•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
Does anyone know if Whitley County is still playing Leslie County on August 28th.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley also lost what they thought would be there future at QB. Kid moved to lex.
Bunch of sneaky snakes in Lexington recruiting kids now get em Dougie!!!
Hound05 Wrote:All the hype I’ve heard from the bell county homers and how ole dud is gonna bring them back to their “glory” days
The only thing ole dud is bringing back is a good balance to his bank account!!
chs crazy Wrote:The only thing ole dud is bringing back is a good balance to his bank account!!

This is TRUE
Hound05 Wrote:All the hype I’ve heard from the bell county homers and how ole dud is gonna bring them back to their “glory” days

If Dudley is there long I wouldn't count him out but I wouldn't expect him to be there long. The loss of Frazier has to hurt Whitley County.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:100% true.
He took an assistant principal job. Will not be coaching at all.

That's a huge hit for Whitley and leaves very little time to find an acceptable replacement. Chappell is going to have to find some stability on the staff.

Whitley also lost what they thought would be there future at QB. Kid moved to lex.

Thanks for the confirmation. I didn't want to spread a false rumor. I hate to hear of the loss of a good coach and a player.
chs crazy Wrote:Bunch of sneaky snakes in Lexington recruiting kids now get em Dougie!!!

You're finally catching on. lol
chs crazy Wrote:The only thing ole dud is bringing back is a good balance to his bank account!!

Pay me for the recruits so I can balance mine?
pjdoug Wrote:If Dudley is there long I wouldn't count him out but I wouldn't expect him to be there long. The loss of Frazier has to hurt Whitley County.
If Dudley last two more seasons I’ll be surprised. Whitley in bad need of some damage control the wheels are starting to come off, losing the kid to Bourbon Co is a shot to the knee
pjdoug Wrote:Pay me for the recruits so I can balance mine?
I’ll just give you the new shirt and cap I’ve ordered for you and we’ll call it square :welcome:
chs crazy Wrote:If Dudley last two more seasons I’ll be surprised. Whitley in bad need of some damage control the wheels are starting to come off, losing the kid to Bourbon Co is a shot to the knee

You are probably right on Dudley. Yeah. They desperately need to get all of their players back from Corbin. They don't have any wheels to fall off.
chs crazy Wrote:I’ll just give you the new shirt and cap I’ve ordered for you and we’ll call it square :welcome:

I might wear a Duke shirt before I'd wear a Corbin shirt. :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:You are probably right on Dudley. Yeah. They desperately need to get all of their players back from Corbin. They don't have any wheels to fall off.
Dougie I’m saying this as a brother from the creek, Players at Corbin are the least of the County’s worries. Your team last year was able to hang with a state runner up the first game of the season, crapping the bed after that ain’t on the kids!!!
pjdoug Wrote:I might wear a Duke shirt before I'd wear a Corbin shirt. :biggrin:

I bought one with the tiniest of C’s we’ll make em bigger as you get used to winning :Thumbs:
Frazier is a solid defensive coach and guy, this will hurt Whitley unfortunately. Hope the colonels well though. I'd like nothing more then to see them beat the silver spoons right up the street.
chs crazy Wrote:Dougie I’m saying this as a brother from the creek, Players at Corbin are the least of the County’s worries. Your team last year was able to hang with a state runner up the first game of the season, crapping the bed after that ain’t on the kids!!!

We all know what the problems are at Whitley County.
chs crazy Wrote:I bought one with the tiniest of C’s we’ll make em bigger as you get used to winning :Thumbs:
I don't like no shirt with a C on it unless it is a REDS shirt and I probably ain't wearing that either Smile
Tri-State Fan Wrote:Frazier is a solid defensive coach and guy, this will hurt Whitley unfortunately. Hope the colonels well though. I'd like nothing more then to see them beat the silver spoons right up the street.

They need more of the Frazier types for that to happen.
How are things going at The Colonels camp?
Who replaced Frazier? Nobody?
I'm the only Whitley County fan on here. lol
Whitley's 2018 Schedule. Any predictions?

Aug 18, 18 Corbin away 7:30 PM
Aug 24, 18 Leslie County home 7:30 PM
Aug 31, 18 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM
Sep 14, 18 Bell County away 7:30 PM
Sep 21, 18 East Jessamine home 7:30 PM
Sep 28, 18 North Laurel away 7:30 PM
Oct 5, 18 Perry County Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 12, 18 Harlan County away 7:30 PM
Oct 19, 18 Letcher County Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 25, 18 Hazard away 7:30 PM
jamesdeane Wrote:Whitley's 2018 Schedule. Any predictions?

Aug 18, 18 Corbin away 7:30 PM
Aug 24, 18 Leslie County home 7:30 PM
Aug 31, 18 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM
Sep 14, 18 Bell County away 7:30 PM
Sep 21, 18 East Jessamine home 7:30 PM
Sep 28, 18 North Laurel away 7:30 PM
Oct 5, 18 Perry County Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 12, 18 Harlan County away 7:30 PM
Oct 19, 18 Letcher County Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 25, 18 Hazard away 7:30 PM

I honestly don't know enough about them yet. I know they are rebuilding and lost a good coach. They should be in good shape if they start getting all the kids out to play and can keep them there.
pjdoug Wrote:Who replaced Frazier? Nobody?

I've heard nobody.
I've also heard Chappell will be running defense. I know they brought back some old coaches like davis.

In other words, it's a complete mess and from someone I know close to the situation, there's a bit of a power struggle going on right now. Not everybody was happy to see siler given super.
All stuff that just hurts the program more and more.
Corbin away LOSS
Leslie County home WIN
Rockcastle County home LOSE
Bell County away WIN
East Jessamine home WIN
North Laurel away LOSS
Perry County Central home WIN
Harlan County away LOSS
Letcher County Central home WIN
Hazard away LOSS

5-5 if they beat Bell.

I'm gonna say 4-7
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:100% true.
He took an assistant principal job. Will not be coaching at all.

That's a huge hit for Whitley and leaves very little time to find an acceptable replacement. Chappell is going to have to find some stability on the staff.

Whitley also lost what they thought would be there future at QB. Kid moved to lex.

Say whatttttttttttt?
Chappell will be ok. He is a strong hc. Losing Frazier will hurt but Jason is very knowledgeable on both sides. He’ll be ok

Whitley will carry on. Randy will be missed
football_maniac Wrote:chappell will be ok. He is a strong hc. Losing frazier will hurt but jason is very knowledgeable on both sides. He’ll be ok

whitley will carry on. Randy will be missed

��*♂️����
Football_Maniac Wrote:Chappell will be ok. He is a strong hc. Losing Frazier will hurt but Jason is very knowledgeable on both sides. He’ll be ok

Whitley will carry on. Randy will be missed

:Thumbs: Confusednicker:
5-5 is my guess. could be 3-7 or 4-6 if thing go South. JMO
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next