Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle county
13.64%
Wayne county
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Wayne County 11/10
Rock travels to wayne in this 2nd round game. Thoughts?
Wayne by 18.
Wayne - 36
Rock - 19
Wayne is too much for the Rock.

Wayne 42
Rockcastle 18
Wayne is rolling right now. They are wayyyyyyy too much for rockastle.
Wayne by 36
Should be a good game both teams will be ready to play, Rock will keep it close in 1st half but see Wayne pulling away after halftime.
Rock 14
Wayne 31
Im pulling a willy turnover

Wayne 41-6
Think that the Cardinals are on a mission. Wayne Co. wins 35-7.
Just read on another site that Rock has 2 new players just cleared to play this week.

Will that be what tips the scales back to the Rock?

Heard they were really good and one was being looked at by OVC teams.

Anyone have anything to add to this?
Rivalry game so everyone knows it will be a hard-fought battle that could go down to the wire. I think Wayne should win, but if Rock controls clock, finishes drives, or forces turnovers it could go the other way. Wayne is the better team, but the better team or effort doesn't always win, just look at their playoff matchup in 2015. Rockcastle outplayed Wayne yet lost, but last year I thought evened that up as Wayne lost at Rock and in my opinion they shouldn't have lost that one. Looks like Friday night is great football weather so bring a lawn chair and enjoy "The Jewell" in November. #GoCards
Hatz Wrote:Just read on another site that Rock has 2 new players just cleared to play this week.

Will that be what tips the scales back to the Rock?

Heard they were really good and one was being looked at by OVC teams.

Anyone have anything to add to this?

unless the kids start school this week, this would be false.
I like both teams but going with Cardinals 28-14 .
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:unless the kids start school this week, this would be false.

Technically they would have had to been in school since October 25th to get 10 days of practice in to play in this game.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Technically they would have had to been in school since October 25th to get 10 days of practice in to play in this game.

The rumor starter said they’ve been in school and would be eligible thus week. Anyone with Rock know this story?
Those 2 new players for Rock didn’t get the chance to run thru Wayne’s banner. I’d say they need to do that, get Wayne hyped for the next 4 weeks. Dec 2nd will be a party from Kroger field to Monticello!

PS. Love Rock just think it’s Wayne’s year
Hatz Wrote:The rumor starter said they’ve been in school and would be eligible thus week. Anyone with Rock know this story?

I think its just a rumor....... Maybe:eyeroll:
Hard to add a lot this time of year without having played any
I wish it be true but theres no new students at rockcastle
Wayne 38 Rockcastle 14
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I wish it be true but theres no new students at rockcastle

According to another source they are 2 brothers from Texas displaced by the Flood. They have been at the Rock til their home is rebuilt and I guess just wanted to play some football. :Thumbs:

So are you sand bagging or is he just lying?
Wayne - 34
Rock - 22
Come on rock get a win
Only thing rock win is tearing down somebody else's banner terrible sportsmanship displayed......
kapcat Wrote:Only thing rock win is tearing down somebody else's banner terrible sportsmanship displayed......

Translate?
New players or not. This game comes down to the turnovers Wayne commits. Secure the football and the Cards advance. Fumble and throw interceptions and they allow Rock in.

Defense has been impressive. I expect to see more of what has been going on since the first Rock week.
Hatz Wrote:According to another source they are 2 brothers from Texas displaced by the Flood. They have been at the Rock til their home is rebuilt and I guess just wanted to play some football. :Thumbs:

we have got players back who were injured at the start of the season. no one new.
Hatz Wrote:According to another source they are 2 brothers from Texas displaced by the Flood. They have been at the Rock til their home is rebuilt and I guess just wanted to play some football. :Thumbs:

They should have stopped in Whitley County.
Snow Wrote:Translate?
Confusednicker:
Wayne County 42
Rockcastle County 13

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I wish I could see all the games at one time .