course you aren’t as down as SOME are making y’all out to be. Most of the Pikeville fans on here have been real respectful and expect a hard fought game. If you choose not to join in on the friendly smack talk back and forth, don’t throw any out to be returned. Lol
TigerBlues Wrote:When Paintsville scores on every possession then naturally you will have more yards in the game, just saying :Thumbs:
... so y’all only had two possessions against Raceland? :lmao:
TigerBlues Wrote:To get stomped by floppy melons :hilarious::hilarious: that’s still
The goat on this site :1:
Floppy couldn’t see us to stomp us. He’d take off running towards us and blacken both his eyes. :Clap:
PHSForever Wrote:Of course we aren’t the 87 team again. That one was special. And of course you aren’t as down as SOME are making y’all out to be. Most of the Pikeville fans on here have been real respectful and expect a hard fought game. If you choose not to join in on the friendly smack talk back and forth, don’t throw any out to be returned. Lol

Huh? I thought I was joining in on the smack talk that was friendly in nature! Heck, I thought I got it started today! I'll work on my game lol
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next