Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 26 Sheldon Clark 8
Knott d outstanding! Listening to game sounds like Cardinals negative yardage.
Good win for the Patriots. I thought Sheldon Clark would roll in this one.
Did not expect this one.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I better go back an look at Predictions on this one. :worthy:
Nice win for Knott
Color me surprised. I was wayyyyy off on this one. Fat Pat must have shared some of his mojo with the team before the game
What happened here? The prediction thread said this would be a blowout by the cards.
WOAH! didn’t expect this one. Congrats to PATS
killerb Wrote:Knott d outstanding! Listening to game sounds like Cardinals negative yardage.

Way to go Knott!
Sounds like the tater truck was serving up lots of mash taters. Congrats Knott County and congrats to Fat Pat.
Fat Pat put the tater truck in low gear and pulled it across the line! As I said earlier in the week, you never know in high school football.
Wow. Missed this one bad, Congrats to Knott nice win.
Shocker for me.
I thought the Pats would really struggle after losing the QB.
Good win for them. Best of luck to fatpat this coming Friday.
[Image: https://thabto.files.wordpress.com/2012/....jpg?w=500]
[Image: http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-4zmqsn/pro...59.JPG?c=2]Bolz ole Fatpat pumped up like a mutha brutha! Magz had a smile on his face and a look in his eye on the way over that scared ole Fatpat! Magz said we going 50 cal style baby! Model T was cranked up and rolling baby! Landlord Lucas broke free and Superboi broke loose like ole Forest Gumpy and boy is till running! Wowza! Shout out to Sheldy for the concessions and ole Fatpat loved the turf bruh! When Superboi broke free the ole food tray went flying and left hot doggy stains left on the turf! Sorry bout that! #rollingthundertime #footballgodsmsileduponus #magnumagenius More mash taters please!!!
Swing and a miss on this one for sure.

Can anyone break down the game for those of us that missed it so bad?
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Swing and a miss on this one for sure.

Can anyone break down the game for those of us that missed it so bad?

[Image:

]

wildkitten, it's like this. Pat Nation was rollin hard in this one. Our defenz built a freakin wall that inspired ole trumpy. Then we ran, and ran, and ran........

Sheldy lost control and it was worse than that day in 1995 when CT and yours truly came off the baseball hill in that pimped up golf cart, wowza!

#lovetobreakitdown More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

wildkitten, it's like this. Pat Nation was rollin hard in this one. Our defenz built a freakin wall that inspired ole trumpy. Then we ran, and ran, and ran........

Sheldy lost control and it was worse than that day in 1995 when CT and yours truly came off the baseball hill in that pimped up golf cart, wowza!

#lovetobreakitdown More mash taters please!!!

Thank you....After that I feel like I was right there in the huddle all night.
Well, every time the Cardinals did something positive it was followed by a negative. Threw a TD, ineligible man downfield. We behind everyone in the secondary, drops ball. Knott County did play well, don’t let that be taken from them. But SC got in the quicksandand just could not fight their way out.
Cardinals ride Wrote:Well, every time the Cardinals did something positive it was followed by a negative. Threw a TD, ineligible man downfield. We behind everyone in the secondary, drops ball. Knott County did play well, don’t let that be taken from them. But SC got in the quicksandand just could not fight their way out.

[Image:

]

#soundslikeitwasjustbadluck More mash taters please!!!
If I made it sound like it was just bad luck I certainly didn’t mean it that way. All
I was saying is SC had opportunities but did not capitalize. KC played very well. Hats off to them. But I’m sure everyone who has ever played a down of football has had things go bad and knows what it’s like just just not be able to get things turned around. Congrats to the Pats on the win.