• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Pikeville
Should be a big crowd @ Hambley. Thoughts on the game?
I think Pikeville is the early favorites in the east and they flex their muscles in this one. I think Paintsville is still looking for an identity and they will be tough towards the end of the season but I can’t see them beating Pikeville this early in the year.

Panthers 42
Tigers 21
This game is one that Panthers has been waiting for. Paintsville had a ruff Friday night and look for them to be really focused for this one. Going to be a good one always is but if Pikeville plays their game they can win but if they are off any then Paintsville can win. This will be a game to see which team wants it the most and will be a hard hitting game and turnovers and penalties will factor in. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pikeville 30
Paintsville 22
At this point I think it’s a tossup
Pikeville by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think the Panthers win this game easily. I'm not really worried about this game to much. Its the week after that's got me a little worried when my Pirates travel to Pikeville. These young Panthers are legit! And could very well hang another "L" to Belfrys record. Good luck to both Pikeville and Paintsville and I hope both teams play great and come out injury free.
I thought Pikeville already won the whole damn thing....shirts printed already why would taintsville show up??
Now RamDaD50 I told you to do better but on the other thread. I don’t think no Panther fan has said that only came from the other teams followers ( RAMS). Hope to have a good game this weekend and get better each week but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
#55PirateFan Wrote:I think the Panthers win this game easily. I'm not really worried about this game to much. Its the week after that's got me a little worried when my Pirates travel to Pikeville. These young Panthers are legit! And could very well hang another "L" to Belfrys record. Good luck to both Pikeville and Paintsville and I hope both teams play great and come out injury free.

I don’t think belfry has too much t be worried about. If Pikeville blows paintsville out like FD did, then yeah I’d be a little nervous. That dang offense belfry runs is just sooooo hard to stop for any defense.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t think belfry has too much t be worried about. If Pikeville blows paintsville out like FD did, then yeah I’d be a little nervous. That dang offense belfry runs is just sooooo hard to stop for any defense.

I hope your right my friend!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I thought Pikeville already won the whole damn thing....shirts printed already why would taintsville show up??
Take a couple of breaths there Ram Dad! Don’t worry so much about the Panthers, they will be fine, as long as they don’t have the same refs that called the game at Raceland in the Semi’s last year! 😂
I'm thinking a 27-20 game in which both teams feel good about where they stand in the East. Hopefully it is the 1st meeting and another to follow in a couple of months between the two.
Pikeville - 27
Paintsville - 14
Pikeville has a good team, but I’m just not as sure as everyone else that they’re better than Paintsville at this point....Paintsville took the Panthers to the wood shed last year! Just not sure at this point.
Paintsville by a touchdown.
4everUK Wrote:Pikeville has a good team, but I’m just not as sure as everyone else that they’re better than Paintsville at this point....Paintsville took the Panthers to the wood shed last year! Just not sure at this point.

And after that game last year, they changed QB and the rest was history. Same thing happened in 2015 after the Paintsville game and we know what happened that year. However, regardless of the outcome this year, I highly doubt Pikeville changes QB. He is a smooth operator.
Panthers by at least two scores.
Paintsville has a good team, no doubt. But are they good enough to take down the Panthers @ Hambley ? Don't think so.

Panthers - 38

Tigers - 14 Panthers too strong, talented, and blessed with plenty of team speed this season. Good luck to both teams, and hope for an injury free game.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Paintsville has a good team, no doubt. But are they good enough to take down the Panthers @ Hambley ? Don't think so.

Panthers - 38

Tigers - 14 Panthers too strong, talented, and blessed with plenty of team speed this season. Good luck to both teams, and hope for an injury free game.

I agree. To much Panther speed and talent this year.
Pikeville 35-14.
4everUK Wrote:At this point I think it’s a tossup

:hilarious:
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I thought Pikeville already won the whole damn thing....shirts printed already why would taintsville show up??

Yep. They've got it wrapped up.
Pikeville wins this one by > 2 scores.
When is the last time Paintsville lost 2 games in a row?
Different team, diffferent venue. Week after total manhandling by FD. No taking the Panthers to the woodshed this year. Gotta think they will just be too much for the Tigers to handle. Just my thoughts......
4everUK Wrote:Take a couple of breaths there Ram Dad! Don’t worry so much about the Panthers, they will be fine, as long as they don’t have the same refs that called the game at Raceland in the Semi’s last year! 😂

Yep. The Ref kicked that ball right through the uprights to send us to the carpet.
I don't think we really know a whole lot about either team. We know Paintsville has blown out two sub par teams and been blown out by a good 6A school. We know Pikeville has blown out two teams, but how good were those teams?
This game will tell us a lot about both schools. I think Pikeville is the favorite. I will take the Panthers by 14.
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:When is the last time Paintsville lost 2 games in a row?

Quick guess would be 2013
2000PHS Wrote:Quick guess would be 2013

I just checked the KHSAA site and it was actually 2012. That’s not a bad run.
  • 1(current)
  • Next