•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AAA Regional Championship: Belfry @ Louisville Central
I don’t know why anyone pays any attention to cake batter matters seams he knows nothing about football or even who plays who were
Dantlzer is Central's Coach his record is

Booker T Washingon in OK:
2012 6-5
2013 7-4
2014 10-2
2015 10-1
Patterson High in LA:
2016 3-9

From articles I have read he has the goal taking Central national and making them the premiere team in Kentucky. This is the interview he did earlier in the year.

[YOUTUBE="Dantzler Preview"]ZdVEYMhFQ9o[/YOUTUBE]
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:cakebattermatters is who he is talking about

Oh ok👍🏻 I just ingore that troll. Lost all cred when he said pond creek was gonna roll on corbin this week, but he thought pond creek was Powell co. Shows what we’re working with here haha
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Dantlzer is Central's Coach his record is

Booker T Washingon in OK:
2012 6-5
2013 7-4
2014 10-2
2015 10-1
Patterson High in LA:
2016 3-9

From articles I have read he has the goal taking Central national and making them the premiere team in Kentucky. This is the interview he did earlier in the year.

[YOUTUBE="Dantzler Preview"]ZdVEYMhFQ9o[/YOUTUBE]
Hey Atl, is it just me or does he a Charles Barkley type speech and voice to him? Just let me know if that’s “Ruuudickulussss”
Hound05 Wrote:Hey Atl, is it just me or does he a Charles Barkley type speech and voice to him? Just let me know if that’s “Ruuudickulussss”

I hear it too, Barkley grew up in Mobile, AL, which isn't far from LA where Dantzler is from so it must be a dialect common in that region.
the pirates thunder through to the winner of Powell and Corbin
Haywood said that Wellman is a game time decision. If he doesn’t play I believe it hurts them more on defense than offense. Obviously hurts them on offense, but I’d say defensively more.
64SUR Wrote:I just want to confirm my prediction to the belfry fans 45-14 :mop::mop:

I will try to remind you to eat your crow dinners if I don't forget Confusednicker:
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Haywood said that Wellman is a game time decision. If he doesn’t play I believe it hurts them more on defense than offense. Obviously hurts them on offense, but I’d say defensively more.

D definitely...good backups, but not as good as Derek. Hensley can carry the mail on offense. My gut feeling is he plays but only one way.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t know if Haywood is the best coach in the state or not. But I can almost guarantee he’s the best adjustment coach at halftime! I’ve been watching football for 25 years that I can remember. I’ve still never see a team take over a game like they did on us last year after halftime! It was almost amazing.

Why didn't your defensive coach make adjustments? :biggrin:
twolford29 Wrote:Marvin Dantzler

I wonder why he chose to come to Louisville? Does he have family in the area ?
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Can't get by pond creek nation. Said it last year and I say it again this year. Big red rolls over Lou. Central, Corbin & Boyle county for #7.

I'm saying you are wrong and I'll remind you that I said so .
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:cakebattermatters is who he is talking about

These amateur trolls are trying to take my job. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Why didn't your defensive coach make adjustments? :biggrin:

Didn't have a need for adjustments at the half.
Just comparing scores with common opponents and such... I could see Belfry putting a running clock up unless Central was missing players earlier in the year when they played Moore.
Hound05 Wrote:Didn't have a need for adjustments at the half.

something needed adjusted. is half time the only time you can make adjustments?
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:He probably is a good Coach but I’m sure he was talking about Scroggins that goes to show how much some of these people on here knows what’s going on not many lol

that's what I thought I knew it wasn't Scroggins,but his comment made me ask his name,lol
pjdoug Wrote:I wonder why he chose to come to Louisville? Does he have family in the area ?

I'm not sure pj. I'm like you though, for him to leave LA and find his way to Louisville for a HS coaching job he has to have family there or grew up there and maybe moved back. I'm guessing. By the way, twolford29 is my old username, not sure why that came up. But it's me. Lol
bball_fan Wrote:Just comparing scores with common opponents and such... I could see Belfry putting a running clock up unless Central was missing players earlier in the year when they played Moore.

Their entire team missed that game against moore
pjdoug Wrote:Why didn't your defensive coach make adjustments? :biggrin:

Can’t all be as good as coach Chappell. He can at least take Whitley to second round when tournaments are played. Heck in every other sport there one and done
Who is going to update this game tomorrow?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Who is going to update this game tomorrow?

Not sure if anyone will be providing updated here, but....

You can listen to a live stream of the game here: http://www.wdhr.com beginning at 6:45 with Football Friday Night, the Belfry coverage starts about 7:10

Just click on the "listen live" link at the top of the page.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's Gameday!!!!! Here we come.....

pjdoug Wrote:I wonder why he chose to come to Louisville? Does he have family in the area ?

Honestly not real sure. Articles I've read state that he went back to coach Patterson in Louisiana because that's where his mother was and that he grew up in Louisiana but didn't state his ties to Louisville, if any.
Until someone beats Belfry, I have to go with the Pirates. I think Belfry's offense will be too much for Central. The only way Belfry loses this game is if they turn the ball over multiple times, because if not, they are just too good at wearing defenses down. Belfry wins 28-21.
Central 27
Belfry 21
Long bus ride and slow start due to fumbles will hurt the Pirates in this one.
Is anyone going to be tailgating for this game? I'm trying to stumble upon some good food, and some good people!
CS17 Wrote:Is anyone going to be tailgating for this game? I'm trying to stumble upon some good food, and some good people!

Doubt there'll be any tailgating from the Belfry folks due to a 4 hour trip and all. But, I hear that Central has some killer fish sandwiches at the concessions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EastKyPride Wrote:Central 27
Belfry 21
Long bus ride and slow start due to fumbles will hurt the Pirates in this one.

You may prove to be correct, but except for the first 3 games or so fumbling hasn’t been a big problem with this team. I do agree they need a quick start. Thanks for the East KY support smh.
Good luck to the Pirates tonight. Hope for an injury free game for both teams. I will not be at the game but these old Pirate will be keeping up with these young man. The coach and Bobby will fill me in. GO PIRATES get this win
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next