Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 52 McCreary Central 6
Final
Way to go Cardinals!
McCreary is giving up 50 pts. a game. Better find some Def. or they can't beat anyone. Congrats to S. Laurel.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:McCreary is giving up 50 pts. a game. Better find some Def. or they can't beat anyone. Congrats to S. Laurel.

From what I have gathered the defense seems a little better score wouldn't show that. The offense however struggles to even get a first down and leaves the defense on the field most of the game multiple times the defense got turnovers in south laurel territory and the offense manage to get 3 yards
Unbeaten55 Wrote:From what I have gathered the defense seems a little better score wouldn't show that. The offense however struggles to even get a first down and leaves the defense on the field most of the game multiple times the defense got turnovers in south laurel territory and the offense manage to get 3 yards

Offense leaving Def. on field all the time is not good. Sounds like we got problems on both sides of the ball.
South scored three TD's via pick-6.
From what I’ve saw Mcreary just isn’t a very good team this year. I’m a PCC fan and we’re no world killers but Mcreary was awful. Pcc was up huge and put in their second string that’s when Mcreary started scoring. Need to find em a QB offense really struggles
billsizemore63 Wrote:From what I’ve saw Mcreary just isn’t a very good team this year. I’m a PCC fan and we’re no world killers but Mcreary was awful. Pcc was up huge and put in their second string that’s when Mcreary started scoring. Need to find em a QB offense really struggles

Personal opinion from what I have seen with McCreary they should go away from a pass first offense give the freshman experience at quarterback
Put the current quarterback and Caleb cox in the back field at running back and give the ball to Caleb cox 20 to 30 times a game
Don't expect that to happen. Coach Ford has too much Somerset in him for that.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't expect that to happen. Coach Ford has too much Somerset in him for that.
It's to clear to see that if Caleb cox gets the ball things happen same thing last year what little he got the ball big plays were made.

as it currently looks no offense something should change
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't expect that to happen. Coach Ford has too much Somerset in him for that.

Unbeaten55 Wrote:It's to clear to see that if Caleb cox gets the ball things happen same thing last year what little he got the ball big plays were made.

as it currently looks no offense something should change

I know next to nothing about McCreary County football, but I know Coach Ford spent some time at Lexington Catholic, and they liked him.
Caleb is a good player, but his body can not take 20-30 carries a game from the backfield. Coach will figure out what is best for the team to do, third game of season have to keep the big picture in mind.
Malcolm Ex Wrote:I know next to nothing about McCreary County football, but I know Coach Ford spent some time at Lexington Catholic, and they liked him.

Oh I have spoke with him he's a good guy . Just hoping for some better football
motley86 Wrote:Caleb is a good player, but his body can not take 20-30 carries a game from the backfield. Coach will figure out what is best for the team to do, third game of season have to keep the big picture in mind.

Plenty of kids in the state are carrying 30-40 times a game that carry their team. Put the ball in his hands

It's pretty clear that some major offense change needs to be made other getting 0 points on offense

However good luck to the raiders at Clinton tonight I'll be listening to the broadcast.