Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County - 34 East Jessamine - 20 (Appalachian Bowl)
Clay County had been knocking on the door for a couple weeks and it finally opened. After several delays in the first game, the Tigers took advantage of some late fumbles to pull away at 1am. They keep getting better. DJ McCulley with the MVP; Gilbert was really good as well. Safe travels to East Jessamine.
I'm thrilled for the Tigers!! Congratulations on your win!!
Congrats to the Tiggers. Hope things keep moving forward.
Nice win Clay.
shocker.
Way to go Tigers.
Good win for Clay Co. and Coach Sizemore.
Congrats tigers!
Congratulations Clay County, :Cheerlead I think it’s time we start thinking clay being in the top 5 teams in the 13th. :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Clay County, :Cheerlead I think it’s time we start thinking clay being in the top 5 teams in the 13th. :worthy:

Have you been getting some recruits for your cousin?
Nice win for the Tigers. Congratulations to Coach Sizemore, his staff, and specially the players on a hard earned victory! Keep on working, you’re headed in the right direction.
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Clay County, :Cheerlead I think it’s time we start thinking clay being in the top 5 teams in the 13th. :worthy:

Your not far off I would favor them over a lot of teams, very tough physical team.
Who officiate the game?
Great win!! Clay seems to be improving every week.
Tigers are maturing into a nice football team. They are getting better with every outing thus far. Credit to players and coaches. In my opinion, when Gilbert was tackled two yards out of bounds and nearly jammed his wrist (or worse) against the track early on and no flag was thrown...that lit a fire under him. From that point on, he played with a vengeance! That set the tone for the rest of the game. I expect the same intensity and grit this Friday night when PCC Commodores roll into Gunchester!