•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County Football 2018
Does anyone know Greenups 2018 schedule. If so, could you please post it? Thanks
[attachment=o3689]
anotherfootballnut Wrote:The more I think about it orange blaze is right , i really do hate not playing a rival game but it hasn’t been competitive in many years Raceland goes into the game big favorites so really don’t get anything from beating a bigger school your better than in the first place . It will be nice not to hear all the excuses every year of why Raceland beat them , no more moms putting stuff on FB about Raceland players , what was i upset about? I should be thanking Grizzle ..

Hilarious!!!! I tell you what. If GC and $¥!£land don’t get together in 19, I’ll meet you in week 3.
LET YOU smack me around a lil bit. Then you can keep your self indulged streak going. How’d that be. Could you get over it then?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Bottom line is the rams are like the old ironton teams in that most close by teams wouldnt play us on a bet. I look for the red devils to give us the heave ho as well. Thats ok though.....we are still gonna play football!

And just because you are orange and black don’t make you like (the old Ironton). Pretty sure they have at least one state Championship to hang their hat on. Get over yourselves. And start your own thread!!!!
Beagle1 Wrote:Hilarious!!!! I tell you what. If GC and $¥!£land don’t get together in 19, I’ll meet you in week 3.
LET YOU smack me around a lil bit. Then you can keep your self indulged streak going. How’d that be. Could you get over it then?

I know it’s been a rough streak for Greenup , Raceland knocking them off in the first round of district play in baseball , haven’t beat Raceland in football in a few years and just got swept by them in basketball , i guess I can see why greenup wants to stop playing Raceland . Sorry for not being more understanding. And no thanks i don’t need to slap you around to get satisfaction on week three you guys do enough self imploding it’s more fun to sit back and enjoy the show
Beagle1 Wrote:And just because you are orange and black don’t make you like (the old Ironton). Pretty sure they have at least one state Championship to hang their hat on. Get over yourselves. And start your own thread!!!!

HEY JACKASS! I was referring to the fact that no one locally wants to play us. You can argue with nut all you want. I’ll put a knot on your head big enough to pitch off of!
Raceland get transfers in year after year. If Greenup and Russell both wanting out it is beyond Ws and Ls.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:HEY JACKASS! I was referring to the fact that no one locally wants to play us. You can argue with nut all you want. I’ll put a knot on your head big enough to pitch off of!

Oh no. Please don’t hurt me. I’m just a lil fella
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Raceland get transfers in year after year. If Greenup and Russell both wanting out it is beyond Ws and Ls.

Hahahahaha
I find it hilarious that these Raceland nut jobs are so concerned with what Greenup is doing. Let your record speak for itself and have some dignity. Again start your own thread for Raceland so you all can continue to go on and on about how great you are with people who care.
Friday Night Wrote:I find it hilarious that these Raceland nut jobs are so concerned with what Greenup is doing. Let your record speak for itself and have some dignity. Again start your own thread for Raceland so you all can continue to go on and on about how great you are with people who care.

Well said Night
If Russell or Greenup back out of playing Raceland that can tell us a lot. Dropping a rival game for Wheelerburg is what’s so shocking to me. If they were smart they would play Fairview again or someone like that. If that’s true that’s sad that they have to get someone across the river so they don’t have to hear about the tail kicking they get year in and year out.
FootballGuy Wrote:If Russell or Greenup back out of playing Raceland that can tell us a lot. Dropping a rival game for Wheelerburg is what’s so shocking to me. If they were smart they would play Fairview again or someone like that. If that’s true that’s sad that they have to get someone across the river so they don’t have to hear about the tail kicking they get year in and year out.

Your right Guy. It should tell you that GC really doesn’t give a freeg what $?!£land thinks. GC is gonna do what’s best for GC, period!!!!! Go troll somewhere else. How bout y’all don’t worry bout what’s going on at GC. Go work on your transfers
Raceland Motto:if you build it they will come. Gc motto:if you cant win...drop them
I can't honestly remember a greenup co football thread lasting this long. Smile
you're welcome
Gc threads don’t last long bc they are same every year . Preseason we are the greatest Johnson Central better take notice, during the season not much said , after the season well 5-5 isn’t bad but wait till next year ..
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Raceland Motto:if you build it they will come. Gc motto:if you cant win...drop them

Raceland Motto: We keep comparing ourselves to Ironton Confusednicker: although we have never won anything. We still want to be like them so bad that we might as well start bringing in some of their players. Raceland would be like Ashland and start looking back through their history and start claiming mythical titles left and right, but they have never been relevant enough to even do that. Give them a few years and I'm sure 2017 will become the year of the Ram and a state championship banner will be hung in Raceland.

Confusednicker:

As for Greenup County 2018 is going to be another step forward for the prigram.
westside Wrote:raceland motto: We keep comparing ourselves to ironton Confusednicker: Although we have never won anything. We still want to be like them so bad that we might as well start bringing in some of their players. Raceland would be like ashland and start looking back through their history and start claiming mythical titles left and right, but they have never been relevant enough to even do that. Give them a few years and i'm sure 2017 will become the year of the ram and a state championship banner will be hung in raceland.

Confusednicker:

As for greenup county 2018 is going to be another step forward for the prigram.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Three region titles in the last 5 years along with a state runner up , your right Racelsnds program is no where near what us fans think... as far as Gc in 2018 one step forward 10 steps back just every other year
Every other year? In the last 5 years, where is the 10 steps back?
Coupon21 Wrote:Every other year? In the last 5 years, where is the 10 steps back?

I think more that they are walking in place Confusednicker:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Three region titles in the last 5 years along with a state runner up , your right Racelsnds program is no where near what us fans think... as far as Gc in 2018 one step forward 10 steps back just every other year

And 0 state titles. You get on here act like you all are Beechwood. You're not.
Westside Wrote:And 0 state titles. You get on here act like you all are Beechwood. You're not.

No just Raceland and I’m good with that
Westside Wrote:And 0 state titles. You get on here act like you all are Beechwood. You're not.

If 6-6 every year is fine with you keep drinking that Green kool aid.
A bunch of third graders have taken over this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:A bunch of third graders have taken over this thread.
No joke. Can we start a new thread?
Jarons Wrote:A bunch of third graders have taken over this thread.

Oh, is it time for your monthly visit to the website? You may have to suspend yourself, Jarons. Name calling is no longer permitted.

Now back to the topic at hand. I think we long as Grizz and his staff stay at Greenup County they will continue to have good teams. They have done a good job, and I think they will continue to do so.
I do think grizzle is a good coach and will get better with more experience, I’m not sure he will stay at greenup but thats totally a guess on my part . Do the people of Greenup think he will stay long term
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I do think grizzle is a good coach and will get better with more experience, I’m not sure he will stay at greenup but thats totally a guess on my part . Do the people of Greenup think he will stay long term

We certainly hope he does!!!!! He has built a great young staff that really enjoy coaching our boys. The community opinion bout the program is the highest it’s been in a LONG TIME.
Sorry to report this to you, because I know your agenda is to try and aid in derailing what has started.
Raceland has had built a very competitive program at every sport. Congrats. But I don’t understand why that can’t be good enough, why do you have to daily poke at GC? I’m really beginning to lose my patience with you!!!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next