•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/news/ne...5d25c.html What are your thoughts on this ?

Would love it!!!!!!!
pjdoug Wrote:Do you just sit around and lurk all the waiting for a chance to start crying when I post something? lol

Nope not at all. I have a life but when I see anyone post something crazy and most of the time it is you I respond. What you were suggesting is against the KHSAA bylaws. See bylaw 6. And you are the one who seems to be crying that you are being picked on.
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/news/ne...5d25c.html What are your thoughts on this ?

Pj I am a little confused by this. This is the only thread I have seen it talked about so what is your take on it. I value your opinion even though we poke at each other at times, wouldn’t mind for anyone else to chime in as well.
I read this to say they the central offices would merge. Not the actual schools. I think they're trying to cut down on those six figure admin salaries.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Pj I am a little confused by this. This is the only thread I have seen it talked about so what is your take on it. I value your opinion even though we poke at each other at times, wouldn’t mind for anyone else to chime in as well.

I just read about it in the news today. Don't know if it will happen or not.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Nope not at all. I have a life but when I see anyone post something crazy and most of the time it is you I respond. What you were suggesting is against the KHSAA bylaws. See bylaw 6. And you are the one who seems to be crying that you are being picked on.

lol @ me crying. I'll keep throwing out some bait and keep reeling you in. it's obvious that cheating is against bylaws but some schools do it anyways. it's only cheating if you get caught which never seems to happen Confusednicker:
AnswertheBell Wrote:Would love it!!!!!!!

Does this mean every player in Bell County will go to Log Mountain? Will they still be 3 A? Confusednicker:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I read this to say they the central offices would merge. Not the actual schools. I think they're trying to cut down on those six figure admin salaries.

I hoped it meant Corbin will be a feeder school for Whitley County :hilarious:
Who is Whitley County adding to the coaching staff?
PJ why don't you make that a new thread since you found it. The article on administrations. This would be a great topic.
AnswertheBell Wrote:PJ why don't you make that a new thread since you found it. The article on administrations. This would be a great topic.

done.
pjdoug Wrote:Who is Whitley County adding to the coaching staff?

How do I get on the coaching staff? if I'm not in the clique or in the weight room I can't find out Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:How do I get on the coaching staff? if I'm not in the clique or in the weight room I can't find out Confusednicker:

Rumor has it you have to marry into the clique. You can’t have a winning attitude or spirit, be able to pick one team that’s close by, hate them be able to play with them for one quarter and act like you won the super bowl then whine when you lose. But the benefits include teaching job, bus driver job, coaching job, the program is centered around your kids so they can get into union or Cumberland and be the next generation, also includes free lunch. This is what a buddy of mine says every time I ask him what’s going on in the county.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Rumor has it you have to marry into the clique. You can’t have a winning attitude or spirit, be able to pick one team that’s close by, hate them be able to play with them for one quarter and act like you won the super bowl then whine when you lose. But the benefits include teaching job, bus driver job, coaching job, the program is centered around your kids so they can get into union or Cumberland and be the next generation, also includes free lunch. This is what a buddy of mine says every time I ask him what’s going on in the county.

sounds about right.
pjdoug Wrote:How do I get on the coaching staff? if I'm not in the clique or in the weight room I can't find out Confusednicker:

How would you know if you could get on the staff or not......you have never spoken with the staff have you? or submitted a resume? or even gone by the weight room? If you need directions, the door has Whitley County Football over it...tough to miss.

I know it would take time away from your busy profession of key board warrior......:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:devilflam:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:How would you know if you could get on the staff or not......you have never spoken with the staff have you? or submitted a resume? or even gone by the weight room? If you need directions, the door has Whitley County Football over it...tough to miss.

I know it would take time away from your busy profession of key board warrior......:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:devilflam:

I asked how I can get on staff. I'm not in the clique like you are so I'm out of the know, and I'm not allowed to know anything since I'm only a fan and not in the clique Confusednicker:
Feel fee to answer the question.....have you talked to the coach or the AD or submitted a resume??? I’m trying to help you and you don’t seem to recognize it. Seriously if your coaching resume is that good that you feel they should come to you and ask and with your love of the Colonels it would be a no brainer for you. I sorry that you feel the need to attempt to deflect answering questions.
bigscreen Wrote:Feel fee to answer the question.....have you talked to the coach or the AD or submitted a resume??? I’m trying to help you and you don’t seem to recognize it. Seriously if your coaching resume is that good that you feel they should come to you and ask and with your love of the Colonels it would be a no brainer for you. I sorry that you feel the need to attempt to deflect answering questions.

alter ego?
I'm not a coach,nor did I claim to be one. I shouldn't need much of a resume to assist.
Boy dougie, dietpepsidrinker sure has an axe to grind with you. What happened? Did you stand her up on prom night or something? What's the old saying? Heck hath no fury like a woman scorned. Haha
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Boy dougie, dietpepsidrinker sure has an axe to grind with you. What happened? Did you stand her up on prom night or something? What's the old saying? Heck hath no fury like a woman scorned. Haha

^ Confusednicker: is all I can say about that. lol
I think PJ is from Knox County - he'd fit in over here! Seriously the "fans" we have like you at Knox are the ones that hold us back. Always have the questions, never the answers. Better to gripe then participate. Always somebody else's fault. Yep, I think you are a closet Panther fan!!!
We have the answer , so is Gut!
Coach Chappell will have Whitley County ready for 2018 Confusederiously:
ProudPanther Wrote:I think PJ is from Knox County - he'd fit in over here! Seriously the "fans" we have like you at Knox are the ones that hold us back. Always have the questions, never the answers. Better to gripe then participate. Always somebody else's fault. Yep, I think you are a closet Panther fan!!!

I would never be from Knox County. You are in denial and whining about your school while attempting to insult me which is both hilarious and hypocritical Confusednicker:
TheColonel Wrote:We have the answer , so is Gut!

answer to what? Smile
64SUR Wrote:Coach Chappell will have Whitley County ready for 2018 Confusederiously:

of course he will.
pjdoug Wrote:of course he will.

Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker:

stop being mischievous. lol
pjdoug Wrote:stop being mischievous. lol
I’m staying quiet last thing I want is to be accused of being a Knox fan :Shaking:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next