Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County at North Laurel 11/10
thoughts and predictions on this matchup
Both are playing well and coming off big victories. Jags by 1. Home field advantage
Like I have said before when North Laurel has something to prove they always rise to the occasion. I think Harlan has a good team and I happen to have strong ties there. North's defense is playing lights out. This team has come on right when it needed to. Their 3 headed monster in Mcwhorter, Rodriguez and Sizemore have plenty of help backing them up in every aspect of the game. I see the JAGS winning this one by a couple of TD's. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams. :Thumbs:
Two teams who seem to both be playing their best football of the season, should make for a great playoff game. I’ll go with North to avenge their earlier loss by the slimmest of margins, say 21-20.
Time for me to backed my son high school and cousin Matt Sizemor North will run wild over Harlan County and Harlan County will run wild over North:popcorn: in a close one North :Cheerlead

North Laurel 35
Harlan County 28
I don’t wanna make granny mad but I’ve gotta go with north in this one. I just think they are the better team right now. And the home field advantage helps
I got you granny.. I think Harlan will put the jags away again like before. Harlan is better team I think
Listen guys, I'm not upset at anybody who passionately supports their team!! That's what good fans need to do!!

That said, the Bears will bring home a TD victory next Friday night!! I would support this team, if they were playing UK!

I have to be out of town, so I won't be updating but I will be checking in every now and then.

Go Black Bears!!!!!
64SUR Wrote:Time for me to backed my son high school and cousin Matt Sizemor North will run wild over Harlan County and Harlan County will run wild over North:popcorn: in a close one North :Cheerlead

North Laurel 35
Harlan County 28

And I may just run wild over YOU!!!
Harlan County by the score 28-20
I've been thinking. If they played UK, they just might win!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I've been thinking. If they played UK, they just might win!!!
That’s really not an achievement Granny. As shown yesterday any team is capable of that. Lol
The way the bears have finished the season it wouldn’t surprise me if they pull this one out. It will be harder this time around as it’s always harder to beat a team twice on their home field. They have the talent to pull it out. Saying that, I’ll go Bears by 3 because they do have one heck of a kicker.
Harlan County 28-21
Tight End Wrote:Like I have said before when North Laurel has something to prove they always rise to the occasion. I think Harlan has a good team and I happen to have strong ties there. North's defense is playing lights out. This team has come on right when it needed to. Their 3 headed monster in Mcwhorter, Rodriguez and Sizemore have plenty of help backing them up in every aspect of the game. I see the JAGS winning this one by a couple of TD's. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams. :Thumbs:
turn off the lights. the party's over .
HC wins again. 28-14
64SUR Wrote:Time for me to backed my son high school and cousin Matt Sizemor North will run wild over Harlan County and Harlan County will run wild over North:popcorn: in a close one North :Cheerlead

North Laurel 35
Harlan County 28

The only thing running wild is your imagination .
pjdoug Wrote:turn off the lights. the party's over .
Hope you’re right.
Think the Jaguars are too good. They win it 35-21.

North Laurel 35
Harlan County 28
:gtfo: There will only be one running wild and that will be the Bears....Bears "D" will take a swipe and KO those Jags..Apologies to your son and cousin for this butt kicking that North is about to receive 64Sur Confusednicker:
Forgive him 64SUR. His wife had ham, fresh green beans and homemade yeast rolls for supper. He's eaten so much, he can't think anymore!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Forgive him 64SUR. His wife had ham, fresh green beans and homemade yeast rolls for supper. He's eaten so much, he can't think anymore!!

Confusednicker:
Confusednicker: Fact
Hard one to pick. Norths only good win was Whitley, and they've proved to be average as usual. Harlan County only has good wins against North, and I guess a Ashland team that beat JC. Both teams last 5 games was against really bad teams. I guess I would have to go with home field and revenge.
Penalties and missed tackles killed the Jags last time but this group of seniors are special and are playing really good football right now, North by 21 puts it away in the 4th quarter!!
hey let take it easy on people and stuff on the threads no bashing or talking negtive or anything aginsts anybody or saying anything out of the way to other people and keep the thread on topic
I think North Laurel avenges their mid-season loss to Harlan

North Laurel 24
Harlan Co 21
The Black Bears are going to win it.
hchs fan Wrote:hey let take it easy on people and stuff on the threads no bashing or talking negtive or anything aginsts anybody or saying anything out of the way to other people and keep the thread on topic
Confusedtare:
Demarcus ware Wrote::gtfo: There will only be one running wild and that will be the Bears....Bears "D" will take a swipe and KO those Jags..Apologies to your son and cousin for this butt kicking that North is about to receive 64Sur Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Forgive him 64SUR. His wife had ham, fresh green beans and homemade yeast rolls for supper. He's eaten so much, he can't think anymore!!

Confusednicker:

I had pork roast, peanut beans and mustard greens. maybe that's why I'm not nice to 64.