Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Senator Al Franken
If we are discussing RNC tactics as opposed to DNC tactics, many details have been given. The Sombrero was not here at the time, but maybe somebody else was that can give voice to whether or not you personally jumped on the birther train, the “Obama’s a Muslim” train.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If we are discussing RNC tactics as opposed to DNC tactics, many details have been given. The Sombrero was not here at the time, but maybe somebody else was that can give voice to whether or not you personally jumped on the birther train, the “Obama’s a Muslim” train.

I knew you couldn't name a single case because none exist. I said the Dems are prosecuting a scorched earth political campaign against Republicans (and I'll add therefore, the millions of those who voted for them) and you said both sides do it. Which of course is total bull hockey. Then the best you can do is to bring up the Obama birther issue and who started that? Why the HILLARY CLINTON campaign of course, and other Democrats running against him for office in Illinois. The following links one to one of the best articles I've ever seen on the matter.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...rters.html

You blow right past all the examples of bribe money, which are irrefutable BTW, to get to a scandal your side started. :hilarious: Democrats swim in lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mitch McConnell said, “If Obama proposes, oppose. Regardless.”

What’s your definition of “scorched earth?” Mr. Trump himself said, “He is not a citizen: therefore, he is not the legitimate President.” I knew you could not face the facts. I knew you were blinded by a certain self-righteous affiliation. Period.

Roy Moore? Sexual scandal. Al Franken? Sexual scandal. Bill Clinton? Sexual scandal? George H. W. Bush? Sexual scandal. As it is with sexuality, so it is with tactics. Your laughable denial notwithstanding.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Mitch McConnell said, “If Obama proposes, oppose. Regardless.”

What’s your definition of “scorched earth?” Mr. Trump himself said, “He is not a citizen: therefore, he is not the legitimate President.” I knew you could not face the facts. I knew you were blinded by a certain self-righteous affiliation. Period.

Roy Moore? Sexual scandal. Al Franken? Sexual scandal. Bill Clinton? Sexual scandal? George H. W. Bush? Sexual scandal. As it is with sexuality, so it is with tactics. Your laughable denial notwithstanding.

What's "laughable" (one of mine) is your continual mimicking of my writing style.

But you've heard of the US Congress, right? That's where the people's representatives hash out the legislative process for the cause of "common good." Mitch McConnell's efforts to rein in your hero Obama a little bit, were ALL aboveboard and according to parliamentary rule. Nobody backdoored Obama the way Obama did DJT by wiretapping the Trump Tower. And anyway, Mitch's actual statement was that he would try to make Obama a one term President. A commitment to which he obviously played fairly, and failed miserably. But at least he wasn't out generating fake dossiers.

Don't ask me any questions or to define the obvious such as scorched earth, when you can't begin to defend the lies you sling around on here. You named the Obama birther scandal as being a Republican political plot and then totally ignored the article I posted for all to see which proves in so doing, you fell victim to your own propaganda. YOUR side started the Obama birther scandal and you came on here and tried to hang it on me. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Mitch McConnell said, “If Obama proposes, oppose. Regardless.”

Let's keep the "YOU" out of our discussions guys. This is the stuff to stay out of the threads. You want to have friendly fights and cast insults, do it through PM, because I'm not letting this stuff continue.

Thx.
Stardust Wrote:Let's keep the "YOU" out of our discussions guys. This is the stuff to stay out of the threads. You want to have friendly fights and cast insults, do it through PM, because I'm not letting this stuff continue.

Thx.

As you wish sir.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Let's keep the "YOU" out of our discussions guys. This is the stuff to stay out of the threads. You want to have friendly fights and cast insults, do it through PM, because I'm not letting this stuff continue.

Thx.

As you wish, but it kills true Oxford style debate, and that surely takes some of the fun out of it. “It’s not personal; it’s politics.” (A variant from THE GODFATHER).