• 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AAA Regional Championship: Belfry @ Louisville Central
EastKyPride Wrote:Central 27
Belfry 21
Long bus ride and slow start due to fumbles will hurt the Pirates in this one.

bucslover is way more nice they me you must be from one of those Eastern Ky. teams that we’ve played lol
I don’t see no one from eastern Kentucky being against a team from from are side being for another team,Go PIRATES.
Patriot1 Wrote:Good luck to the Pirates tonight. Hope for an injury free game for both teams. I will not be at the game but these old Pirate will be keeping up with these young man. The coach and Bobby will fill me in. GO PIRATES get this win

We will be on loud and clear!!
IT'S GAME DAY AND RED FRIDAY!!!!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]
Pirates travel to meet Louisville Central.

This is going to be a great game!!

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest, and I hope the Seniors have the game of their life!!!

Travel safely Pond Creek Nation! Bring home the W!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Go Pirates!!!
Never said I was rooting against Belfry just saying if they don't come out to play we could be in trouble. Love to see them win and set the match up against Corbin. But that's my prediction if they start slow. SMH cant even give a honest prediction anymore ...lol
Sorry EastkyPride I took it the wrong way
I hope this one is an instant classic... multiple overtimes would be fun!!!
Not sure how many fans on BOTH sides could withstand multiple overtimes!!!

BUT it would be fun to watch!!!
I think belfry will handle central easier than most think. I dont care how down anybody thinks the pirates are they are still crazy good. Belfry 45 Central 21
Granny Bear Wrote:Not sure how many fans on BOTH sides could withstand multiple overtimes!!!

As a Mayfield Fan stuck in Louisville for one more week, I want to get my money's worth! After playing in the State games, I would always see central entering the locker room after us, and i never got to see this matchup... so i couldn't miss it this week!
HOFER Wrote:I think belfry will handle central easier than most think. I dont care how down anybody thinks the pirates are they are still crazy good. Belfry 45 Central 21

I have been nervous about this game all week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Not sure how many fans on BOTH sides could withstand multiple overtimes!!!

I want no part of overtime games.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CS17 Wrote:multiple overtimes would be fun!!!

Hush!!!! :dontthinkConfusedhh::Shaking::biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Confusednicker:^^^

I'm the same way! I want MY team to win by at least 100 points every game!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Confusednicker:^^^

I'm the same way! I want MY team to win by at least 100 points every game!!

Exactly!!!! Kentucky already puts me through close games....so I don't need anymore!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I have been nervous about this game all week.
I dont know, I got to watch belfry and JC a couple weeks ago and after watching that I just dont see them losing to Central....or probably anybody else in 3a as bad as I hate to say it. I'm not saying Central can't win. The pirates could come out and play awful and anything could happen but I think Belfry wins this game 8 times out of 10.
HOFER Wrote:I dont know, I got to watch belfry and JC a couple weeks ago and after watching that I just dont see them losing to Central....or probably anybody else in 3a as bad as I hate to say it. I'm not saying Central can't win. The pirates could come out and play awful and anything could happen but I think Belfry wins this game 8 times out of 10.

Yeah, I got to see the JC game, Belfry just flat out played on fire that night. Belfry is crazy good and I know they can win the game. Offensively, I know Belfry will be able to move the ball and are not one dimensional. Belfry will spend a majority of the game on the ground, but will go to the air if needed. I would'nt be surprised to see 1-2 TD's through the air tonight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Can’t all be as good as coach Chappell. He can at least take Whitley to second round when tournaments are played. Heck in every other sport there one and done

The question had nothing whatsoever to do with Chappell.I haven't even heard anybody claim that Chappell is a defensive guru.
If Wellman plays
Belfry 30
Central 14

Without Wellman
Belfry 30
Central 28
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:If Wellman plays
Belfry 30
Central 14

Without Wellman
Belfry 30
Central 28

All indications he is playing, just don't know if he'll play on both sides of the ball tonight. Last I heard it was a game time decision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pjdoug Wrote:The question had nothing whatsoever to do with Chappell.I haven't even heard anybody claim that Chappell is a defensive guru.

The question was about adjustments at halftime, in which you went away from it as well😉
Central by 7 28-21 should be a good game Speed ve Power
Belfry by 3-14 points
I hear Wellman is in street clothes. I got jumped earlier in the week when I asked about him. 👀
BelfryPride Wrote:Not sure if anyone will be providing updated here, but....

You can listen to a live stream of the game here: http://www.wdhr.com beginning at 6:45 with Football Friday Night, the Belfry coverage starts about 7:10

Just click on the "listen live" link at the top of the page.

Thanks for sharing.
Hope some of you good Belfry folks will be updating this game for folks
Hound05 Wrote:The question was about adjustments at halftime, in which you went away from it as well😉

The answer is your defensive coach didn't have an answer when adjustments should have been made Smile
BelfryPride Wrote:Belfry by 3-14 points

is this game not televised anywhere?
CoachNM0523 Wrote:I hear Wellman is in street clothes. I got jumped earlier in the week when I asked about him. 👀

surely not :biglmao:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next