Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2018/19
Ok but let’s let Letcher win some before we become believers. Because right now they haven’t done anything to make people think otherwise.
CA3 Wrote:Ok but let’s let Letcher win some before we become believers. Because right now they haven’t done anything to make people think otherwise.

Again you are quick to bash and say negative stuff about my team but you won’t say who you root for. Is there a reason for that? All I can tell you is get ready to believe 😎
Bstidham47 Wrote:Again you are quick to bash and say negative stuff about my team but you won’t say who you root for. Is there a reason for that? All I can tell you is get ready to believe 😎

7-21, what have they done. That’s not being too quick.
Well I’m a grad of Paintsville High School but spent most my adulthood in Corbin.
CA3 Wrote:7-21, what have they done. That’s not being too quick.
Well I’m a grad of Paintsville High School but spent most my adulthood in Corbin.

Enough said. You don’t have to explain anything further 😏 and so you know the post says 2018/2019 which is next season....it’s not what they done it is what they may be capable of doing.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Enough said. You don’t have to explain anything further 😏 and so you know the post says 2018/2019 which is next season....it’s not what they done it is what they may be capable of doing.

I know I don’t have to go any further. Paintsville and Corbin both are 10x better programs than Letcher Central. Paintsville even went to Letcher and won last season. Letcher Central is the laughing stock of the 14th region. More students than anyone and can even win 10 games.
CA3 Wrote:I know I don’t have to go any further. Paintsville and Corbin both are 10x better programs than Letcher Central. Paintsville even went to Letcher and won last season. Letcher Central is the laughing stock of the 14th region. More students than anyone and can even win 10 games.

Your great Paintsville team won by 1 point so that makes them 10 times better? As far as laughing stock goes how about someone that runs down a bunch of kids that you probably have never even seen play on a team that is not even in your region? Look dude I don’t have time to deal with narrow minded adults that don’t understand that the post isn’t about LAST season. Good luck to your Tigers and Red Hounds.
Not running down anyone just stating the facts, Letcher is not a very good basketball team. I don’t know how that is running anyone down, nothing personal about the kids.
Just realized I’ve been arguing with a player. Sorry, should have known better.
[Image: https://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Lost_9cc1de_745015.gif] Baby ole Fatpat been talking with Big Bizness and Pats be freaking loaded up brutha! The King said we be coming in wide freaking open and not slowing down boi! #dentures&potatoeswillfly #wideopen More mash taters please!!!
The YouTube video is hilarious but can someone please translate what in the world Fatpatfan is trying to say 😂😂
Bstidham47 Wrote:The YouTube video is hilarious but can someone please translate what in the world Fatpatfan is trying to say 😂😂

[Image:

]

Stiddy baby, the off season is about to get realz for the Pats. Working on some agility and strength drills as we speak. We building some munstas for all playin fields.

#someareslowerthanothers More mash taters please!!!
Bstidham47 Wrote:😂😂😂😂 seems to me like all the teams listed also lost important pieces so the Region is up for grabs. But keep telling yourself these are the only “real” teams in the Region. This list is good with all teams being competitive but don’t give me that Letcher can’t play with them this upcoming season and beat some of them when they play their best basketball 🏀.

But all those teams won more than 7 games. I hope letcher does good but the facts are they might be a .500 team at best.
Estill County may be a hard out from now on.
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole sharp shooter napper be trainin like clownz in a circus, wowza! Other teamz can't defend what they can't see baby. Big Biznezz is prepping this Knott county team and they will be sumthin special come November. Once we get us a point guard to replace Sir Isaac you can make your reservations at Rupp.

#youhearditherefirst More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, ole sharp shooter napper be trainin like clownz in a circus, wowza! Other teamz can't defend what they can't see baby. Big Biznezz is prepping this Knott county team and they will be sumthin special come November. Once we get us a point guard to replace Sir Isaac you can make your reservations at Rupp.

#youhearditherefirst More mash taters please!!!

😂😂 I don’t think it is a guarantee that your Patriots are a lock for Rupp, but I like your confidence in your team!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Estill County may be a hard out from now on.
Are they getting some new recruits in? They lost the 2 big boys that went to Berea and the best guard in the region. How are they going to compete now? Definitely need some rebuilding before they are going to win the region again. Or even compete in the 56th? Powell County should walk through this district and I would probably put Owsley 2nd.
Bstidham47 Wrote:😂😂 I don’t think it is a guarantee that your Patriots are a lock for Rupp, but I like your confidence in your team!

[Image:

]

stiddy, ole fatpat is already having another trophy case made as we speak, wowza! The hardware has to be placed somewhere and you and I both know that it's comin back to Mortys. We always have room on the bandwagon....

#wehavethebestconcessionstoo More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

stiddy, ole fatpat is already having another trophy case made as we speak, wowza! The hardware has to be placed somewhere and you and I both know that it's comin back to Mortys. We always have room on the bandwagon....

#wehavethebestconcessionstoo More mash taters please!!!

No thanks man... I am not a bandwagon fan and support my Cougars win or lose. Knott is a great program but not a lock to win Region.
Patriot train Wrote:Are they getting some new recruits in? They lost the 2 big boys that went to Berea and the best guard in the region. How are they going to compete now? Definitely need some rebuilding before they are going to win the region again. Or even compete in the 56th? Powell County should walk through this district and I would probably put Owsley 2nd.

your a funny person. Owsley will be much improved but I don't see them beating Estill. You forgetting Estill returns both Benton and O'Hair? Not to mention they have some size coming back in Dyllon Long. They have several other key players that return too. They may not get past the first round of the region next year but I'd say they will be a contender the following year. I think Estill stepping up their schedule has helped them.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2a398a.jpg] Baby ole Fatpat just went by Hindmy and saw the package arriving bruh! Knott got another gift coming and Pat Nation is freaking pumped up brutha! Ole Fatpat looked over at Magnum and he winked and smiled like ole Fatpat at the buffet! #giftsgalore #summerchristmas #hanganotherbanner More mash taters please!!!
Never know about the 14th until all the moving pieces are in place. Big schools and privates are taking over on the state level. The 14th has none of the above. Trinity and Scott County have as many kids as the whole 14th region. Plus they have the ability to bring in kids. 14th is at a great disadvantage when they get to Rupp
VICTORY FORMATION Wrote:Without knowing all the transfers and the standing with the Cordia school, just by what everyone has coming back, I would rank this way

1. Knott (return 3 starters and 2 key subs) need ballhandler to replace Caudill
2a. Breathitt returns most of the team and get Fraley back from injury
2b. Hazard return 7 of top 8 players, young kids will be year older
3. Perry (return Back, Caudill, Turner) lost 4 starters
4. Buckhorn return everyone but Stidham, will be improved
5. Cordia lost Mcdonald/Keita, Frazier could be best player in region next year
6. Estill lose 4 starters, return PG Benton and O'Hair

Now all this could change with the annual 14th region carousel of transfers

Already hearing lots of rumors

How does Breathitt Co. get most back when they lost Noble, Noble, Stacy, Watts, Wilson, and Jphnson ????????:yikes:
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2b04yt.jpg] Bolz ole Ct got a freaking pipeline underneath Mortys like ole Fatpat not seen brutha! Genius! Big Bizness,Magnum, and Honeycutta got this thing going into Perry,Letcher and other counties to smuggle in some mo recruitees baby! Magnum said want to show you something big guy! Ole Fatpat likes it but cant fit in there! Wowza! @cobbygothelpcoming #jpcbeproud #trickerylevel400 More mash taters please!!!
Who does everyone think will be breakout players in the 14th this season??
Bstidham47 Wrote:Who does everyone think will be breakout players in the 14th this season??

Let’s just get this out of the way and give you the answer you are seeking. Bstidham47 is my pick for breakout player in the 14th.
JustThinking Wrote:How does Breathitt Co. get most back when they lost Noble, Noble, Stacy, Watts, Wilson, and Jphnson ????????:yikes:
Stacy will be a Senior, but the rest I am not sure. They will be decent and play hard.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

This season should be fun. Looking forward to it.
StarLord Wrote:Let’s just get this out of the way and give you the answer you are seeking. Bstidham47 is my pick for breakout player in the 14th.

Wow no one likes a smartass “Starlord”. It was a simple question nothing more. Why don’t you voice your opinion in a Guardians of the Galaxy forum and find yourself a Groot to play with. Go seek your answers elsewhere if you can’t contribute intelligent opinions.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Who does everyone think will be breakout players in the 14th this season??

Rydge Beverly (Hazard)...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wyatt Hensley (Leslie County).......