Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Lawrence Co 10/17/18
Game 1 for my Rams. Will have to wait a few weeks to unveil the renovations at Ram Stadium as they travel to LC and Putnam in the first 2 weeks. Raceland has had LCs number as of late, can the dogs take one this year at their place?

My thoughts...

As in years past, Raceland owns the LOS and pulls away late behind the 3 headed monster in the backfield and the new QB protects the football for his first varisity win.

Raceland 32
Dawgs 14
Raceland 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think if the Bulldogs have a better start than the muffed kick return on the opening drive at the 1 and the following terrible punt, LC CAN come out on top.... I'm not at all saying we will, but I like what I have seen as far as changes they have made on the defensive side of the ball... I'm not sure what the starting lineup will look like because it seemed like they were moving players around a lot during the scrimmage against Pikeville, but I'm optimistic

I'll say if Raceland scores less than 30, LC wins... I'm saying 28-24 LC
Rams by eleventy billion!
Rams 28- Dawgs 14.
Get the defense lined out and the Rams will be right back where they were last year.
Rams win this one.
I hear LC is better this year, but I think Raceland is, too. Raceland by 3 scores.
28-14 sounds bout right rams will have to be on there game LC is never a easy out
The best thing about the first game is getting it over with! Doesn’t really matter if the Rams beat LC by 30 or LC beats the Rams by 30.Both coaches will have four quarters on film to start critiquing and both teams will start getting better.Good luck to both teams and hoping for a injury free game!! Hey Scotty do you like my new out look ????:biglmao:
This should be a good early season test for both teams. Last year LC caught some bad breaks early on the game and that affected the tone for the entire night. I look for this year to be close one that will be decided in the 4th quarter.

Raceland 34
Lawrence Co. 24
This should be a dandy, looking forward to this matchup. See all your Raceland fans at the game, have a safe trip down to Louisa.
This game maybe won on the last play of the game. Going with 1A Raceland :Cheerlead

Raceland 28
Lawrence County 21
*all you Raceland fans. Two solid programs and good competition moving into the season. Both teams have a lot of respect for each other. Both teams play a different style offense so it will be interesting. One thing for sure is that it’s always physical. Best of luck to the Bulldogs!
I'm hoping the Bulldogs can pull this one off, but it's not bloody likely.
I love lc but raceland should win by a few tds. Dawgs should be better as the year goes, but not on the rams level yet. I'm ready for football!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:The best thing about the first game is getting it over with! Doesn’t really matter if the Rams beat LC by 30 or LC beats the Rams by 30.Both coaches will have four quarters on film to start critiquing and both teams will start getting better.Good luck to both teams and hoping for a injury free game!! Hey Scotty do you like my new out look ????:biglmao:

there is ZERO chance of predictiong your predictions hoss!!!
Should be a good game for a half or 3 quarters. As long as Raceland isn’t looking ahead to the next game they pull away and win by 2 scores 31- 17.
As much as I want my dawgs to pull this one out, it doesn’t seem feasible to me. Rams will throw all over our secondary, unless they’ve been putting some major work in practice. The Pikeville scrimmage was ugly as they threw all over the dawgs as well. LC’s kryptonite is the pass game. Screens, deep, everything in between. Rams will also dominate the line, which isn’t going to be pretty for LC, but i’ve gotta hold faith it’ll be a nail biter as long as penalties don’t kill us and West plays his game.
28-21 Rams playing till the final whistle. However, the score can easily be in LC’s favor, West is an absolute monster on the field and anything can happen behind that horse.
Rams by 10
Always seems to be a good game , LC quarterback is a load and the young Ram front 7 will be tested early but Rams win by 14
Strange start for the year!! It’s Raceland and LC!! Hell we usually have about 10 LC fans telling us how they are gonna kick our butts and that last year we got lucky!! So is all the LC fans gone or have you guys giving up on this game due to the butt kickings the Rams have dished out over the last couple years?? Where is all the trash talk????
Seeing as how we handed you the first touchdown of the game and never could get rolling in time to matter last season, we’ll just wait and see how it shakes out on Friday
Wildcat45 Wrote:Seeing as how we handed you the first touchdown of the game and never could get rolling in time to matter last season, we’ll just wait and see how it shakes out on Friday

Yeah, first quarter for LC was awful last year. Other than that, they outplayed Raceland for 3 quarters, just dug themselves in a hole in the first.
Dawgs 28
Ams 24

south greenup still smarting from whooping in LEX
Raceland - 42
Lawrence Co - 21
Raceland 24

Lawrence County 14
Wildcat45 Wrote:Seeing as how we handed you the first touchdown of the game and never could get rolling in time to matter last season, we’ll just wait and see how it shakes out on Friday

Yes LC just handed the game over , Racelands defense didn’t have anything to do with any of it
scrappy coco Wrote:Dawgs 28
Ams 24

south greenup still smarting from whooping in LEX

Your right we got beat bad in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game meanwhile EAST CARTER put it all over the stinkview stinkers last week , you should be trying to put some positive Mojo on the stinkers game this week against Boyd co because it’s the only shot they have to win a gane this year
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Yes LC just handed the game over , Racelands defense didn’t have anything to do with any of it

Not sure how I was taking anything away from their defense. We muffed the opening kickoff at the 1, and went 3 and out running plays to keep us from a safety, then punted the ball about 15 yards... We gave a very good team the football with a very short field and never got anything going quick enough to come back... The whole point of the post was to point out that we trailed the entire game last season, so why would we talk crap this season... stop trolling trying to get people worked up