Brady Dingess
Sounds like he is on the move
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1531211647]
Smart Move
Best wishes to him.
Where he going
theprez Wrote:Where he going

any school that will let his dad be part of the coaching staff :biglmao:
BallFan1952 Wrote:any school that will let his dad be part of the coaching staff :biglmao:

I heard this is why their leaving Sheldon Clark/Martin County High School. I have been told they are more then likely headed to Floyd Central for this upcoming school year. But this is all hear say.
No way Floyd Central. Twitter rumors say IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. Looks like a great opportunity for him.
It is a shame to see this kid leave Sheldon Clark. Him and the James kid both will be D1 players and they could have some great years ahead of them if they would stay together. Remember.....The grass is not always greener on the other side.
Brady Dingess is a great player and I too would love to see what him and James could do at Sheldon Clark for the several years.
After reading about this I started snooping around some. So apparently Coach Spurlock has been after Dingess for quite some time now. Found out that even when Kevin Spurlock was at Perry County Central, Dingess made several trips to workout with the Commodores as a 5th grader. So I wouldn’t rule out Floyd Central. (If a move was made).
CA3 Wrote:Brady Dingess is a great player and I too would love to see what him and James could do at Sheldon Clark for the several years.
After reading about this I started snooping around some. So apparently Coach Spurlock has been after Dingess for quite some time now. Found out that even when Kevin Spurlock was at Perry County Central, Dingess made several trips to workout with the Commodores as a 5th grader. So I wouldn’t rule out Floyd Central. (If a move was made).

You may be right. I just don’t see why you would move from Sheldon Clark to Floyd Central. In the future, SC will be the better team of the two. Floyd Central will lose a lot after this season and for Spurlock, it’s hard to tell how long he will be at FC.
TRex34 Wrote:You may be right. I just don’t see why you would move from Sheldon Clark to Floyd Central. In the future, SC will be the better team of the two. Floyd Central will lose a lot after this season and for Spurlock, it’s hard to tell how long he will be at FC.

I have heard he will make the move to Floyd Central for one year then go to a prep school like IMG. It’s the rumor I’ve heard anyway.

I was told Sheldon Clark isn’t going to allow his father to help coach any longer. This is why the move to Floyd Central is being considered. All this is just rumor until something happens.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:I have heard he will make the move to Floyd Central for one year then go to a prep school like IMG. It’s the rumor I’ve heard anyway.

I was told Sheldon Clark isn’t going to allow his father to help coach any longer. This is why the move to Floyd Central is being considered. All this is just rumor until something happens.

I've heard the same thing about Dingess not getting to coaching at SCHS this year. I wonder why Coach James fired him? I've also heard Shawn Hager is not coaching basketball at Floyd Central this year and his son is not playing basketball, just football and baseball, so maybe Kevin Spurlock is going to give that assistant coaching spot to Dingess and the point guard spot to Brady? If Brady really wants to play basketball at a prep school why not go to Huntington Prep or IMG now, why wait a year? Brady is a good player and will be a freshman this year, so he can go to any any school that will have him.
I hope he stays at Sheldon Clark, I think Dingess and James playing together will make both players better!
BallFan1952 Wrote:I've also heard Shawn Hager is not coaching basketball at Floyd Central this year and his son is not playing basketball, just football and baseball, so maybe Kevin Spurlock is going to give that assistant coaching spot to Dingess and the point guard spot to Brady? If Brady really wants to play basketball at a prep school why not go to Huntington Prep or IMG now, why wait a year? Brady is a good player and will be a freshman this year, so he can go to any any school that will have him.

I certainly wouldnt blame Spurlock if he did reach out to the Dingess family and offer his Dad an assistant spot if it meant having a talented player to come in to help offset the loss of JR Tackett. I do believe after Hager left the program Spurlock added former Betsy Layne coach Gary Keathley as an assistant to fill that spot. After the coaching change at Prestonsburg, former Blackcat assistant coach John Meade joined the Jaguar staff as well.

If he wanted to do the prep school route closer to home, he could look towards Wesley Christian in Allen. I know they play teams such as Huntington Prep.
[Image:

]

Bolz, you heard it here first on BGR. Big Bizness has offered the Cape to Mr. Dingess. Supaman Jones has gone north and we need to hand the cape over to another worthy supastar. Plus ole fatpat will throw in some chesters fried, wowza!

#onlyafewhavewornthecape More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, you heard it here first on BGR. Big Bizness has offered the Cape to Mr. Dingess. Supaman Jones has gone north and we need to hand the cape over to another worthy supastar. Plus ole fatpat will throw in some chesters fried, wowza!

#onlyafewhavewornthecape More mash taters please!!!

FatPat where is the Red Cape going.
He will be playing for Paintsvie High School this upcoming basketball season.

He will also be missing the next 6-8 weeks after suffereing from a broken ankle recently.

Source: David & Darryl Sports
^ Did the transfer of Mason Moore influence this decision I wonder?
Creeker Wrote:^ Did the transfer of Mason Moore influence this decision I wonder?

You know it did, with Mason Moore gone, Paintsville needs a player that can put BIG NUMBERS on the board. Dingess "White Chocolate 2.0" is the number 1 player in his class and a top D1 prospect.
^ Right, about had to really. "White Chocolate 2.0" I'm sorry... cracks me every time I see that. Confusednicker:
Y can't kids stay and play where they are from? Good luck to him where ever he plays but don't understand all the jumping around.
BallFan1952 Wrote:You know it did, with Mason Moore gone, Paintsville needs a player that can put BIG NUMBERS on the board. Dingess "White Chocolate 2.0" is the number 1 player in his class and a top D1 prospect.

What is he ranked in the class of 2022? I can't find him on scout.com, rivals.com, or espn rankings?
EastKyPride Wrote:Y can't kids stay and play where they are from? Good luck to him where ever he plays but don't understand all the jumping around.

His dad was one of the assistant coaches at Sheldon Clark last year but wasn't asked back to help coach this year. I heard this is more about his dad being mad than Brady wanting to transfer schools, but who truly knows the truth on this matter. It's hard to hype and spin a player on a marginal or losing team, so why not take the easy road and upgrade to a school with a stronger program, and build up their personal stats. Brady is a good player and might find some personal success at Paintsville High School.
Creeker Wrote:What is he ranked in the class of 2022? I can't find him on scout.com, rivals.com, or espn rankings?

The ranking is made by KY Sports TV. Brady is currently ranked number 1 for the class of 2022. Seth Williams is ranked 9th for the class 2020. I think this ranking is only for the state of Kentucky not a national ranking.
^ Oh okay, that makes more sense then...
Creeker Wrote:What is he ranked in the class of 2022? I can't find him on scout.com, rivals.com, or espn rankings?

The #1 ranking is "self proclaimed".
So will Dingess start at PG at Paintsville? If so where does that leave Seth Williams, don't see him playing without the ball and what one of the 8 Pburg recruits or the kid from JC (can't remember his name) that went over there is losing a bunch of playing time, be very interesting to see how it all plays out, sometimes you can bring in 1 to many kids to make it all work
Hookedonhoops Wrote:So will Dingess start at PG at Paintsville? If so where does that leave Seth Williams, don't see him playing without the ball and what one of the 8 Pburg recruits or the kid from JC (can't remember his name) that went over there is losing a bunch of playing time, be very interesting to see how it all plays out, sometimes you can bring in 1 to many kids to make it all work

It's doubtful that Brady Dingess would of transferred to Paintsville, without a promise to his dad that Brady would be the starting point guard. The rumor was he was going to Floyd Central till Mason Moore left for Rowan county, then Paintsville became a much better stepping stone for his quest to play at a high exposure Prep School, which has always been their dream. I know that Seth Williams is the better player, but Seth will have to be happy being the 2 guard, playing defense and letting Brady Dingess take care of the scoring. I would think them other boys would gladly give up their playing time to their new teammate, the number 1 player in his class plus he has a cool name "White Chocolate 2.0", how could it be better?
Hookedonhoops Wrote:So will Dingess start at PG at Paintsville? If so where does that leave Seth Williams, don't see him playing without the ball and what one of the 8 Pburg recruits or the kid from JC (can't remember his name) that went over there is losing a bunch of playing time, be very interesting to see how it all plays out, sometimes you can bring in 1 to many kids to make it all work

You obviously haven't watched Seth Williams or Paintsville play at all. If you had you would realize really quick that Seth isn't a PG, nor did he play PG last year. Also, there isn't 8 kids from PBurg on the Paintsville team. The last count I had was 4.
I've watched Paintsville quite a bit and Williams may not be called the point guard but he absolutely dominates the ball most of the time as he should, in my opinion he is their best player and still will be, and 8 was probably a sarcastic number but they have no more than 3 or 4 original Paintsville kids on their roster, all I'm saying is that you can out recruit yourself sometimes, and I just don't see Williams or the Allen kid deferring to Dingess, and how about the Tharp kid who has been there and paid his dues, or the watts kid who will probably lose his starting role to Dingess because if Fugate doesn't start then he will most definitely leave, just see it causing more problems than solutions, only time will tell