Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 57 Knott County 06
:worthy: Final :worthy:
Congrats to Hounds
Obviously no fault of their own, but I'm afraid these games before they play Belfry/Central is going to come back to bite them big time.
Corbin is on a collision course with Belfry.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Beat down
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Corbin is on a collision course with Belfry.

I don’t want to think about that yet...we have two more Louisville opponents before that happens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Corbin is on a collision course with Belfry.

:partyhard:partyhard:partyhard Oh yes Confusedmoke:
BelfryPride Wrote:I don’t want to think about that yet...we have two more Louisville opponents before that happens.

True. Belfry will probably have their toughest playoff road this season than they've ever had.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[YOUTUBE="Fatpat's Potato Truck Heading To Corbin Game"]0z9FkLxqyh4[/YOUTUBE]
It looks like Corbin and Louisville Central are on a collision course.
Running clock with 9:57 left in 2nd quarter.
Dudley headed to Campbell Field next week.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Obviously no fault of their own, but I'm afraid these games before they play Belfry/Central is going to come back to bite them big time.

I was thinking the same thing a couple days ago. Nothing you can really do about it as far as a coaching approach. Look at the positives, we'll have fresh legs. On top of that, Belfry's road is almost just as easy though. The only difference will be the region championship game. I'd give central a slight edge over casey co. Other than that though its almost a wash, so both teams are getting it.
Way to go Red Dawgs .
Pulp Fiction Wrote:True. Belfry will probably have their toughest playoff road this season than they've ever had.

no. prolly not .
Congrats to the Redhounds.

PS...I think we are better than Central. :-)
Time will tell, hounds are due a trip to state and this year is as good as any. Go hounds
smoke1015 Wrote:Congrats to the Redhounds.

PS...I think we are better than Central. :-)

Possibly. I didn’t mean that in a bad way. Central is a very good team. And so is casey. You all should have just got and extended Rate room here. Cause I’d say you’ll be coming back in two weeks haha
The tater truck has come to a stop for another season. I always enjoy FatPat's posts during football season!!!
FatPat loves her Patriots
Where is Fatpat today....... Bolz that taterwagon, magnum, JPC didn’t show up... Plenty concessions left after the game too.
Hound05 Wrote:Possibly. I didn’t mean that in a bad way. Central is a very good team. And so is casey. You all should have just got and extended Rate room here. Cause I’d say you’ll be coming back in two weeks haha

Lol, I'm just aggravating. I took offense the other day when Corbin side was called a cake walk (not said by you guys), when I think Corbin's road to state is just as tough as anyone's. I have no clue if we are better than Central, however on film this isn't a Central team that scares the crap out of me, like they were 3, 4, 5+ years ago. Look we played Central in the first round of the playoffs for THREE years in a row, it SUCKED. When we had Alex Bolin (leading rusher in the state I think that year) we played them even for pretty good stretches, a legit great Central team that went on to beat Belfry in the final. Bolin was the fastest kid on the field in that game in a straight line. He broke 2 long runs and Central couldn't catch him...But we had 20 kids dressed, and 7 of them were freshman...But yeah, this Central team is solid, but not like that Central team. I also felt the Central team from 2 or 3 years ago was pretty good as well, that linebacker, #5 was a man child, gave our toughest player a concussion in the 2nd quarter and they went on to beat us in a route. That might have been the year Belfry faced Wayne in the ship. Personally I think Corbin has had the 2nd best team for 2 years in a row (this year I'm just going by AP ranking, you guys might be the best), so to me it's a shame Belfry and Corbin aren't who is matching up in the championship, especially last year it should have been. This year Boyle is a very close 3rd and any one of those teams will be a marquee matchup and I'll be there watching if we are knocked out. 3A is where it's at this year.
[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/21/21bc4e730...d17f0a.jpg] HighViz baby you got admit you never seen the 6 points coming brutha! Ole Fatpat give props to Corby for a freaking wild ride! Concessions was shabab but lost my appetite around 9 min left in the second quarty when Magnum told ole Fatpat we scouted the wrong freaking team! Negative Wowza! Haddix pulled off some slick trickery ole Fatpat never seen before having the middle school team practicing and the posse was at the wrong field! Negative Double Wowza! The entourage was in freaking tater shock! Concession workers were off the freaking hook! Ole Fatpat be pushing for Corby wide freaking open! #appetitereturnedafterlongwalktoparkinglot #bubbysneverbethesame #tatershock More mash taters please!!!
Great post fatpatfan. Did you get to meet any Houndettes while you were there?
[Image:

]

Shizzle nizzle bolz, ole fatpat went to the bathroom before the game and negative wowza!!! Flushed the commode and the stall twisted around and low and behold I was standing in the middle of a freakin secret lab. Haddy was grinnin like a possum after dinner. He's creatin an army underneath those concrete bleachers.

#neverflushthecommodeincorby More mash taters please!!!
Casey County is very underestimated. They gave Corbin all they wanted for 3 quarters.