•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Greenup
pjdoug Wrote:Ain't the Kentucky Derby televised in West Virginia? lol

SMH, that's exactly what I mean! Love you man! Hahaha!
#55PirateFan Wrote:SMH, that's exactly what I mean! Love you man! Hahaha!
Confusednicker:
FoSho Wrote:I don't know you or have a dog in this fight...but I think this might be the greatest post in the history of this forum. Not really sure that means anything considering..............but I digress.

Thank you.
Musket queers have no shot!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Musket queers have no shot!

Lol
Gc when was last time u all started 3-0?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Musket queers have no shot!
Confusednicker:
Rams 🐑 win big. Raceland by 20. Expect a mismatch
Time to see if Gc is ready to step up and when a defining game I will give credit to a great passing game but this is a way different D than Lewis co and I really ? Gc O line I will take rams 31-14
BuckeyeRam Wrote:Time to see if Gc is ready to step up and when a defining game I will give credit to a great passing game but this is a way different D than Lewis co and I really ? Gc O line I will take rams 31-14

They ain't ready. They won't have time to pass against Raceland.
Mike Tyson vs Peewee Herman type mismatch!
BuckeyeRam Wrote:Gc when was last time u all started 3-0?

it's easy to start off 3-0 against weak competition.
Greenup doesn't even have a fat boy Buster Douglas punchers chance
Hahahah this is great....we got people on here trying their best to get the Greenup people going....non Raceland people trying there best hahaha!! Maybe Monday will bring the Greenup crowd out,or mayb the Greenup people have already accepted what is coming!
I tell you one thing RamDaD50 I hope The Rams and Panthers meet again in the semi’s I won’t run and hide like Greenup County posters are doing, I will try to stand in there with you guys. That’s a big stand on my part to go against the best posters on here. Maybe I can get to PJDoug to be on my side but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Hahahah this is great....we got people on here trying their best to get the Greenup people going....non Raceland people trying there best hahaha!! Maybe Monday will bring the Greenup crowd out,or mayb the Greenup people have already accepted what is coming!

I just hope Greenup doesn’t beat us because will never hear the end if it lol
If they beat us I will be the first to say good job.Those boys from Greenup deserve it because all jokes aside they are buying into what Grizzel is selling and they are putting g in the work!
Well, seeing as Grizzle is from Raceland.....IF GC wins, most will see it as Raceland being beat by the Raceland system. LOL
Not me...Grizzle is making his own program and he’s doing a fine job! If Greenup wins then it’s all them doing it.Like I said I’ll be the first to say good job!! But won’t hapoen.....gonna knock those green turds all over the field !!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Not me...Grizzle is making his own program and he’s doing a fine job! If Greenup wins then it’s all them doing it.Like I said I’ll be the first to say good job!! But won’t hapoen.....gonna knock those green turds all over the field !!

Scott is one of those guys that has a really high football IQ and a knack for the game. He is a guy that see having a successful coaching career for many years to come.
Greenup appears to be on an upswing. Won't get Rams this year but that day is coming.
E's Army Wrote:Greenup appears to be on an upswing. Won't get Rams this year but that day is coming.
Yeah maybe a few decades from now 🤣
64SUR Wrote:I'm seriously thinking about picking Greenup and then again I like 1A schools ..........:mop: Think I will wait until Monday on my prediction

Well it isn't Monday................But hey I make better prediction on Sunday. Raceland plays better competition period

Riceland 42
Greenup County 21
Time to make it 8 in a row over big brother!!!
I think Greenup has the high flyong offense to put points on the board against anyone. But i dont think they have the horses defensively to withstand our ground game and they wont be able to load the box. i do however expect them to do just that and try to force our girst year starting QB to put the team on his back. imo though, Heighton hasnt looked a single bit like a first year starting QB and Mike seems to have alot more confidence in him than one may expect him to have in a young starter.
Greenup sees this as a rival game, but to be a rival game doesn’t each team win games it goes back and forth? Not much of a rival
Everyone is having fun in this post and I am now seeing the respect GC has earned. Greenup will definitely be flying high playing at home and being 3-0. I honestly do not know these teams well enough to pick a winner. GC being the undefeated 4A team with all the weapons they have and size upfront. Raceland sounds like a physical team. I wish I could attend this one. Trash talking on here aside, it sounds like a great game to be involved with.
Let’s face it......Greenup BLOWS!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Hahahah this is great....we got people on here trying their best to get the Greenup people going....non Raceland people trying there best hahaha!! Maybe Monday will bring the Greenup crowd out,or mayb the Greenup people have already accepted what is coming!
I pronounce Greenup County dead with rigor mortis.
Patriot1 Wrote:I tell you one thing RamDaD50 I hope The Rams and Panthers meet again in the semi’s I won’t run and hide like Greenup County posters are doing, I will try to stand in there with you guys. That’s a big stand on my part to go against the best posters on here. Maybe I can get to PJDoug to be on my side but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I like The Rams but I'm cheering for The Panthers this time.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next