•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
Any coaching additions/changes? How is spring ball going ?
heard good things dougie
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:heard good things dougie

Good news for Corbin stealing their players?lol
pjdoug Wrote:Good news for Corbin stealing their players?lol

You sure there’s Whitley Co. kids playing for Corbin? Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote:You sure there’s Whitley Co. kids playing for Corbin? Confusednicker:

I felt like laughing uncontrollably when I read that question. lol
Talking with some friends last night about which Whitley's players would be key for next season and found out 2 projected starters in the backfield are now Redhounds. Any truth to this? One was an important part of the baseball program also.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Talking with some friends last night about which Whitley's players would be key for next season and found out 2 projected starters in the backfield are now Redhounds. Any truth to this? One was an important part of the baseball program also.

Yes both enrolled one last month and one this month. Whatever you colonials are doing keep it up, we appreciate the players. May be able to even have special teams not going both ways.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Yes both enrolled one last month and one this month. Whatever you colonials are doing keep it up, we appreciate the players. May be able to even have special teams not going both ways.

😳 man I hope pj is working hard for funding to start the WALL project and fast.
Rainingthrees Wrote:😳 man I hope pj is working hard for funding to start the WALL project and fast.

Lol I like that, but they will dig a tunnel to get out of there.
Looks like the tunnel is going both ways. Whitley got the best of these trades.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Yes both enrolled one last month and one this month. Whatever you colonials are doing keep it up, we appreciate the players. May be able to even have special teams not going both ways.

Colonels are happy with the trade. OH, your friends forgot to mention the two from Corbin to Whitley? Well wake them up because we got workers and they got ...well ....they got what they got.
TheColonel Wrote:Colonels are happy with the trade. OH, your friends forgot to mention the two from Corbin to Whitley? Well wake them up because we got workers and they got ...well ....they got what they got.

Who was the second one?
Let’s settle it on the field come August. I guarantee a running clock on Whitley, wanna wager hamburger and soda?
You got it! Running clock....LOL
Rainingthrees Wrote:Talking with some friends last night about which Whitley's players would be key for next season and found out 2 projected starters in the backfield are now Redhounds. Any truth to this? One was an important part of the baseball program also.

Who?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Lol I like that, but they will dig a tunnel to get out of there.

Something has to be done about the sneaky snakes.
TheColonel Wrote:Looks like the tunnel is going both ways. Whitley got the best of these trades.

End the Reciprocal.
TheColonel Wrote:Colonels are happy with the trade. OH, your friends forgot to mention the two from Corbin to Whitley? Well wake them up because we got workers and they got ...well ....they got what they got.

What did you just say? lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Let’s settle it on the field come August. I guarantee a running clock on Whitley, wanna wager hamburger and soda?

Whitley County is going to get beat by Whitley County players with a running clock? big deal :oooo:
pjdoug Wrote:Who?

Not posting names in case I say wrong name but a quarterback and starting RB is what I heard. The running back was also a nice baseball player. Heard he left due to baseball but that can't go over to good with coach Chappell. I'm 100% sure Shope made the correct call just wish the kid would have been a team player and stayed. That's a problem with kids playing multiple sports but they need to play as many as they can. Some are better in other sports and think they should start in everything they do but that's not the case. They should be a starter for one sport and a role player in another sport but they want. That is what your elite programs have, kids that sacrifice and do what's best for the team instead of getting mad if they don't start (by far one of Whitley County's big problems). Whitley will be fine next season.
I’m going to say that if kids left Whitley and went to Corbin and kids left Corbin to go to Whitley, I wouldn’t put much stock in them helping either program win..
Bobcat4years Wrote:I’m going to say that if kids left Whitley and went to Corbin and kids left Corbin to go to Whitley, I wouldn’t put much stock in them helping either program win..

but the kids from Whitley County that go to Bell County will help your program.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County is going to get beat by Whitley County players with a running clock? big deal :oooo:

Who on our roster is a Whitley kid, the two that transferred back started in Corbin. Fox and masternak are the only kids I can think of that started school in Whitley district.
I don't want to start the whole transfer thing up again, but kids that live in Corbin district are considered Corbin kids and those that live in the County are Whitleys. Not where the attended school or started school. Now go back and look at your roster.
[quote=pjdoug]but the kids from Whitley County that go to Bell County will help your program.[/QUOTE

Whitley County making big moves on the recruitment circle. That’s all I’m saying folks Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]but the kids from Whitley County that go to Bell County will help your program.[/QUOTE

Whitley County making big moves on the recruitment circle. That’s all I’m saying folks Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

Are you getting on the wagon?
Hopefully if they get a few transfers they can help in other sports also. Go Colonels!
Whitley County better figure it out before it’s too late.
TheColonel Wrote:I don't want to start the whole transfer thing up again, but kids that live in Corbin district are considered Corbin kids and those that live in the County are Whitleys. Not where the attended school or started school. Now go back and look at your roster.

:eyeroll: I’m pretty sure that one of the kids who just came back lives in Corbin city limits just like the one who moved to Whitley but didn’t move, and while I’m not sure about the other kid who moved to Corbin I’ll stand by what I’ve always said let the kids play were they want. If they’re happy where they’re currently at and the parents are footing the bill and are happy that’s all that matters.
I agree, let them play where they want. They're only in high school once. Very few will play in college, and even fewer will play after that. Best of luck to the ones who left Corbin from an old fan. I hope you all win every one but the first one. I do think they'll regret their decision when they get older though.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next