•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
chs crazy Wrote:I’m staying quiet last thing I want is to be accused of being a Knox fan :Shaking:

Did you know that all of Corbin and Whitley County used to be in Knox County? Confusednicker:
We then had to ,”Trim the Fat” so to speak.
pjdoug Wrote:Did you know that all of Corbin and Whitley County used to be in Knox County? Confusednicker:

Shut up!!:yikes: say it ain’t so
PRIDE101 Wrote:We then had to ,”Trim the Fat” so to speak.

Right. Your part is the fat, and there was no "You" to it. it was 200 years ago. Whitley County is celebrating it's bicentennial.
chs crazy Wrote:Shut up!!:yikes: say it ain’t so

Your creek was in that county until 1818. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Your creek was in that county until 1818. lol

That’s why they say it used to flow backwards Confusednicker:
PRIDE101 Wrote:We then had to ,”Trim the Fat” so to speak.

Well thanks, best thing to happen to southeastern ky. If I had a brother in Knox, and one in jail I would get the one out of Knox first. Knox is a lot like that red mud in Tennessee, you get that stuff on your clothes better just put them in the trash where they belong.
chs crazy Wrote:That’s why they say it used to flow backwards Confusednicker:
:biglmao:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Well thanks, best thing to happen to southeastern ky. If I had a brother in Knox, and one in jail I would get the one out of Knox first. Knox is a lot like that red mud in Tennessee, you get that stuff on your clothes better just put them in the trash where they belong.

LOL, almost the same as I feel about Corbin. I had rather have a sister work in whore house as a brother live in Corbin. To each his own.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Well thanks, best thing to happen to southeastern ky. If I had a brother in Knox, and one in jail I would get the one out of Knox first. Knox is a lot like that red mud in Tennessee, you get that stuff on your clothes better just put them in the trash where they belong.

PRIDE101 Wrote:LOL, almost the same as I feel about Corbin. I had rather have a sister work in whore house as a brother live in Corbin. To each his own.

Will you guys go to a different thread, it isn’t about Corbin , believe it or not , or Knox. Thanks
PRIDE101 Wrote:LOL, almost the same as I feel about Corbin. I had rather have a sister work in whore house as a brother live in Corbin. To each his own.

I won't comment. lol
TheColonel Wrote:Will you guys go to a different thread, it isn’t about Corbin , believe it or not , or Knox. Thanks

Tell us which coaches Whitley County is adding to the staff?
I have no clue. What is going to be interesting is this Basketball situation. Change in one could change both boys and girls.
TheColonel Wrote:I have no clue. What is going to be interesting is this Basketball situation. Change in one could change both boys and girls.
A nearby Principal will get that job ?
I have heard that, but not from the people that count. Also heard a few names that are not in system or County. Time will tell.
TheColonel Wrote:Will you guys go to a different thread, it isn’t about Corbin , believe it or not , or Knox. Thanks

I made one comment, if you don’t like it don’t get on. Geez there was 10 comments back and fourth, didn’t know you was the bgr police. Won’t mention Corbin anymore Barney
Thanks Ernest T.
TheColonel Wrote:I have heard that, but not from the people that count. Also heard a few names that are not in system or County. Time will tell.

Make your prediction. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I made one comment, if you don’t like it don’t get on. Geez there was 10 comments back and fourth, didn’t know you was the bgr police. Won’t mention Corbin anymore Barney

I have attention deficit so I'm all over the place. Forgive me in advance. lol
It's perry central and letcher co to loose this year.
I have heard Scott Powell will be the next Coach.
Bigballerbrand Wrote:It's perry central and letcher co to loose this year.

What is? You just joined and already talking out the wrong end :biglmao:
Otterbox Wrote:I have heard Scott Powell will be the next Coach.

You should get more creative when naming all your personalities :trolldad:
pjdoug Wrote:You should get more creative when naming all your personalities :trolldad:

Pj if it is true I know how you can get on the inside, you can take over taking pictures for the team.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Pj if it is true I know how you can get on the inside, you can take over taking pictures for the team.

Yeah, especially if the photographer is the next coach. The brown nosed troll above has brain malfunction from all the aspartame.
Looks like the rb spots will be in good shape. Worried about the qb and wr spots cause that is where Whitley lost the talent. The three kids that made up most of the offense will be hard to replace.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Looks like the rb spots will be in good shape. Worried about the qb and wr spots cause that is where Whitley lost the talent. The three kids that made up most of the offense will be hard to replace.

Don’t lock your backfield in just yet a lot can and will happen between now and August. I will bet your short one your counting on, that’s all I will say
Don't tell me Corbin has dipped their hands into the Whitley talent pool again!
[quote=Bossdaddy 4115]Don’t lock your backfield in just yet a lot can and will happen between now and August. I will bet your short one your counting on, that’s all I will say[/QUOTE

Counting on? LOL Only a few know.
TheColonel Wrote:[quote=Bossdaddy 4115]Don’t lock your backfield in just yet a lot can and will happen between now and August. I will bet your short one your counting on, that’s all I will say[/QUOTE

Counting on? LOL Only a few know.

Why not tell us so a few more will know, your giddy as hell to anyway.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next