Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 08/18/18
Thoughts and Predictions :howdy::howdy:
Go Colonels!
Corbin 28
Whitley 7
It’s not how you play the first game, it’s how you play the last game.. We will be tuff to handle at a later date.
I know nothing about Whitley County this year, but I have been hanging around practice and Corbin offense has pass my eye-test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste this year, Corbin defense is going to be nasty this year :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Whitley County 07
35-7 corbin.
Whitley 28-21
TIGERZ Wrote:Whitley 28-21

Confusedmoke:
Corbin by 35. Will not be like last years game.
Corbin - 33
Whitley Co - 14
Corbin wins.
Hounds by 17.
Corbin 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think the hounds get the clock running, then sub down. I think it’ll be a 42-14 final.
is there any Corbin old-timers here? I'm looking for information on a place that was on South Main Street in the 1950's ? private message me if you're older than dirt and would know. lol
Whitley County 49- Knox and Laurel 14
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County 49- Knox and Laurel 14

Tri-County all stars lol
Whitley County has ten sacks,4 interceptions and 3 fumbles in which they recover one in the end zone for a touchdown. Then the run a quarterback sneak for 2 score Whitley County 8 Corbin 0. It’s that bad enough PJDoug?
Redhounds 35
Butthurt Central 0
Corbin 80 Whitley kids who we didn’t want 6
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin 80 Whitley kids who we didn’t want 6

That’s funnyHound05
blueandgreen Wrote:Tri-County all stars lol

for sure Confusednicker:
HighViz Wrote:Redhounds 35
Butthurt Central 0

struttin furriner roosters zero against the real heroes.
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin 80 Whitley kids who we didn’t want 6

if you don't want em don't recruit em. :Clap:
You really got me there PJ. Darn. You are the epitome of butthurt. Take it Easy next time. If you don’t like it, join us about 10 miles up I75. Anyways, I’ll reserve you a seat with a back on it where I sit at the 40. I’ll throw you a pad on the bottom to help with your issue.
HighViz Wrote:You really got me there PJ. Darn. You are the epitome of butthurt. Take it Easy next time. If you don’t like it, join us about 10 miles up I75. Anyways, I’ll reserve you a seat with a back on it where I sit at the 40. I’ll throw you a pad on the bottom to help with your issue.

You shouldn't flatter yourself. I don't need a seat when I can stand. now slither back to where you came from.:biggrin:
About time the action is getting started. lol
Corbin by 20
Corbin 21-7
Whitley should have a good D. I’m going to say 21-7 will be the final in this one with Corbin coming out on top.
Down with the Clowns. I mean the Hounds.