Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2018
I think the Eagles can make it 4 in a row and win it go EAGLES 🦅
Jc will choke again....
JC won't choke, but they will get beat again.
Johnson Central gets a key piece back this season and they return some great players.

They will be a load come playoff time.
FoSho Wrote:Johnson Central gets a key piece back this season and they return some great players.

They will be a load come playoff time.

They will be light work..
Wildcats11 Wrote:Jc will choke again....

Mcats10 Wrote:JC won't choke, but they will get beat again.

Wildcats11 Wrote:They will be light work..

Glad you guys have joined the Fan Club.

Let me be the first to welcome you. We hold an annual membership meeting on the first weekend in December @ 1540 University Dr, Lexington, KY 40506.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Glad you guys have joined the Fan Club.

Let me be the first to welcome you. We hold an annual membership meeting on the first weekend in December @ 1540 University Dr, Lexington, KY 40506.

I don't want to be a member of a shat hole like that.
Sorry but I'm better than that! 😉
Pulp is JC through and through. Shoot he plays the music at JC Home football games. He’s the president of their fan club lol. Can’t blame him tho he graduated from there and they are pretty good lol.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Glad you guys have joined the Fan Club.

FS 35 JC 21
FS will beat you again!!
I look forward to seeing how this year's Golder Eagles team fares in the playoffs. The last time that Joe Jackson was in the starting backfield, things did not go so well for Franklin-Simpson.

I predict a similar outcome if the two teams meet again in this season's championship game. The return of 2,000+ yards of offense to JC's lineup, with an already strong returning group in the backfield, including their starting quarterback from the past two title games, is huge.

Barring major injuries, I doubt that any team will hold Johnson Central to 21 points this season.
Seven regular season home games plus the possibility of four post-season games. Eleven home games in one season would be a record for JC.

8/10 - Scrimmage?
8/17 - Scrimmage?
8/24 vs. Capital, WV.
8/31 vs. Henry Clay
9/7 vs. South Charleston, WV.
9/14 vs. Moore Traditional
9/21 @ Boyd County *
9/28 @ East Carter *
10/5 vs. Greenup County *
10/12 @ Rowan County *
10/19 vs. Ashland Blazer *
10/26 vs. Belfry

* District game.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Seven regular season home games plus the possibility of four post-season games. Eleven home games in one season would be a record for JC.

8/10 - Scrimmage?
8/17 - Scrimmage?
8/24 vs. Capital, WV.
8/31 vs. Henry Clay
9/7 vs. South Charleston, WV.
9/14 vs. Moore Traditional
9/21 @ Boyd County *
9/28 @ East Carter *
10/5 vs. Greenup County *
10/12 @ Rowan County *
10/19 vs. Ashland Blazer *
10/26 vs. Belfry

* District game.

Any update on who the two scrimmage games will be against,
Central will have another season with a big Offensive line and with the return of Jackson along with Rice, Johnson and Preston at running backs and return Preece at QB Central offensive should be good.
On Defensive if I'm not mistaken they lose their D linemen, maybe a middle linebacker or two and couple defensive backs. I see 9-1 regular season and with home field in playoffs make it back to state.
Who the Eagles make it through regular season with no losses
Johnson Central definitely has a good schedule but that helps come post season. Belfry,Ashland and Capital will be good don’t know much about South Charleston and Moore
August 13th, JC will host Huntington (WV) High school for a scrimmage.

August 17th, JC will travel to Beechwood for a scrimmage.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:August 7th is the middle school scrimmage & the Black/Gold scrimmage. I was told the middle school will start around 6PM and the high school will follow.

August 11th, JC will host Huntington (WV) High school for a scrimmage.

August 17th, JC will travel to Beechwood for a scrimmage.

Two excellent scrimmages. I will be eager to hear how both go especially the Beechwood one.
Long drive for a scrimmage...lol. Ahhh the things we do for our Children...should be a good test for sure.
Old guy Wrote:Long drive for a scrimmage...lol. Ahhh the things we do for our Children...should be a good test for sure.

The Google machine says the trip from JC to Beechwood is 186 miles.

JC & Beechwood need to see each other. Both have a different style and it's just a scrimmage.... better to play the best when it doesn't count and have a better idea of what you need to work on before district play rolls around.
I agree...will be a great test...just hate the drive..lol.
Huntington High school's Darnell Wright is listed as the #5 overall player in the 2019 class by ESPN.com and ranked as the #3 Offensive lineman in the class.

This past Thursday, he announced his top 10 schools that is recruiting him. The list is Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, Miami, North Carolina, Ohio State, Penn State, USC and Tennessee.

Come out this Saturday evening and see how our defense plays against the highest ranked recruit since Leslie County's Tim Couch played at JC in 1995.
If I remember correctly the boys in Black & Gold did pretty well against Tim Couch and the rest of the team that year .
ram-97 Wrote:If I remember correctly the boys in Black & Gold did pretty well against Tim Couch and the rest of the team that year .

Got beat 12-6 on the best pass play and reception you will ever see.
The Leslie County WR ran in to the Kroger side endzone for the W.

[COLOR="Red"]This was the second game in the history of high school athletics that an NFL #1 Draft pick and a Grammy winning artist played on opposite sides of the ball. The other game was the prior year when these two played @ Leslie County.

Leslie County, Tim Couch - QB.
Johnson Central, Chris Stapleton - LB.[/COLOR]
Good Luck to the Eagles this year. They have one of my favorite players to watch on their roster, Mr. Devin Johnson. Love watching this kid play football.
JC will host Huntington High school tonight (8/13) at 7:30pm for a scrimmage.
Tonight we will learn a little more about this JC team. Very good competition in Huntington High and Beechwood to get you prepared for a long season.

Also does anyone have any news on Seth Dalton’s injury I saw on media day he had his arm in a sling?
Old guy Wrote:Long drive for a scrimmage...lol. Ahhh the things we do for our Children...should be a good test for sure.

My sympathy! Been there!!!
At the Half. JC 21 Huntington High 14
Huntington is very fast & HUGE!!!!
HHS scored two TD's on their opening ten-play drive. JC has held them out their other two, ten-play series.

JC figured out HHS defense and has done what they do..... run the ball.
21-14, JC wins. Final score of the varsity.

JV & Frosh are gonna play two ten-play series and call it a night.