Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions: Leslie County at Hazard
This one could go either way. I'll give Hazard a slight edge at home.
It will be fun to watch. Leslie has a extremely young squad, but they are extremely talented.
Will be a very good game. Leslie is young and loaded with talent. It will be a war, but I believe Leslie is a little better.
This one will all depend on how either team shoots. I think Hazard has the edge going in but I like this young Leslie Co team and their style is fun to watch. Maybe Lesllie can pull it out?
Tough call on this one but I'll go with the Bulldogs. Leslie is young and good but experience will take this one. Watch out for Leslie late in the season though.
I will have to say Leslie, as long as they shoot well. They are more aggressive on defense than Hazard. Hazard still has a shot because they are a better shooting team and more experienced. I wouldn't be surprised either way.
The Lady Dawgs will have a big year this season. We have the makings of a solid team that will create some noise in the 14th. I look for Hazard to win this one by 7 to 10 points. Leslie is coached well and is always solid but have lost too much from last year's squad.
This game will be a nice early season match-up. Either way by 5. I wouldn't be shocked with either team winning. This is kind of the time for Hazard to beat Leslie. At home, a lot of returners, one top player and a new solid player.
However, Leslie does have TWO top players, very solid proven coach and I bet Leslie supporting cast will play harder.

Prediction----both teams press --68-63, somebody.