Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 62 - North Laurel 57 (13th Region)
Final...

South laurel moves to the championship game against Corbin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
North fought hard until the final horn. South quit trying to score once they built a lead.
Those refs don’t need to be anywhere near the Championship. Terrible both ways at all points of the game
I agree. I like to see refs let them play some, but it's starting to get out of hand.
North missed to many layups
50th district rematch!!!!!!!!! Should be a good one Monday. Wonder if it'll be as good of an atmosphere as it was today? Today would be hard to beat. But either way, I'm going with your 50th district champions, Das Houndsssss...........
Hound05 Wrote:50th district rematch!!!!!!!!! Should be a good one Monday. Wonder if it'll be as good of an atmosphere as it was today? Today would be hard to beat. But either way, I'm going with your 50th district champions, Das Houndsssss...........

All the drama really brought out the crowd, that and it being a Saturday afternoon. Monday should be good, should be fun, but hard to top the doubleheader today
Congratulations South Laurel on win today......:Cheerlead
Round 4, should be a great game Monday night. Congrats Cardinals.
What happened to north today? I had to leave. Shots just not falling or what?
North just not that good. Cup cake schedule prepares you for nothing. Congrats South
South quit trying to score once they got about a 15 point lead. Ramey didn’t attempt many shots seemed like
Rogers11 Wrote:South quit trying to score once they got about a 15 point lead. Ramey didn’t attempt many shots seemed like

I noticed that he didn’t look real comfortable in warmups, I am a Corbin fan but also a big jj fan. He may be the most dangerous player in the 13th, he can drop thirty in a hurry. Something about him didn’t look as smooth in his shot, I didn’t stay but the first quarter so it may have changed. All I am saying is if he fines his groove he is scary good shooter and can jump out of the arena.
Ramey still hasn’t had his normal game in region. He will need to Monday for South to win. Cromer has been great for two games, South just a little better than North. When North led 5-3 in first quarter, that was the only time Jags led South in three meetings. Now a few lean years ahead for North I’m afraid.
Van Hagar Wrote:Ramey still hasn’t had his normal game in region. He will need to Monday for South to win. Cromer has been great for two games, South just a little better than North. When North led 5-3 in first quarter, that was the only time Jags led South in three meetings. Now a few lean years ahead for North I’m afraid.
I don’t know about better. I just think it’s matchups. Souths length and ability to play def bothers north. North has a really good team. Plays harder than any north team I have seen.
North certainly made things interesting at the very end. Even with Gray and Sizemore fouled out, Kenan Hernandez connected on a three that cut the margin to three. North had possession with the chance to cut it to one or tie. I felt like SL tried to melt clock once they gained a double digit lead. North forced them into bad shots and turnovers.

Fouls were plenty to come by today, but the game was physical and got chippy a few times. If NL had forced an overtime, most of their starting lineup would have been benched by fouls.

SL and Corbin should be a good game. Hope that JJ can put up some big numbers.
Congrats to Cards.
ekff Wrote:Final...

South laurel moves to the championship game against Corbin

Way to go South Laurel Smile
I hear North will have t-shirts on sell tomorrow. North -vs- Everybody (But South)