•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: and good luck to your Colonels Dougie hope they win every game but one!!

They always win that one since they are playing against themselves.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont think there's any agenda here. Bryant just packed up and quit so late that they just kind of gave it to the next guy in line.
I'm not sure how long itll last. Bj is a good guy. He does have a pretty decent staff with him. Former Whitley guys that know how to win.
I guess we will just have to wait and see on this one.

Coach Bryant is coaching the Freshman team and the only way he was willing to do it is if Coach Shriner took over Middle School. GUT your’re such a douche.
footballfever Wrote:Coach Bryant is coaching the Freshman team and the only way he was willing to do it is if Coach Shriner took over Middle School. GUT your’re such a douche.

That’s right screw up move up God help the freshman!!
chs crazy Wrote:That’s right screw up move up God help the freshman!!
You are clueless and a douche too! Why don’t you key board worriers go talk to coach Bryant and tell him how you feel?
footballfever Wrote:Coach Bryant is coaching the Freshman team and the only way he was willing to do it is if Coach Shriner took over Middle School. GUT your’re such a douche.

:biglmao:
footballfever Wrote:You are clueless and a douche too! Why don’t you key board worriers go talk to coach Bryant and tell him how you feel?

I'm a worrier. I tell everybody how I feel. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I'm a worrier. I tell everybody how I feel. lol

How you get involved in this conversation PJ. Do you have multiple .....personalities?
footballfever Wrote:How you get involved in this conversation PJ. Do you have multiple .....personalities?

Nope. unlike some on here I only have one Smile
footballfever Wrote:You are clueless and a douche too! Why don’t you key board worriers go talk to coach Bryant and tell him how you feel?

Afraid no one is clueless, he moved up because his son will be playing freshman. Also Watson joined the staff and surprise, surprise his son decided to come back out and play. The writing is plain and simple intro politics will take over the program and Chappel will be out after week 4 and the program will be handed back into the wrong hands. Crazy thing is Chappel installing new offense for his replacement and don’t know or won’t admit it. They will start off maybe 1-3 if they beat Leslie co, fire Chappel and then a insider will take over and win a couple games due to week district and his crutch will be he joined staff late and that’s why they have a loosing record. The story has been wrote a thousand times
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Afraid no one is clueless, he moved up because his son will be playing freshman. Also Watson joined the staff and surprise, surprise his son decided to come back out and play. The writing is plain and simple intro politics will take over the program and Chappel will be out after week 4 and the program will be handed back into the wrong hands. Crazy thing is Chappel installing new offense for his replacement and don’t know or won’t admit it. They will start off maybe 1-3 if they beat Leslie co, fire Chappel and then a insider will take over and win a couple games due to week district and his crutch will be he joined staff late and that’s why they have a loosing record. The story has been wrote a thousand times
A Corbin fan talking about a weak district?? Hilarious!!
All these pages and no one is actually talking about the TEAM.
Did Whitley actually lose any players besides those who graduated or added any since last year?
How do they look so far in the summer?
BluegrassCat Wrote:A Corbin fan talking about a weak district?? Hilarious!!

We can’t help district neither can you, but we win ours. It’s good practice for the run we make. Bell will beat Whitley.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Afraid no one is clueless, he moved up because his son will be playing freshman. Also Watson joined the staff and surprise, surprise his son decided to come back out and play. The writing is plain and simple intro politics will take over the program and Chappel will be out after week 4 and the program will be handed back into the wrong hands. Crazy thing is Chappel installing new offense for his replacement and don’t know or won’t admit it. They will start off maybe 1-3 if they beat Leslie co, fire Chappel and then a insider will take over and win a couple games due to week district and his crutch will be he joined staff late and that’s why they have a loosing record. The story has been wrote a thousand times

if you are right I just got sick at my stomach. Who said Chappell will be fired?
HCS Wrote:All these pages and no one is actually talking about the TEAM.
Did Whitley actually lose any players besides those who graduated or added any since last year?
How do they look so far in the summer?

I'm one of very few true Whitley County fans on here, and I honestly don't know much. maybe I should try to get in the clique so I know what's going on, or maybe not.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:We can’t help district neither can you, but we win ours. It’s good practice for the run we make. Bell will beat Whitley.
Define We.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:We can’t help district neither can you, but we win ours. It’s good practice for the run we make. Bell will beat Whitley.

I wouldn’t be too proud of that “run” with that region either! You don’t play anyone in playoffs til semi’s and that’s when it will be over.
BluegrassCat Wrote:I wouldn’t be too proud of that “run” with that region either! You don’t play anyone in playoffs til semi’s and that’s when it will be over.

Go ahead and deliver the trophy to Chuck Smith.
BluegrassCat Wrote:I wouldn’t be too proud of that “run” with that region either! You don’t play anyone in playoffs til semi’s and that’s when it will be over.

Better than being one and done, this year maybe not even a one
pjdoug Wrote:Go ahead and deliver the trophy to Chuck Smith.

He is going to have to earn it this year that is if both teams make it, Boyle is an awesome team don’t try to compare Whitley to them. Hounds are for real on offense and defense may be a little better. August 18th you will get to see 63-7 hounds

Bingo. This is spot on.

I never said he wasnt. I think everybody knows.
It's no secret that parents didnt like Bryant and they've never liked Watson. It's why the middle school numbers have suffered. Bryant thinks hes bigger than Whitley. Nobody should be bigger than the program.

Good luck to the frosh. What's left of them anyways.

Had Frazier not flaked out on Chappell, those two wouldn't be at the high school.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:He is going to have to earn it this year that is if both teams make it, Boyle is an awesome team don’t try to compare Whitley to them. Hounds are for real on offense and defense may be a little better. August 18th you will get to see 63-7 hounds

Whitley has nothing to do with Chuck Smith knocking little strutting roosters like you off the perch. defense better be a lot better because Boyle County toyed with you last year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Had Frazier not flaked out on Chappell, those two wouldn't be at the high school.
Need a whole new crew at every position :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley has nothing to do with Chuck Smith knocking little strutting roosters like you off the perch. defense better be a lot better because Boyle County toyed with you last year.

Playing the last game of the season win or lose, takes something special. You can throw off all you want how many times has Whitley made it there or won a state championship. Just asking I honestly don’t know
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Had Frazier not flaked out on Chappell, those two wouldn't be at the high school.

Not sure man, from what I have heard they want to refill the gene pool with inside coaches. I might have heard wrong but I wish the kids well and they win every game but one.
Whitley County needs new radio personalities.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I never said he wasnt. I think everybody knows.
It's no secret that parents didnt like Bryant and they've never liked Watson. It's why the middle school numbers have suffered. Bryant thinks hes bigger than Whitley. Nobody should be bigger than the program.

Good luck to the frosh. What's left of them anyways.

You talk about people on here behind a fake name and when you see these people in person act is if they are your best friend. I’ve tried numerous times to meet you but you want no part of it. Not for fear of your safety but because of embarrassment. Everyone knows who I am but you refuse to let anyone know who you are.
I don't know who you are!

AND, there are some on here who know exactly who Gut is. Not many, but some.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next