Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tates Creek 2018
Can TC improve on its 2017 9-3 record with a new hc yet to be announced? Why?Why not?
Hearing the HC limbo is hurting the weight room #’s right now.
When does Tates Creek plan on announcing a new HC?
Heard they had a couple of people on staff who have applied. They seem to be playing it close to the chest.
Who all has applied for the position?
Interviews will be Thursday. I have heard five will be interviewed. Seems like a low number considering the number of applicants was said to be around fifty. As stated earlier two of them are from the previous staff.
I would assume the two interviewing are both the coordinators.
Frank Martin Wrote:Interviews will be Thursday. I have heard five will be interviewed. Seems like a low number considering the number of applicants was said to be around fifty. As stated earlier two of them are from the previous staff.

great update Frank. keep us posted they seem to be taking there sweet time
rumor is DC Smith is the front runner. I ve not heard good things about him.
Malcolm Ex Wrote:rumor is DC Smith is the front runner. I ve not heard good things about him.

Care to elaborate?
Frank Martin Wrote:Care to elaborate?

Several people have told me not the most knowledgeable guy but that’s an opinion who knows if it is true not everyone is gonna like a coach.
Frank Martin Wrote:Care to elaborate?

Several people have told me not the most knowledgeable guy but that’s an opinion who knows if it is true nit efeyine is gonna like a coach.