Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County @ Fairview 8-17
Fairview got Boyd last year can they do it again this year? I think this is a close game and probably low scoring.
Boyd by 3.
Boyd 20
Fairview 13
Fairview 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Boyd in a rout
Boyd 35 Fairview 7
Broke back county 35
Eagles 14

eagles had better get physical and in a hurry, east carter pushed them around pretty good. no time in weight room will do that. Jack Roy has a chance if his line can give him time, thats yet to be seen. have some good athletes with noah king, jay ferguson, nate lowe, Roy and others on offense, defense will be scrappy like always. Boyd def. has gotten better and they will be gunning for the eagles in Westwood. should be great atmosphere, but lions to much in this one:welcome:
Pushed around by east carter!!! I’m not sure those words have ever been used in the same sentence before . Stinkview will not win a game this year
Boyd County Gets the Win

14-7
Nut you lack of respect for other programs, and kids who work their tails off all year is ridiculous!!!! Just because a kid doesn’t wear orange and black doesn’t mean you can be so arrogant towards them or their program. It is staggering how ignorant you sound when you continuously downgrade other programs.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Pushed around by east carter!!! I’m not sure those words have ever been used in the same sentence before . Stinkview will not win a game this year

Just to keep things in perspective let’s not forget that East Carter has pushed Raceland around in the past.

2003-East Carter 25 Raceland 20
2004-East Carter 46 Raceland 13
2005-East Carter 38 Raceland 21
2007-East Carter 35 Raceland 25
I am saddened to post this because I have always had a warm and fuzzy spot for BC football but I think I'd rather watch paint dry than have to attend this game. What has happened to these two football programs?
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I am saddened to post this because I have always had a warm and fuzzy spot for BC football but I think I'd rather watch paint dry than have to attend this game. What has happened to these two football programs?

BC has 30 football players and not sure yet this season but last year had over 40 soccer players and athletes big time athletes playing soccer. That’s part of the problem but just a small part.
T-CATS Wrote:BC has 30 football players and not sure yet this season but last year had over 40 soccer players and athletes big time athletes playing soccer. That’s part of the problem but just a small part.

Not many football programs can say their school's soccer team has a larger roster.
Scareview beagles get hammered!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Scareview beagles get hammered!

come on Bruh you have to say by how many billion. its not the same if you dont . we feel deprived in WW if we are not down by Eleventy billion:lmao:
Wr/Db Noah king is no longer on the team, dismissed after east carter game
Boyd county 21
Fairview 14