Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be ERHS basketball coach next year??
I was just wondering who was ERHS basketball coach for next season will be.....???
I presume it will be Denny Paul May.
[quote author=fox sports link=topic=21007.msg212931#msg212931 date=1142625203]
I presume it will be Denny Paul May.
[/quote]

I hope you are wrong.
Who ever it is i hope that they are a good coach 4 the program
I heard Randy McCoys name mentioned during the regional tournaments !!!!
I heard Randy Mccoy mentioned also, I saw him at the last game ER had, so I don't know...I think DPM needs to be replaced, or remain as an assistant coach or something
I CAN vouche that Randy McCoy has been at East Ridge games and even more so in the school itself during the regular instructional days sooo I'm not saying that he will be a coach but I know that he is there. Denny Paul would make a better assistant than a head coach, he is a hothead and I really don't think that he knows how to be the head honcho and run a program. He needs ALOT of instruction. Give me back Hurley ANY day.
[quote author=rupp06 link=topic=21007.msg213508#msg213508 date=1142720129]
I heard Randy McCoys name mentioned during the regional tournaments !!!!
[/quote]

No chance. Randy has major health issues that he needs to attend to first.
[quote author=thetribe link=topic=21007.msg213592#msg213592 date=1142732695]
I CAN vouche that Randy McCoy has been at East Ridge games and even more so in the school itself during the regular instructional days sooo I'm not saying that he will be a coach but I know that he is there. Denny Paul would make a better assistant than a head coach, he is a hothead and I really don't think that he knows how to be the head honcho and run a program. He needs ALOT of instruction. Give me back Hurley ANY day.
[/quote]

Denny is a hothead and Randy McCoy isn't  Rolleyes
Maui Nick Wrote:No chance. Randy has major health issues that he needs to attend to first.

He has already attended his sickness, I talked to him today and he said he knew who the coach was going to be but he couldnt tell me.

I as well walked by Coach Mercer's office and saw him talking to him.

Go figure.
Your Coach is going to be Coach May, unless something happens that I don't have a clue about.......and I doubt that in this county when it comes to basketball.
Denny Paul deserves to be left alone to do his job.
Why on earth would Mccoy be hanging around the school and games if he wasn't planning on or being offered something there at ER ?