Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co Central 2018
Thoughts and predictions?
Patriot fans have reason to be excited for the 2018 season. Coming off one of the schools best seasons in school history, Coach Larry Maggard returns for his second season at the helm for the Patriots.

While the loss of several key seniors and the transfer of Jr QB Cameron Jones (Fredrick Douglas) will leave some big shoes to fill on an offense that averaged 35 ppg last season. Promising up-and-coming underclassmen look to prove themselves worthy of the challenge.

However, the key for a successful 2018 season for the Patriots may just lie in preventing a repeat of giving up 38 ppg. As this will be a huge focal point for Coach Maggard and staff heading into the 2018 campaign.

Look for the Patriots to make strides defensively en route to another .500 or better season.
Good luck KCC
Anyone know the schedule?
Eastof75 Wrote:Patriot fans have reason to be excited for the 2018 season. Coming off one of the schools best seasons in school history, Coach Larry Maggard returns for his second season at the helm for the Patriots.

While the loss of several key seniors and the transfer of Jr QB Cameron Jones (Fredrick Douglas) will leave some big shoes to fill on an offense that averaged 35 ppg last season. Promising up-and-coming underclassmen look to prove themselves worthy of the challenge.

However, the key for a successful 2018 season for the Patriots may just lie in preventing a repeat of giving up 38 ppg. As this will be a huge focal point for Coach Maggard and staff heading into the 2018 campaign.

Look for the Patriots to make strides defensively en route to another .500 or better season.

If they lost that QB, they have serious problems.
School Admin. Wrote:If they lost that QB, they have serious problems.

[Image:

]

Bolz, ole Magnum has been working sumthin fierce bolz. He told ole fatpat in the pep section that the next Jedi is upon us, wowza!

#superboihasarrived More mash taters please!!!
Patriots schedule for 2018

Opponent Site
Lynn Camp Home
Sheldon Clark Away
Perry County Central Home
Shelby Valley Away
Breathitt County Away
Powell County Home
Magoffin County Home
Morgan County Home
Estill County Away
East Ridge Away
Rumor has it... Knott will be better in 2018 by subtraction. Look for some new faces to be on the sidelines as well.
Eastof75 Wrote:Patriots schedule for 2018

Opponent Site
Lynn Camp Home
Sheldon Clark Away
Perry County Central Home
Shelby Valley Away
Breathitt County Away
Powell County Home
Magoffin County Home
Morgan County Home
Estill County Away
East Ridge Away

There could be 5-6 wins in here but district title nor home playoff game
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, ole Magnum has been working sumthin fierce bolz. He told ole fatpat in the pep section that the next Jedi is upon us, wowza!

#superboihasarrived More mash taters please!!!

The force won't be with The Patriots. Lose they will. Play defense they will not.
School Admin. Wrote:If they lost that QB, they have serious problems.

Will be interesting to see who takes his place.
pjdoug Wrote:The force won't be with The Patriots. Lose they will. Play defense they will not.

"They will seek to turn back the Rebel Alliance each Friday night using the dark side of the force. Much to the pleasing of the Emperor!" - Vader
Always like the dark side.
kenorgia Wrote:Always like the dark side.

As do I, but the force is not strong in these patriots.
2-8 at best
[Image:

]

Bolz, Killa B has been announcing the Big Event tonight at the new Lotts Creek Gym in Hindman. Raisin some money for the 2018 Football Patriots. Come out and come early to watch Magnum hit the ring like ole fatpat hitting the concessions and that's wide freakin open baby. Magnum and Kool Aid Maggard will be joining forces in the ring as THE MAGGARD BROS. Also hearing the 4 Horsemen may make an appearance (Magnum Maggard, The Caterpillar (CT backwards), Bocephus, and El Dorado aka LT). They wanted to make it the 5 Horsemen with ole fatpat but when I stepped into that mutha on a test run, that freakin floorboard snapped and the turnbuckle throatpunched Honeycutta. Sorry about that.

#magnumbewearinthebelt More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:Bolz, Killa B has been announcing the Big Event tonight at the new Lotts Creek Gym in Hindman. Raisin some money for the 2018 Football Patriots. Come out and come early to watch Magnum hit the ring like ole fatpat hitting the concessions and that's wide freakin open baby...

Magnum prediction:
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.YWzaS...AA&pid=Api
I think the Pats take a step back without Cam Jones at the QB spot. Maybe they keep things rolling and get better, but from what I've seen they've won and lost games the past few years based on how Jones performed. There were some other playmakers on the team, and hopefully they step up and gut out some wins. But as everyone has stated, they have to keep other teams out of the end zone.

I think they win 3 or 4 games. But if they don't keep up their offense and the defense hasn't improved, it'll be a long season.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/27uyl3.jpg] Wowza! Baby the ring was rocking last night brutha! Patriot Nation rose up like ole Fatpat smelling grammys morning breakfast and thats wide open! Magnum and the entourage hit the ole gym hard! Ole Fatpat jumped up on the ring to high five the bolz and that mutha snapped like a freaking taco! #makingwrestlinggreatagain More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

] Time to rise baby! Ole Magnum is pumped up baby! Magnum got some trickery up his sleeve and JPC picked the right man to take the helm over boi! Magnum said Big Guy theyll never see it coming! #lostsupermanbutgaininganotherhero #partyjusgettingstarted #springtrainingboutstogetrealz More mash taters please!!!
Ty Hollon will have a big year for the Patriots, very talented and hard-working young man, he will be the best returning player for Knott Central this season IMHO.
Knott will have some big wins in the upcoming season. I can see a big win over Perry at home and Breathitt on the road bolz! Ole fatpat got one thing to say.....

[Image:

]

#magnumhasafewsurprisesuphissleeve More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/29nldv.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat want a give a shout out to the BOE for a gift! CT said got a present for you big guy! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye baby! Pat Nation all about the love! Magnum and Honeycutta and the war room entourage takes care of ole Fatpat! #reinforcedsaddles #downhillwideopen More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/29nm1w.gif] Genius! Ole Magnum said big guy lets get an icee bruh! Ole Fatpat pulling out the dollas at the icce stand and saw ole sneaky Bill baby! Magnum said got a freaking idea and a half and planned a freaking politco meeting for football! Bolz Jpc would be proud as a possum riding on the Gbread float! #pulledporkgetsemeverytime #trumpyandobamystyle More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat wants to give a big shout out to his boi Supaman Jones, wowza!!! Magnum called Freddy Dougie last year and said he was ready.... Now the kid will be doin some great things at Freddies place and then on to cincycatti, double wowza!!! Here's some advice from ole fatpat. First thing first, always have a good supply of taters. Second, find a place that serves up Chesters Chicken. Third, know that our posse has always got your back big fella. Shizzle nizzle, a tear comin to my eye right now.

#supamanjustgettinstarted More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://giant.gfycat.com/HardtofindGrayCob.gif] Meanwhile at GTW baby! Magnum got Patriot Nation pumped up something fierce! Bouts to get realz brutha! Magnum looked over at Fatpat and said big guy concessions going to be something special this year! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye baby! #stockingconcessionsthestruggleisreal #magnumoverload #partyjusgettingstarted More mash taters please!!!
Cant wait until The Pats teavel to
inez and take a good old fashioned butt whipping! Huge step back for the Pats!
Cardinals ride Wrote:Cant wait until The Pats teavel to
inez and take a good old fashioned butt whipping! Huge step back for the Pats!

[Image:

]

To all my shelly clarkson buddies, ole fatpat has two words for you.... Magnum!

#atleastthelilfellahashope More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2blgch.jpg] Wowza! Ole Fatpat took the ole car for spineroo and pulled into Mortys wide freaking open over the weekend for a tater sale like ole Fatpat never seen! Yard sale plus car wash equals free food brutha! Ole Fatpat loaded the car up with a few items boi! Magnum raising dollas for the football programmy bruh! Genius! Car wash was supa! #loadeduplikefootballteam #thankthefootballgodsforac More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2ca680.jpg] Boi what a freaking summer baby! Ole Fatpat living large and the heat is a killa bruh! Magnum and the entourage hit the pool wide freaking open brutha! Ole dead period is approaching and Magnum said the other teams better enjoy the time to rest cause Pats be rocking GTW like a mutha! #wetnwild #swimmingholeneverbethesame More mash taters please!!!