•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
FootballKrazy1234 Wrote:Whitley County better figure it out before it’s too late.

Figure what out?
Some of you would have a different attitude if neighboring schools were continuously stealing your best players over a half century while thumping their chests and bragging about their superior program while lying and saying they don't have to recruit Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Some of you would have a different attitude if neighboring schools were continuously stealing your best players over a half century while thumping their chests and bragging about their superior program while lying and saying they don't have to recruit Smile

Exactly
pjdoug Wrote:Some of you would have a different attitude if neighboring schools were continuously stealing your best players over a half century while thumping their chests and bragging about their superior program while lying and saying they don't have to recruit Smile

I done told you Dougie only one we’re recruiting from the county is you!!:biggrin:
jag95 Wrote:Exactly

:eyeroll:
chs crazy Wrote:I done told you Dougie only one we’re recruiting from the county is you!!:biggrin:

I'm a Colonel to the end.
What's The Colonels camp looking like?
They're holding satellite camps this week for Ll of the younger kids. Had pretty decent turnout last year. The high school staff and players go to each elementary school this week except for Boston and pleasant view is combined I believe. You can find it on facebook
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They're holding satellite camps this week for Ll of the younger kids. Had pretty decent turnout last year. The high school staff and players go to each elementary school this week except for Boston and pleasant view is combined I believe. You can find it on facebook

Yeah.I was wondering how the turnout is so far. The Boston/ Pleasant View camp is Thursday at Pleasant View
it was good to see all the kids having fun at camp today.
So, how are the Colonels looking? It's about their time.

And dougie, I know exactly what you are saying about recruiting and then thumping their chest about their "program". It isn't so bad now, but in the recent past it was disgusting in Harlan County!
Granny Bear Wrote:So, how are the Colonels looking? It's about their time.

And dougie, I know exactly what you are saying about recruiting and then thumping their chest about their "program". It isn't so bad now, but in the recent past it was disgusting in Harlan County!

Whitley County is getting a pretty good turnout at the satellite camps with the high school coaches and players going around to the elementary schools. They will finally start building a good program if they can keep the kids past the middle school and get them at the high school before they go elsewhere.
Like the satellite camp idea. Sells their brand to the four corners of the earth.
I'll have to beat the Corbinites away with a stick so they don't attend the camps.
pjdoug Wrote:I'll have to beat the Corbinites away with a stick so they don't attend the camps.

:pondering:
64SUR Wrote::pondering:

Slither back to Hyden Confusednicker::ChairHit:
Did East and Pleasant View have good turnouts?
Losing Fraizer has to hurt!
Truthhurts Wrote:Losing Fraizer has to hurt!

for sure.
^ There goes the defense and another loss to Bell County. lol
Where'd Frazier go?
pjdoug Wrote:^ There goes the defense and another loss to Bell County. lol

I wouldn’t pencil that in just yet. I for one am not buying all the hype down that ways. They were horrible last year, no one turns it around that quickly. Plus there’s a reason he took corbin off the schedule. Maybe he has doubts about the future as well? Either way I’ll be rooting for the Colonels in that one.

Or corbins left overs. Hahahah. Sorry sometimes you gotta get trolled too....
I Rule The World Wrote:Where'd Frazier go?

Pineville.
Hound05 Wrote:I wouldn’t pencil that in just yet. I for one am not buying all the hype down that ways. They were horrible last year, no one turns it around that quickly. Plus there’s a reason he took corbin off the schedule. Maybe he has doubts about the future as well? Either way I’ll be rooting for the Colonels in that one.

Or corbins left overs. Hahahah. Sorry sometimes you gotta get trolled too....

What hype? You got that backwards.
pjdoug Wrote:Pineville.

Why Pineville?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Why Pineville?

I heard they hired him as Principal? Can any of you confirm this ?
Who will replace Frazier? Hopefully they find a good replacement since he was the best coach on the staff.
pjdoug Wrote:What hype? You got that backwards.

I think he’s talking about the bell county hype.
pjdoug Wrote:What hype? You got that backwards.

All the hype I’ve heard from the bell county homers and how ole dud is gonna bring them back to their “glory” days
pjdoug Wrote:I heard they hired him as Principal? Can any of you confirm this ?

100% true.
He took an assistant principal job. Will not be coaching at all.

That's a huge hit for Whitley and leaves very little time to find an acceptable replacement. Chappell is going to have to find some stability on the staff.

Whitley also lost what they thought would be there future at QB. Kid moved to lex.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next