•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County Football 2018
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I dont think u make shit up, i will just be suprised if the source is correct on the information. But i was suprised when he left Raceland. Not completely shocked, but suprised. Would be kind of shocked if it plays out him going to Itown. Simply bc he would essentially be doing the same thing all over again, starting over with a program. He obviously has the support kf the GC faithful, lord god you cant fart the wrong way around these parts any more. Just cant seen why he would leave to go to itown. That job is NOT what it was 10 or 15 years ago.

Not saying ironton job is a good job at all , but Scott’s young enough that moving to ohio wouldn’t hurt him .
I agree there. And tbh, I think Scott would be successful where ever he coaches. He has breathed new life into GC Football and his hunger and passion for game are what makes him, imo, one of the most promising coaches to ever come out of this area, sans, Tyler Boyles (another Raceland great and grad). And not to stir any shit, but really, i strongly believe, that unless he lands a MAJOR HC job and a big school, he will eventually come back home. But last year bought Mike a big extension, imo. So who knows what happens between now and eternity lol.
What happened to the bet? 500 on grizzle to ironton. I will double down on greenup playing raceland in 2019. $1000, its all yours if your sources are better than mine. Virtual handshake?
Coupon21 Wrote:What happened to the bet? 500 on grizzle to ironton. I will double down on greenup playing raceland in 2019. $1000, its all yours if your sources are better than mine. Virtual handshake?

I think nutjob has lost confidence in his source.
Crickets
And still hearing crickets!! anotherfootballnut is having a hard talking with his foot in his mouth. Troublemaker that should be banned from this site.....
bluegrass01 Wrote:and still hearing crickets!! Anotherfootballnut is having a hard talking with his foot in his mouth. Troublemaker that should be banned from this site.....

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Guys like Nut are what make this site fun. Everyone takes things way to serious these days. Lets all have a coke and a smile and argue with each other. Nothin wrong with it.
Sometimes nut takes the bs a little too far. Heard today Greenup playing Raceland to open season 2019.
Raceland fans like nutjob get all bent out of shape when people talk about the rams on their thread. But I do believe coupon 21 has ran him off this thread for awhile. He’s sitting around thinking of the next rumor he can make up and spread. Must be nice to have all that time to devote to a team you don’t like.
You guys kill me . Ran me off lol only thing coupon has ran off is his mouth and a couple of wives
As far as grizzle taking the ironton job , I was a little premature looks like another candidate has appeared a former player but grizzle is still in the hunt .. now if would like to bet a 1000 he didnt apply for the job I’ll take that bet i know he applied and he applied he first day it opened up .. snd if offered he will leave and take the job
anotherfootballnut Wrote:As far as grizzle taking the ironton job , I was a little premature looks like another candidate has appeared a former player but grizzle is still in the hunt .. now if would like to bet a 1000 he didnt apply for the job I’ll take that bet i know he applied and he applied he first day it opened up .. snd if offered he will leave and take the job

Confusednicker:

So in other words you were wrong. You may want to find some new sources.
I think Griz stays put for this coming season.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Sometimes nut takes the bs a little too far. Heard today Greenup playing Raceland to open season 2019.

If the governor gets his way with the budget Raceland won’t be around in 2019.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You guys kill me . Ran me off lol only thing coupon has ran off is his mouth and a couple of wives
Wrong again douche. Been married for 20 years.
If my kids have to go to greenup ill home school
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You guys kill me . Ran me off lol only thing coupon has ran off is his mouth and a couple of wives

That’s a little much don’t you think? Remember this is about high school football.
Friday Night Wrote:If the governor gets his way with the budget Raceland won’t be around in 2019.

This is more true than anything in this thread. They won’t be alone either. Things are changing fast and people either don’t or won’t believe it. Hate to see my kids grow up but my youngest will be a Senior next year and I’m happy I won’t have to directly deal with the pending fallout.
Birds fly upside down inn lloyd cuz there aint nothin worth $hittin on!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:As far as grizzle taking the ironton job , I was a little premature looks like another candidate has appeared a former player but grizzle is still in the hunt .. now if would like to bet a 1000 he didnt apply for the job I’ll take that bet i know he applied and he applied he first day it opened up .. snd if offered he will leave and take the job
Nut was caught up in his gossip rumor mill and still can’t admit that he was WRONG! All his information is only rumors and has no validity. Took a couple days to figure out how to back out of the bet he ran from then came back with another “post of ignorance.” Just stay on your ram threads and don’t waste our time with your crap. Not one person believes you anymore little buddy.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If my kids have to go to greenup ill home school
Thank you for not dragging our scores down.... Lol
How would you like a knot on your head big enough to pitch off of?
I have a feeling this thread is about to be put to rest.
Bluegrass01 Wrote:Thank you for not dragging our scores down.... Lol

Says the guy who had to edit his post for grammar
Westside Wrote:I have a feeling this thread is about to be put to rest.

I hope it does and we can start a new thread that actually discusses Greenup Co football.
I wonder if all of you guys are this serious in RL?? This is high school football!!!!! Smile and have some damn fun
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Alot of skill players will be on the track squad this year, and with a solid relationship between GCHS HC and the Track Coach. All seems to be working the right direction again on The Farm. Gonna be a solid year with a solid group of upperclassmen to rely on. Weight room is producing 40 to 55 on a regular basis ,which was unheard of this time of year "Pre-Grizzle Era". Good weight being thrown around for early season workouts, and the Boys are having a good time as well. All coaches are committed and pushing for better upcoming season, building from the past successes in the last couple of years. Always Growing Always Grinding......
Greenup returns Brecken Thomas and Patric Kelly, two of the best players in the area.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next