•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County Football 2018
Beagle1 Wrote:We certainly hope he does!!!!! He has built a great young staff that really enjoy coaching our boys. The community opinion bout the program is the highest it’s been in a LONG TIME.
Sorry to report this to you, because I know your agenda is to try and aid in derailing what has started.
Raceland has had built a very competitive program at every sport. Congrats. But I don’t understand why that can’t be good enough, why do you have to daily poke at GC? I’m really beginning to lose my patience with you!!!

For the very reasons you stated , Greenup and Paintsville fans are fun to mess with they wanna fight after one comment, I really don’t have any issues with Greenup other than not going to schedule Raceland anymore , it really don’t make sense but like others have said we look for Russell to do the same. notice l haven’t said anything to them about dropping Raceland they are boring .
Ironton head coaching job is open .. greenup fans should be very nervous
Wow...no takers?lol u must have worn out ur welcome nut!bahahahaha
Lol
Cant wear out your welcome, when you were never welcome.
Oh come on coup
How does everyone feel about the new projected allignments? Im sure Ashland and Greenup are happy noy to deal with JC nemore. Gives the local rivalry games a new spin as well.
How did greenup do in Racelands weight meet this weekend ?
anotherfootballnut Wrote:How did greenup do in Racelands weight meet this weekend ?

Didn’t attend.

Top 4 were

1. West Carter (Winner)
2. Perry Central
3. Wheelersburg
4. Raceland
You dorks should’ve listened to ole nut !!! Grizzle gone he’s headed to Ironton
He couldn’t get out quick enough, grizzle applied the vey first day the ironton job came open .. lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:He couldn’t get out quick enough, grizzle applied the vey first day the ironton job came open .. lol

Source?
Same source that told me greenup was dropping Raceland and picking up wheelersburg.. which is also true
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Same source that told me greenup was dropping Raceland and picking up wheelersburg.. which is also true

I mean you can’t blame the game for doing it.
Nutt...why is Greenup not scheduling Raceland anymore? Is there a reason? Why would they give up that gate? Why would Wheelersburg play Greenup? Lots of strange things going on here.Its not like Greenup isn’t competitive in this game.They actually win one about every 6 years or so.I was excited to see Grizzle at Greenup and I didn’t mind they game cause I felt he would put a good team on the field.If he’s leaving I guess it’s for the best we move on cause Greenup will take a step back when he leaves
KYHSFB Wrote:I mean you can’t blame the game for doing it.

Guy not game
I dont expect him to go newhere. Ironton is far from the job it was when Lutz left the helm. I think Scott stays put, in this rare instance that i disagree with Nut.
Then why would he apply??
Scotty he’s gone buddy
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I dont expect him to go newhere. Ironton is far from the job it was when Lutz left the helm. I think Scott stays put, in this rare instance that i disagree with Nut.

Disagree or not , I don’t just make shit up , he’s the new head coach at ironton
The full story is Ironton was looking at wheelersburg OC( the same coach who turned down geenup before grizzle took it ) not sure why it didn’t happen but he’s staying at wheelersburg and Grizsle is headed to ironton
Im going to say this 1 time. #1 Greenup will play raceland in 2019. #2 As much as nut wants him to leave, Coach Grizzle is not going anywhere.
Coupon21 Wrote:Im going to say this 1 time. #1 Greenup will play raceland in 2019. #2 As much as nut wants him to leave, Coach Grizzle is not going anywhere.

Would you like to put some money on that ? I am
Yes. Ill take your money. How much? I will go $500. If your not scared.
So let’s be clear I’m saying grizzle is leaving and your saying he’s staying at greenup
You are saying grizzle to ironton this year. Im saying he is not. You are so full of b.s. you just ask me what you are saying.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Disagree or not , I don’t just make shit up , he’s the new head coach at ironton

I dont think u make shit up, i will just be suprised if the source is correct on the information. But i was suprised when he left Raceland. Not completely shocked, but suprised. Would be kind of shocked if it plays out him going to Itown. Simply bc he would essentially be doing the same thing all over again, starting over with a program. He obviously has the support kf the GC faithful, lord god you cant fart the wrong way around these parts any more. Just cant seen why he would leave to go to itown. That job is NOT what it was 10 or 15 years ago.
Name if he does leave: Tim Champlin. HC at East Carter. Coached at Greenup before, has done a good job at East.
Greenup is still playing Raceland week 4 in 2019. Wheelersburg is playing Ashland week 4 and playing Greenup week 5. Greenup will be moving there bye week due to dropping from class 4A to 3A. This all tentatively agreed as well. Nothing has been signed...
Bama-Cat Wrote:Greenup is still playing Raceland week 4 in 2019. Wheelersburg is playing Ashland week 4 and playing Greenup week 5. Greenup will be moving there bye week due to dropping from class 4A to 3A. This all tentatively agreed as well. Nothing has been signed...

This sounds more accurate than anything else. GC will only have 3 district games beginning in 2019 vs 5 now. Dropping Raceland doesn't make sense when they need more non-district games. I also do not think Grizzle is leaving GC anytime in the near future when he (and others including me) think they are only going to improve in football. The 2019-22 alignment puts GC in a postiion to win the district each year.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next