Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville 2018
Can Coach Clevenger duplicate (2017) one of the most impressive seasons you’ll ever see in 2018? They lose a lot.
Time to rebuild
They will. A lot of pride in titletown. I’m sure he’ll have a bunch of kids wanting to play for the back to back state champion appearance admirals.
Hearing a lot of talent coming up...but definitely in rebuild mode for 2018
Danville (and LCA) coming back to the pack this year and Somerset coming up. Should make for an interesting district.
Danville is going to be rebuilding for several years.
FoSho Wrote:Danville is going to be rebuilding for several years.

They return Zach Thorton next year. That's a pretty good building block to reload and rebuild around.
Hatz Wrote:They return Zach Thorton next year. That's a pretty good building block to reload and rebuild around.

I agree! He's a great player! I'm a big fan of his. And there are others that are fine football players. I'm talking as a TEAM. They lost A LOT this year and after next year things really get bad.
FoSho Wrote:I agree! He's a great player! I'm a big fan of his. And there are others that are fine football players. I'm talking as a TEAM. They lost A LOT this year and after next year things really get bad.

I agree, I think it will be sometime before Danville has another team even close to what they had this year.
Danville will be solid. Clevenger can flat out coach.very underated even though he won a title.
Malcolm Ex Wrote:Danville will be solid. Clevenger can flat out coach.very underated even though he won a title.

He is a very good coach but they lost 4 of their best guys and they were all impact players. They do keep several lineman but took a HUGE hit on skill kids with not much coming up to replace them.

They will be a good team next year but nowhere near what they have been recently. I seriously doubt that any rational Ads fan would disagree with that assessment.